Aish3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gopi stood infront of him tears flowing from her eyes, her mouth covered with her right hand as she tried to curb her sobs... Her sorrow was out of control... 

Ahem : Why the hell are you crying now? Gopi, I want an answer... And I want it now... Where were you going?

Gopi finally looked at him, 

Gopi: Woh...Ahemji...I...

Ahem took in a deep breath to keep himself patient and wait for her to finish her sentence...He just wanted to grab her and make her see sense... But he knew if he stopped her it would take a lot to get her talking again...

Gopi: I can't force you in this marriage anymore... Its been... nearly a year and a half... I can't be...

Ahem took one small step towards her but Gopi was too overwhelmed with her sorrow to notice... She was staring at a fixed spot on the ground as she spoke...

Gopi: I can't be the reason for your unhappiness anymore... So... Anitaji... 

Gopi's voice gave away as she uttered her name... like a thousand knives had pierced through her heart... But she closed her eyes to regain her strength... She had to make him understand...

Gopi: So... I decided to leave the house... Before any one gets up... Ahemji <She finally looked at him> You can go back to... Ani... <She turned away from him... not having the strength to look at him anymore...It was too painful >

She couldn't say it... She was not supposed to say it... It was not physically possible for her. She was just supposed to disappear and never come back and Ahemji would not have to bear this situation of seeing her go away... She knew he pitied her... maybe even counted her as a friend... But she couldn't take advantage of that and keep him away from the love he craved for. That's the reason she had decided to walk out... in the darkness and find her own place somewhere... Save him from her before it was too late... But he had caught her... appeared out of nowhere as she was about to step out of the house and dragged her back to the room noiselessly... Ensuring that no one had an inkling of what had happened...

Ahem had taken a few more steps towards her as she sobbed into her hands... He gripped her hand and spun her around pulling her closer to him...

Ahem was nearly breathing fire as he towered over her shivering frame... He could see so much pain in those eyes that it made his fingertips go numb... But it only fueled his anger as she closed her eyes trying to hide her love for him... She didn't want to make him feel guilty... 

Ahem: I can go back huh? Go back to whom Gopi? Say it...

Gopi: Ahemji, you love her... <said Gopi between hiccups>

Ahem: This is exactly your problem...<As he let go off her and slightly pushed her away from himself> You don't have the basic sense when it comes to the simplest things... And otherwise? Otherwise...You can sacrifice yourself... You can handle the biggest of the problems that happen in this house... You can go and fight goons... You can go and save your sister... You can do everything... But when it comes to the most simplest things... You just don't see it do you? No... Why will you??? Gopi, the great after all... Right?

Gopi had no idea what he was getting at... Honestly she didn't care... All she knew was that she had to leave... Nothing he said would change the truth... She stood there controlling her sobs but having no control over the tears that stained her cheeks and tore through his heart...

Ahem: See... You still don't understand do you? No.. you don't... I have to spell everything out for you right? Everything I have to explain for you to see it... No matter how obvious it is... How clear it is... I am supposed to tell you ...

Gopi looked at him... Now wondering whether she had done some mistake... Had she forgotten something... Had she taken something by mistake... She instinctively looked around and then at her bag...

Ahem: What are you searching for? You are a thief...<Pointing at her and taking a staggering step away from her>  That's what you are... Seriously... Gopi I expected so much more from you... But its not your fault... The things you don't understand how can you take care of... Right?

Gopi: Ahemji... I haven't taken anything... 

Ahem : Yes you have... You always do... Take away something from this room... Every time you go... The first time you took away mom's peace of mind... The next time you took away my sleep... Then you took away my ability to breathe by getting injured... Then you took away my concentration by going away without telling me... And now... <Ahem had tears in his eyes by now> Now, you are taking away my heart... my soul... everything... Without thinking even for a second, what will I do without you? 

Gopi: Ahemji...

Ahem: No, I am serious... <He turned around and waved his hands at the room> You see this... My room huh? You leave and this doesn't look like my room... It doesn't feel like my room... I can't find anything... I can't find my own self... And why should I? That is your job... To take care of me.. To keep me sane and alive... But you don't get that do you?

Gopi: But...

Ahem: Again... You don't get it... I love you, you idiot! But why will you understand... Your sister, Your maaji, Jigar, Kaki... everyone's feelings you get... But mine... No. Why will you understand? I know I hurt you and my whole lifetime ain't enough to get your forgiveness...But this... But after all that happened between us... you still think I would love someone else... Why Gopi? Just because I didn't say it... Then fine... I am saying it now... I love you and I can't live without you. I will not allow you to go anywhere...Now... Now leave... I dare you. Take one step outside this room.. go on I dare you... But let me remind you, as long as I am alive... I won't let you go anywhere... But you can try.. Go... You had the guts to leave without asking me, right? ... Leave now... When I have forbidden you... Go... 

Ahem took a step back and folded his hands, tears rolling down his cheeks... muttering as he did so... 

Ahem: You just get up, pack and leave... Without thinking, without caring... Fine.. Leave... Let me see you try.

Gopi stood rooted to the spot... her mind registering his words, his actions but her heart refusing to believe... Did he just say that he loves me...

Gopi: .. Ahemji... you... Love...?

Ahem: Yes, I love you. <He said it even louder this time, his voice echoing in the night's silence> But you don't, right? That's why you were leaving... Then leave... Let me see how far you can go... 

Gopi closed her eyes, wanting to imprint this image in her head... Wanting time itself to stop... She had no idea how long she stood like that... Stunned and unable to move... Ahem walked up to her and placed his hands on her arms... 

Ahem: Gopi, do you love me?

Gopi merely nodded "yes" without opening her eyes. Ahem instantly pulled her into his arms... Hugging her for the first time... Feeling her shiver as his body enveloped hers...

Ahem: Then promise me... you won't go anywhere...

Gopi nodded again against his chest and Ahem tightened his grip around her.
--------------------

The End

I hope you guys like it... I am not saying this will happen or should happen... I thought of it as I was wondering what Ahem will do when he finds out that Gopi was planning on leaving him... Tried to remain true to his character... Hope you guys like it. Please comment.

Aish

Edited by Aish3003 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww that was fantastic..👏⭐️

Angry and emotional Ahamji😍.. How I hope he confesses his love in anger.. 😳 Superbly written Aish and it is so true.. Gopi reads everyone exactly right on except the love in Aham's eyes... This one confession will help her read him well too.. Superb again.. You left me speechless⭐️
Aish3003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Aww that was fantastic..👏⭐️

Angry and emotional Ahamji😍.. How I hope he confesses his love in anger.. 😳 Superbly written Aish and it is so true.. Gopi reads everyone exactly right on except the love in Aham's eyes... This one confession will help her read him well too.. Superb again.. You left me speechless⭐️

Thanks I am glad you like it... 
And I am so with you... I want the confession to be an EXPLOSIVE scene... I want him to say it loudly and with full command... Win her love later if you have to but confess in a big way!!

Waiting so much... for that scene.

Thanks again for liking the OS.
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I'm teary-eyed after reading ur beautiful OS! ⭐️  For Ahem anger=love which u have painted so well in ur writing! 👏
Aish3003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angl143

I'm teary-eyed after reading ur beautiful OS! ⭐️  For Ahem anger=love which u have painted so well in ur writing! 👏

Thanks a lot angie! 
Ahem anger=love...That is soo true!! 
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aish, that was awesome!! loved it... you have kept it  very Ahem like... i like how Ahem should confess his love whilst he is angry!! i loved it!! well done!! 👏
Aish3003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: famzii05

Aish, that was awesome!! loved it... you have kept it  very Ahem like... i like how Ahem should confess his love whilst he is angry!! i loved it!! well done!! 👏

Thanks a lot!! If Anita can bring this out... I don't care what she does... To me all that matters is that Gohem love each other..
If it goes as is being discussed... Anita will stir the whole Gohem equation and make him reach out and take her... 
Can't wait!! 
sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
SUPER DUPER

I HOPE THIS HAPPENS
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really great. he will definately react like this.
Aish3003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

SUPER DUPER

I HOPE THIS HAPPENS

Thanks a lot! 😊
What's your name?