Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Only god knows about it...but I don't think Ayesha deserves a nice guy like him...she is a spoilt girl and does not know how to react in certain situations...she needs to learn hard lessons in life to realise what people are - who is good and who is bad...but this track can come up in the future too...we have to wait and watch - the CVs are very upredictable...
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Everyone know that the idiot deserves the guy similar to her & is none other than Sid but as it's Ekta's show the history of her other show concept repeats that is she will be ditched and cheated by Sid and gets pregnant and to save the honor of Sharma family and life of Ayesha then Rishab enters as a savior and gets married to her and as usual this "aisaan pharamosh" will forget everything & wouldn't respect his sacrifice also and start ill treating him as he is job less. Now tell me guyz what else you want to know about Ayesha Rishab track.😉 Edited by Indomitable - 12 years ago
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Matlabi Ayesha deserves only wicked Sid and not Mr nice guy Rishab. Rishab is reserved for Apeksha  ðŸ˜›
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: heart1

when wil rishabh and aisha;s love story start?😭

I dont want this. Leave about Ayesha-Rishabh, I dont want Priya to baby-sit her sister all her life. She should move on and have her own kids.
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aishray

Matlabi Ayesha deserves only wicked Sid and not Mr nice guy Rishab. Rishab is reserved for Apeksha  ðŸ˜›

Hell no. They are bro and sis
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ravichitra

Hell no. They are bro and sis

I don't think so. Apeksha is adopted by KK. Apeksha mentions this to Priya. Rishab is Niharika and Amarnath son. So I don't see the bro - sister connection 😕
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I always used to think they would end up together from the beginning when Sid started flirting with her during the wedding episodes and I always thought Rishab would be the one to save her, and even during the fashion show fiasco, he overheard Sid telling Ayesha didn't he? But now, no way.  Rishabh deserves a nice, innocent girl.  Ayesha is a gold-digger and wouldn't see his niceness, and she definitely wouldn't give him what he deserves.  And she doesn't deserve him herself either.  

But guys think about it, how would Niharika feel if Ayesha entered Kapoor Mansion and claimed her rights as Rishab's wife on the property?  That would be interesting.  Saas-Bahu drama but still it would be fun to watch.  Ayesha would need to smarten up for that but hey, money makes people do crazy things, maybe even develop some brain cells ðŸ˜›

But no, not at Rishab's expense.. sorry.  
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: aishray

I don't think so. Apeksha is adopted by KK. Apeksha mentions this to Priya. Rishab is Niharika and Amarnath son. So I don't see the bro - sister connection 😕

Wen apeksha calls Ram her brother, so Rishab also becomes her brother only..

And its only we fans imagined Rishab-Ayesha love story... Nothing was said by CV's or directors or any article.. So lets wait and watch who is the one for Ayesha..
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ayesha and Rishab...no way guys, not Rishab, he deserve a better one than Ayesha, infact leave Ayesha, she should not be the bahu of KM, no way, then it will be terrible for Priya, handling the evil trio is difficult for Priya, donot put her into more difficulties if Ayesha became bahu of KM, it will horrible then, let Ayesha live her life like her own, let make her career first and if something happens also I donot think Rishab should come forward and help her, for that Priya and Ram are there to help her, so just let her be for time being