Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SP Please 4Lions Ka Band Bajao Na! (Page 6)

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
loved ur post...was seriously disappointed with the epi...

wonder how the cvs r going to find their way back to originalIPKKND after making a mockery of all that was shown previously...they r showing no inner reflections from the lead pair...just jumping from track to track losing the original plot!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I saw continuity with the CVs continuing to show how Khushi took Arnav's words to heart but its the way they showed to portray it that has many bothered. As a standalone episode it worked for me but that doesn't mean I want to see this everyday. Hopefully more of us will be pleased with the next episode.

exactly my point

cvs hv never dragged ny track till now so as to mk us comlain that why r they showing this everyday

but for this forum members 1 pi means everyday

whereas cvs never extend a track more than a week

last week was heer ranjha

this week this track

next week a new track

the only thing which remains constant is the never ending complains in this forum

my criticism was not regarding the dragging..
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gheeshakkar

Agree. You can't set the bar that high and then proceed to remove all the bars. But I am hopeful about Wednesday.

yes Wednesdays are usually rocking..looks like Arnie will faint tomorrow..
ChurailMukhi Goldie
ChurailMukhi
ChurailMukhi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Originally posted by columbia

<font color="#cc0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="4">[B]Let me congratulate you!!!![/B]</font>[DIV]<font color="#cc0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="4">[B][BR][/B]</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font color="#0000FF" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="5">[B]For you have been able to do what the majority of people here cannot do.[/B]</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font color="#0000FF" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="5">[B][BR][/B]</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font color="#0000FF" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="5">[B]"not be blinded by their so called love for the show"[/B]</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font color="#cc0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="4">[B][BR][/B]</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font color="#cc0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="4">[B]sometimes, for me when majority of this forum goes 'positive' and 'love the show' love barun love sanaya, no matter what, they remind me of Shyam and Anjali. Shyam becos in his eyes, his love is the best and Anjali becos she is blind to everything that is happening. OH[:o], is that harsh! what is harsher that ganging up and saying 'dont be negative' what meaningful what ya love them love the show. that is more meaningless than this.[/B]</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font color="#cc0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="4">[B][BR][/B]</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font color="#cc0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="4">[B]I think you have very well portrayed what has gone wrong with this show. But remember that the show has gone down since they introduced the whole 'funny' takes in the tracks. their so called comedy becos they feel that TRPS go up.. so they will go on having these comedy tracks. this show lost its consistency long back. in any given track, 80% of meaningless out of characters scenes and 20% of meaningful taking story ahead scenes. in daily format that is the way it goes after 6 months.[/B]</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font color="#cc0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="4">[B][BR][/B]</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font color="#cc0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="4">[B]don;t worry by the time this show goes into year 2, this forum will be full of fangirls the real meaningful posts will have gone and when the show ends, these fangirls will be in hoardes posting everywhere. Yep tat is the pattern every show with a popular jodi follows. I rarely see any analysis or meaninful posts about teh show anymore anyway.[/B]</font>[/DIV]
[BR][BR]<font size="4">[B][BR]@BLUE...oh really[BR][BR]now when did this forum bcame majority in members praising the show[BR][BR]AND THE MINORITY BUNCH LIKE US R not "blinded" by the love of the show [BR][BR]but we r tolerant enuf to understand its a daily soap and story cannot always progress in full speed[BR][BR]and we r suncible enuf to tk each epi as it cums and enjoy the show rather than digging out ast scenes to compare and prove something which doesnt hv to b proved [BR][BR]coz in yterdays epiARNAV WAS VERY MUCH ARNAV [BR][BR]AND KHUSHI    WAS VERY MUCH KHUSHI[BR][BR]there was no need to dig out past epis to show how they were b4 [BR][BR]coz cvs hv shown each nd every track keeping their basic characters in tact [BR][BR]this is called enjoying the show[BR][BR]not BLINDED BY THE LUV OF THE SHW[BR][BR]its not as if they they show us shit we r still gonna watch it[BR][BR]but THAT DOESNT MEAN [BR][BR]we cry and crib after each nd every freaking epi[BR][BR]knowing that for ipl min track will cum a bit later [BR][BR]nspite of knowing all spoilers nd everything [BR][BR]when i see all this SHIT posts [BR][BR]it really mks me disgusted[BR][BR]its jus one epi [BR][BR]and by reading the posts it seems cvs hv been showing it for ages[BR][BR]DISGUSTING[/B]</font>[BR]

Reported:

1. For using foul language
2. For using an alien language (it sure isn't English)
3. For having extremely low IQ

[LOL] [LOL]

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gheeshakkar

Originally posted by ttt1

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I saw continuity with the CVs continuing to show how Khushi took Arnav's words to heart but its the way they showed to portray it that has many bothered. As a standalone episode it worked for me but that doesn't mean I want to see this everyday. Hopefully more of us will be pleased with the next episode.

as you say first 5 mins when they showed khushi hurt and standing by her decision there was cntinuity  , i dont understand her purpose of pIaying the reguIar sp wife i feIt it was out of pIace after the sensibIe Friday's episode where they shwed her reaIise her pIace in arnav's ife and decided to give up n the relationship

Also, isn't it just a little offensive to mock another show? How did Star Plus let them do that? Or do they not even look at the content? Wait... that explains it!

well the two shows have same dialogue writer: Gautem Hedge...so both PHs must have known what was happening..perhaps they didnt realize they were mocking..Confused
Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
I liked today's episode, just rewatched it now with my hubby and my hubby loved it too..all the funny stuffTongue  But on the quality of serial I completely agree the quality is going down so much disconnection b/w each episodes. Some major change seems to have happened with ipk team
As it feels like day and night b/w past and present episodes. Today as filer episode it was enjoyable 
But story going no whereConfused

Ek hazaro me meri behena hai is moving so smoothly and looks like they r not worried about IPL
Not trying to compare but it just irks me to see no Precap or promoAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_naj-MeMyselfI

puba IF-Dazzler
puba
puba

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Very nice post...agree about the butchering of characterization of the leads...

I realized that there is no point wasting too much time "thinking" about what has gone wrong with the show...coz way too many things have gone wrong...

So at this point I can either stop watching...or just continue watching with no expectations till the end of IPL...because I still respect Sanaya and Barun's dedication to the show and there's a lot left to unfold in the story...so there still is a lot of potential as far as the storyline goes...

I am actually pretty amazed that the CVs have turned a total blind eye to the viewers' comments...I don't know why...and IPL is a mere excuse to drag the story...that's all...

As far as today's episode is concerned...if you watch it without thinking about what was shown before...it was one of those mindless time pass bollywood comedy movies...you would not want to watch it again because it defies the boundaries of logical thinking...but okay as a one time watch...element of entertainment was there...

-MeMyselfI

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by peepli

Hey.. I ve given up hope on the Ph, the clearing of MU, n the lack of continuity betwn epi's. .. just sittting back n enjoying the epi without thinking abt anything else.. liked the comical part yesterday, could laugh... n btw.. started to watch EHMMBH...Angry .. i ve become that desperate.. IPKKND was the only show i used to watch...Cry

oh how r u liking it? I tried watching it but it moves so slowly..lol..and i dont enjoy its fillers like i enjoy most of IPK' fillers..LOL

CryThe biggest prob im facing after watching it is Im comparing each n everything with IPKKND... n believe me when I say nothing n no one can beat Barun n Sanaya.. watching IPKKND only for these two..yaar yeh CV's ne toh meri band baja di hain Angry...

Let's cheer Shyamu baby.. maybe he ll do something really nasty n we ll get to see this track moving  up or down .. whatever.. wherever..just want to see this track moving.. n someone on the forum was saying till IPL gets over its bound to tremain the same.. On seeing it I started shouting, "Nahin.. nahin.. ".. but then hum forum waalon ka kaun sunta hain... Cv's have got some twisted sense of marketing for garnering TRP's.. anyway as long as Barun- Sanaya are there in IPKKND.. so am I...Wink

P.S :  Anjali junior didnt have polio... was banging my head on the TV for that obvious blooper !!Stern Smile ... looks like the CV's are also busy watching IPLAngry.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pashna-MeMyselfI

Go to top