Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SP Please 4Lions Ka Band Bajao Na! (Page 5)

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

Let me congratulate you!!!!

For you have been able to do what the majority of people here cannot do. 

"not be blinded by their so called love for the show"

sometimes, for me when majority of this forum goes 'positive' and 'love the show' love barun love sanaya, no matter what, they remind me of Shyam and Anjali. Shyam becos in his eyes, his love is the best and Anjali becos she is blind to everything that is happening. OHShocked, is that harsh! what is harsher that ganging up and saying 'dont be negative' what meaningful what ya love them love the show. that is more meaningless than this.

I think you have very well portrayed what has gone wrong with this show. But remember that the show has gone down since they introduced the whole 'funny' takes in the tracks. their so called comedy becos they feel that TRPS go up.. so they will go on having these comedy tracks. this show lost its consistency long back. in any given track, 80% of meaningless out of characters scenes and 20% of meaningful taking story ahead scenes. in daily format that is the way it goes after 6 months. 

don;t worry by the time this show goes into year 2, this forum will be full of fangirls the real meaningful posts will have gone and when the show ends, these fangirls will be in hoardes posting everywhere. Yep tat is the pattern every show with a popular jodi follows. I rarely see any analysis or meaninful posts about teh show anymore anyway.

well Sarun have amazing chemistry..you cant blame the majority for liking them..LOL...there is nothing wrong with liking the epis..so lets not go there..no need to criticize people for liking the epi..Smile

well I find that the charm of a serial dies a little after confession..so not much criticism happens after a couple confesses and gets together..

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Just critiquing 4lions is not enough  SP is  equally responsible. If they can allow their  own show to be ridiculed in such fashion then there is nothing much to say .Blame on the PH door comes later.After watching today's spoofy episode I doubt if they even  have a creative license to do as they want .As a loyal viewer of IPK  I would not like my loyalty being rewarded by  cheap spoofing on another soap.

dunno about that..the characters are PH's creations..its their responsibility to make sure they are consistent..So first I am blaming them first then I will go after SP..
tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I saw continuity with the CVs continuing to show how Khushi took Arnav's words to heart but its the way they showed to portray it that has many bothered. As a standalone episode it worked for me but that doesn't mean I want to see this everyday. Hopefully more of us will be pleased with the next episode.

as you say first 5 mins when they showed khushi hurt and standing by her decision there was cntinuity  , i dont understand her purpose of pIaying the reguIar sp wife i feIt it was out of pIace after the sensibIe Friday's episode where they shwed her reaIise her pIace in arnav's ife and decided to give up n the relationship

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

gheeshakkar Goldie
gheeshakkar
gheeshakkar

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttt1

I saw continuity with the CVs continuing to show how Khushi took Arnav's words to heart but its the way they showed to portray it that has many bothered. As a standalone episode it worked for me but that doesn't mean I want to see this everyday. Hopefully more of us will be pleased with the next episode.

as you say first 5 mins when they showed khushi hurt and standing by her decision there was cntinuity  , i dont understand her purpose of pIaying the reguIar sp wife i feIt it was out of pIace after the sensibIe Friday's episode where they shwed her reaIise her pIace in arnav's ife and decided to give up n the relationship

Also, isn't it just a little offensive to mock another show? How did Star Plus let them do that? Or do they not even look at the content? Wait... that explains it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tttttt1-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peepli

Hey.. I ve given up hope on the Ph, the clearing of MU, n the lack of continuity betwn epi's. .. just sittting back n enjoying the epi without thinking abt anything else.. liked the comical part yesterday, could laugh... n btw.. started to watch EHMMBH...Angry .. i ve become that desperate.. IPKKND was the only show i used to watch...Cry

oh how r u liking it? I tried watching it but it moves so slowly..lol..and i dont enjoy its fillers like i enjoy most of IPK' fillers..LOL
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Originally posted by columbia

Let me congratulate you!!!!

For you have been able to do what the majority of people here cannot do. 

"not be blinded by their so called love for the show"

sometimes, for me when majority of this forum goes 'positive' and 'love the show' love barun love sanaya, no matter what, they remind me of Shyam and Anjali. Shyam becos in his eyes, his love is the best and Anjali becos she is blind to everything that is happening. OHShocked, is that harsh! what is harsher that ganging up and saying 'dont be negative' what meaningful what ya love them love the show. that is more meaningless than this.

I think you have very well portrayed what has gone wrong with this show. But remember that the show has gone down since they introduced the whole 'funny' takes in the tracks. their so called comedy becos they feel that TRPS go up.. so they will go on having these comedy tracks. this show lost its consistency long back. in any given track, 80% of meaningless out of characters scenes and 20% of meaningful taking story ahead scenes. in daily format that is the way it goes after 6 months. 

don;t worry by the time this show goes into year 2, this forum will be full of fangirls the real meaningful posts will have gone and when the show ends, these fangirls will be in hoardes posting everywhere. Yep tat is the pattern every show with a popular jodi follows. I rarely see any analysis or meaninful posts about teh show anymore anyway.

@BLUE...oh really

now when did this forum bcame majority in members praising the show

AND THE MINORITY BUNCH LIKE US R  not "blinded" by the love of the show

but we r tolerant enuf to understand its a daily soap and story cannot always progress in full speed

and we r suncible enuf to tk each epi as it cums and enjoy the show rather than digging out ast scenes to compare and prove something which doesnt hv to b proved

coz in yterdays epiARNAV WAS VERY MUCH ARNAV

AND KHUSHI    WAS VERY MUCH KHUSHI

there was no need to dig out past epis to show how they were b4

coz cvs hv shown each nd every track keeping their basic characters in tact

this is called enjoying the show

not BLINDED BY THE LUV OF THE SHW

its not as if they they show us shit we r still gonna watch it

but THAT DOESNT MEAN

we cry and crib after each nd every freaking epi

knowing that for ipl min track will cum a bit later

nspite of knowing all spoilers nd everything

when i see all this SHIT posts

it really mks me disgusted

its jus one epi

and by reading the posts it seems cvs hv been showing it for ages

DISGUSTING

Dear you shouldn't raise your blood pressure reading our disgusting responses..as La said to ASR Blood Pressure skin kay liyay bura hota hai..ROFL

EtherealSanz..CandYlicious_S

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

My major issue with the tampering of their character...lack of consistency has been an issue for a while..I have gotten used to it..
esmeralda111 Senior Member
esmeralda111
esmeralda111

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Hi dear

Hope u appreciate a little disagreement...

1. How can anyone expect Khushi to behave like a true wife or respect her marriage when she was told at the time of marriage that it was supposed to be for 6 months only. Besides, the way, it happened (at the temple) it was more like a punishment to her for her some (unknown) mistake and she has been punished continuously. Moreover, all her efforts to know the reason have been futile. In this situation, will she give respect to her so called marriage or try to get out of the painful situation or react in some way to the person, who is the cause of all troubles for her (for the time being)

2. She is stuck in an unpleasant situation. She can not seek any help from anyone so how can we expect her to behave perfect all the time. We don't want her to be Gopi Vahu (Right, who behaves like a goddess in every situation: all forgiving and all caring) We should remember the scenes, when Arnav shouted at her and she has no clue about the reason of his fury:a, when Khushi was telling Laxmi that how Anjali has got emotional and Arnav exploded like volcano, b, when Arnav asked her where did she go after the fancy dress show. Both times, she had no idea why he has got so furious. Psychologically, her behavior is apt according to the situation.

3. As far as Arnav is concerned, if you remember, after he made Khushi stand in the parking lot, he felt little bad about his behaviour but after a second, he seconded his decision and said" I ve done the right thing". He starting changes, when her ideas about Khushi started to change. But now, he has a BIG misunderstanding about Khushi and he thinks about her as a liar and dramaybaz so how can he reflect and change his opinion about her. But once his opinion is changed, he will think about all these incidences.

Hope I ve not made you angry.

taklima_naj-MeMyselfI

Go to top