Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SP Please 4Lions Ka Band Bajao Na! (Page 4)

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Hey.. I ve given up hope on the Ph, the clearing of MU, n the lack of continuity betwn epi's. .. just sittting back n enjoying the epi without thinking abt anything else.. liked the comical part yesterday, could laugh... n btw.. started to watch EHMMBH...Angry .. i ve become that desperate.. IPKKND was the only show i used to watch...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

Let me congratulate you!!!!

For you have been able to do what the majority of people here cannot do. 

"not be blinded by their so called love for the show"

sometimes, for me when majority of this forum goes 'positive' and 'love the show' love barun love sanaya, no matter what, they remind me of Shyam and Anjali. Shyam becos in his eyes, his love is the best and Anjali becos she is blind to everything that is happening. OHShocked, is that harsh! what is harsher that ganging up and saying 'dont be negative' what meaningful what ya love them love the show. that is more meaningless than this.

I think you have very well portrayed what has gone wrong with this show. But remember that the show has gone down since they introduced the whole 'funny' takes in the tracks. their so called comedy becos they feel that TRPS go up.. so they will go on having these comedy tracks. this show lost its consistency long back. in any given track, 80% of meaningless out of characters scenes and 20% of meaningful taking story ahead scenes. in daily format that is the way it goes after 6 months. 

don;t worry by the time this show goes into year 2, this forum will be full of fangirls the real meaningful posts will have gone and when the show ends, these fangirls will be in hoardes posting everywhere. Yep tat is the pattern every show with a popular jodi follows. I rarely see any analysis or meaninful posts about teh show anymore anyway.

@BLUE...oh really

now when did this forum bcame majority in members praising the show

AND THE MINORITY BUNCH LIKE US R  not "blinded" by the love of the show

but we r tolerant enuf to understand its a daily soap and story cannot always progress in full speed

and we r suncible enuf to tk each epi as it cums and enjoy the show rather than digging out ast scenes to compare and prove something which doesnt hv to b proved

coz in yterdays epiARNAV WAS VERY MUCH ARNAV

AND KHUSHI    WAS VERY MUCH KHUSHI

there was no need to dig out past epis to show how they were b4

coz cvs hv shown each nd every track keeping their basic characters in tact

this is called enjoying the show

not BLINDED BY THE LUV OF THE SHW

its not as if they they show us shit we r still gonna watch it

but THAT DOESNT MEAN

we cry and crib after each nd every freaking epi

knowing that for ipl min track will cum a bit later

nspite of knowing all spoilers nd everything

when i see all this SHIT posts

it really mks me disgusted

its jus one epi

and by reading the posts it seems cvs hv been showing it for ages

DISGUSTING

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

esmeralda111-MeMyselfI

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
I saw continuity with the CVs continuing to show how Khushi took Arnav's words to heart but its the way they showed to portray it that has many bothered. As a standalone episode it worked for me but that doesn't mean I want to see this everyday. Hopefully more of us will be pleased with the next episode.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najJyo.patakhaguddiCandYlicious_S-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttt1

Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by ttt1

Originally posted by angel_eyez123

Loved your post!!

A lot of people liked the episode and I think I'm in the minority with you where it just didn't float my boat. Your timeline of events with the vids shows clearly how much IPK has gone off on a tangent.

No other show is going to be showing fillers, so that excuse just won't cut it no more. I think the PH has become complacent after the success at the SPA. It's actually quite sad.

If the CV's turn this around and bring back the usual IPK magic, I will happily eat my words and be the biggest fan girl EVER, but until then I'm remaining an unsatisfied viewer.

Hey aIiyah

We are n the same page , i didn't Iike the episde , inconsistency in characterisation

Nothing seemed situational did nt make sense

ipI i dnt buy it ccvs cant make giver fiIIer episodes for 2 months

I hope so too

Huma

niceIy put!!!!
I have repIyed to each of your post today

Very disappointed with the episode and cvs

you know I think you are right, you have replied all of them..LOL...well perhaps the the kid can help give filler epis for a few weeks..when does IPL end? Mid May?
yes i haveSmile
may 27th   so it is good 2 months

hope they do not test the viewer's IoyaIty  , it is a big risk, the issue i find is mre than fiIIer they are messing up with the basic characterisation , that wiII take the charm away and it wiII be difficuIt t redeem

yes exactly..I used to watch LTL..nothing happened in those two months of IPL..filler after filler..but I felt that didnt ruin the characters to drag it..i hope they do the same here..

tttttt1

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I saw continuity with the CVs continuing to show how Khushi took Arnav's words to heart but its the way they showed to portray it that has many bothered. As a standalone episode it worked for me but that doesn't mean I want to see this everyday. Hopefully more of us will be pleased with the next episode.

exactly my point

cvs hv never dragged ny track till now so as to mk us comlain that why r they showing this everyday

but for this forum members 1 pi means everyday

whereas cvs never extend a track more than a week

last week was heer ranjha

this week this track

next week a new track

the only thing which remains constant is the never ending complains in this forum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

esmeralda111-MeMyselfI

gheeshakkar Goldie
gheeshakkar
gheeshakkar

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Agree. You can't set the bar that high and then proceed to remove all the bars. But I am hopeful about Wednesday.

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelofillusion

I created a topic some days ago regarding people who simply "bash" the show. Don't know if you read it or not. But to those who did, THIS TOPIC is a PERFECT example of how to criticize PROPERLY!

Putting aside my opinions on the show (because for an odd reason I can never find a reason to dislike but that's my issue), the way you have described it makes me want to re-think my decision. 

Now this is what I call PROPER analysis! You didn't like the episode and you gave us a logical reasoning behind it. You didn't just go around saying "You CVs suck! You can't do anything right! Get your act together before I quit watching the show!" etc etc.

So just wanted to put it out there that criticism can occur in the right manner, people are allowed to dislike something but there has to be way to say it. & this is the correct way.

It doesn't matter whether you agree or not. Just the fact that she has the courage to go and find PROOF for the point she is making - this is the kind of fan I am talking about!

I have no doubts that you are a true fan. Because the passion about the show is evident in your post and words. Hats off to you for your loyalty to the show.

Oh and for all those who are going to come find me and say "but you said a couple days ago that bashers should stop bashing": I said people should stop bashing for no reason. I didn't say people weren't allowed to criticize/analyze/give personal opinion. 

Yup, I did read your post..LOL..and thanks for your positive words..Embarrassed

illusiveworld

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaan.

I love this post.
excellent points.

thank you..Smile

Go to top