Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SP Please 4Lions Ka Band Bajao Na! (Page 3)

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

yes its inconsistent , confusing everything I agree with u all ,But come on man we still have people who liked the episode atleast yesterdays and todays !

its like a mixed bag of opinions .though Cvs should handle this with a little more maturity i still bel Ipk is rocking then other shows who are as tiresome and stagnent as ours but thanksfully we do have proper  and nice scene swith gr8 actors Masha-Allah.

i really hope they gona pick up soon with the original story  and the track will be back with a bang.and yes for tonnes of us Ipkknd rocks man.

I have no issues with anyone liking episode..I understand that diff people have diff taste..Its only because I love this show s much and understand its full potential that it saddens me when I see them playing with their creation just for filler epis..I have never had an issue with an episode so far, just today's..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

illusiveworldpatakhaguddi

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by ttt1

Originally posted by angel_eyez123

Loved your post!!

A lot of people liked the episode and I think I'm in the minority with you where it just didn't float my boat. Your timeline of events with the vids shows clearly how much IPK has gone off on a tangent.

No other show is going to be showing fillers, so that excuse just won't cut it no more. I think the PH has become complacent after the success at the SPA. It's actually quite sad.

If the CV's turn this around and bring back the usual IPK magic, I will happily eat my words and be the biggest fan girl EVER, but until then I'm remaining an unsatisfied viewer.

Hey aIiyah

We are n the same page , i didn't Iike the episde , inconsistency in characterisation

Nothing seemed situational did nt make sense

ipI i dnt buy it ccvs cant make giver fiIIer episodes for 2 months

I hope so too

Huma

niceIy put!!!!
I have repIyed to each of your post today

Very disappointed with the episode and cvs

you know I think you are right, you have replied all of them..LOL...well perhaps the the kid can help give filler epis for a few weeks..when does IPL end? Mid May?
yes i haveSmile
may 27th   so it is good 2 months

hope they do not test the viewer's IoyaIty  , it is a big risk, the issue i find is mre than fiIIer they are messing up with the basic characterisation , that wiII take the charm away and it wiII be difficuIt t redeem

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

SP THIS NON STOP CRYING AND CRIBBING

FORUM MEMBERS KA BAND BAJAO NA

WHO HV MADE OUR LIFE A LIVING HELL BY DESTROYING THE FUN OF JUS NOT TODAYS EPI A BUT MOST EPIS WHICH THEY DONT FIND "MEANINGFUL"

IS PATHETIC FORUM KO KYA NAAM DOON

I respect the opinion of people who liked the episode and all I ask in return is that you respect the opinion of people who disliked it...I am not going into threads which praised the episode and spreading my negativity there..you are free to express your opinion so am I..so lets not start criticizing members who hold different opinions..if you have something to say about my POV, I look forward to reading it..but please dont it about haters versus lovers of the episode..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniusillusiveworld---Nisha---Jyo..Euphoria.tttttt1

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
I created a topic some days ago regarding people who simply "bash" the show. Don't know if you read it or not. But to those who did, THIS TOPIC is a PERFECT example of how to criticize PROPERLY!

Putting aside my opinions on the show (because for an odd reason I can never find a reason to dislike but that's my issue), the way you have described it makes me want to re-think my decision. 

Now this is what I call PROPER analysis! You didn't like the episode and you gave us a logical reasoning behind it. You didn't just go around saying "You CVs suck! You can't do anything right! Get your act together before I quit watching the show!" etc etc.

So just wanted to put it out there that criticism can occur in the right manner, people are allowed to dislike something but there has to be way to say it. & this is the correct way.

It doesn't matter whether you agree or not. Just the fact that she has the courage to go and find PROOF for the point she is making - this is the kind of fan I am talking about!

I have no doubts that you are a true fan. Because the passion about the show is evident in your post and words. Hats off to you for your loyalty to the show.

Oh and for all those who are going to come find me and say "but you said a couple days ago that bashers should stop bashing": I said people should stop bashing for no reason. I didn't say people weren't allowed to criticize/analyze/give personal opinion. 

Edited by angelofillusion - 10 April 2012 at 7:15pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aloopakoran7geniustaklima_najAngels11sunshine99Jyo..Euphoria.-MeMyselfI

patakhaguddi IF-Sizzlerz
patakhaguddi
patakhaguddi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
I love this post.
excellent points.

-MeMyselfI

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Let me congratulate you!!!!

For you have been able to do what the majority of people here cannot do. 

"not be blinded by their so called love for the show"

sometimes, for me when majority of this forum goes 'positive' and 'love the show' love barun love sanaya, no matter what, they remind me of Shyam and Anjali. Shyam becos in his eyes, his love is the best and Anjali becos she is blind to everything that is happening. OHShocked, is that harsh! what is harsher that ganging up and saying 'dont be negative' what meaningful what ya love them love the show. that is more meaningless than this.

I think you have very well portrayed what has gone wrong with this show. But remember that the show has gone down since they introduced the whole 'funny' takes in the tracks. their so called comedy becos they feel that TRPS go up.. so they will go on having these comedy tracks. this show lost its consistency long back. in any given track, 80% of meaningless out of characters scenes and 20% of meaningful taking story ahead scenes. in daily format that is the way it goes after 6 months. 

don;t worry by the time this show goes into year 2, this forum will be full of fangirls the real meaningful posts will have gone and when the show ends, these fangirls will be in hoardes posting everywhere. Yep tat is the pattern every show with a popular jodi follows. I rarely see any analysis or meaninful posts about teh show anymore anyway.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dimishra-MeMyselfI

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Just critiquing 4lions is not enough  SP is  equally responsible. If they can allow their  own show to be ridiculed in such fashion then there is nothing much to say .Blame on the PH door comes later.After watching today's spoofy episode I doubt if they even  have a creative license to do as they want .As a loyal viewer of IPK  I would not like my loyalty being rewarded by  cheap spoofing on another soap.

Edited by sunshine99 - 10 April 2012 at 7:36pm

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pisces25

Yes please SP
I have no idea where the show has been going since Holi.Pinch

Why can't they show twist during IPL don't they want the TRP's.Shows during this same timeslot aka the one on colors has stayed true to the story and has not changed it because of silly IPL. If loyal viewers watch the show  they will continue to do so but nope CV's remember we compared gopi to anjali so they are just getting back at us with this OTT and yesterday the took a dig at the articles published about the show, how pathetic.

Also with the characters they have butchered Khushi the day she started her antics (no offense to fans) and now the same with Arnav.Why do the keep changing the story line they give us intense scenes on friday and monday and in the middle they continue with these silly gimmicks.

I had a lot of respect for 4Lions because they seemed different and a bit more caring towards the sentiments of their fans than other Production Houses..but I am losing that respect very fast..the Gopi Saga was just so childish and immature! I dont think 4Lions would  love it if someother show mocked Khushi's bubbly character like that..

Go to top