Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SP Please 4Lions Ka Band Bajao Na! (Page 23)

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
i cant help but agree with u...though i love the show but nowadays im fed up of this slapstick comedy n OTT behaviour...im watching it only coz of sarun...there has been no progress since 14th feb...i wonder why they weven started the marriage track...they definitely dnt know wat to do about it...was it just to create a sudden hike in TRPs?honestly they should rethink their creative ideas...i mean look at the episodes b4 n post marriage...a stark contrast...the change in director has not done any good n on top of that these disjointed comic caricatures the characters are turning out to be...the swami epi n the children waa epi were funny no doubt but in retrospect they did nothing to enhance the story...i hate the way khushi is being shown as an illiterate fickle minded teenager ...where is the headstrong confident vivacious girl we all ,loved??does she think barging into arnavs office n disturbing his meetings or messing with his wardrobe will make arnav kick her out of the house or improve the mess they r in...n also a girl who has lost so much in this span of few days is trying to incessantly play childish pranks on her temporary husband n not deal with the situation at hand cannot be digested by me!!!where is the passion,the intensity,the theme of nafrat paas aane na de n mohabbat door jaane na de???im so irritated...i dunno wht these ppl r up to...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

I get your post Huma and also agree with many of the things you say. Also, I disagree with what Anjali had to say. It is true that Arnav had difficulty expressing his emotions, however, he did want to express his emotions before he saw the shyam-khushi hug. In fact, even before that he has expressed his love to Khushi (the entire love track starting with teri-meri). In fact that is one of the reasons why yesterday's episode didn't completely gel with me. Yes, it was completely weird of Khushi to behave that way after Anjali told her something so significant. Like you, I have never had a problem with any of the past episodes. Even the one yesterday, I prefer to forget than get upset about it. I am sure today's will be much better, and then we can forget yesterday's as historySmile Hope you feel better after today's episode. Hugs!

Thanks..I hope you like today's epi as well..Smile..perhaps khushi's recent track of OTT behavior is supposed to lead somewhere :S
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neemsundari

Good post.

The writers/CVs need to do a few crucial things so that their dragging the track does not become intolerable:

1. Let each mini-track breathe a bit-- like you've pointed out Huma, they needed to show both of the leads reflecting after the Heer-Ranjha track, and after the Beauty and the Beast epi.

2. If they want comedy-- they need to use the comic characters (where is NK?), not use the female lead at a stage where she should retain her dignity. If they need to use her for comedy, show it balanced with intensity and rage.

3. Keep Shyam's game plan consistent-- show a little of him, often. Let him be slightly cleverer-- not search for the Key the location of which he already knew, for example.

4. Show a little of Khushi's bonding with Payal/ Buaji/ Bauji, and set the people in place for the showdown, for whenever they want to show it.

5. Make the MU credible-- right now it looks flimsy. Any sane person in place of Arnav would have got a person like Shyam investigated by now, and found out that he was Khushi's erstwhile fiance. I know I would have, and I'm no savvy tycoon.

The CVs give us flashes of brilliance, like the Holi shots, then the Heer-Ranjha 'scene', and then Beauty and the Beast---but they are consistently inconsistent.

I wish there were some way to  send them a little constructive criticism.

Agreed, especially with number 4. I have been posting for the past couple of weeks that they are sidelining their side characters too much...they know they are dragging so they are giving epis full of ArHi giving the villain and other characters guest appearances..which I am sure most people like but its unfair to those actors..Also, we used to get so many khushi, payal scenes..now she barely talks to her..
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
now I am hoping SP really brings out the instruments and starts bajaoying some band! I only blame 4Lions for Daljeet quitting!

peepli

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

now I am hoping SP really brings out the instruments and starts bajaoying some band! I only blame 4Lions for Daljeet quitting!

yeah..now they must really must be regretting those two months of crap comedy aftet arhi wedding..

-MeMyselfI

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Gul Khan, come here and read this.. I feel like posting this link on SP's CEO's wall. But I don't want them to axe IPKKND. So I am kinda confused now.

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Gul Khan, come here and read this.. I feel like posting this link on SP's CEO's wall. But I don't want them to axe IPKKND. So I am kinda confused now.

I did post it on IPK FB once so Gul might have read it..

Go to top