Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SP Please 4Lions Ka Band Bajao Na! (Page 22)

ArshiRaiguptha Goldie
ArshiRaiguptha
ArshiRaiguptha

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
am actually confused... i liked the episode as a single episode but at the same time if i connect the episode with yesterday's epi or if i connect it with the coming episode then i feel like banging my head on the television,,... 

I am actually fed up with fillers.. i hav started losng interest in the show.. but cant help lovng sarun/arshi.. i still lov them...
for the past one month after evry episode i think of quitting the show.. 

but may b its the positv side of ma mind hoping for a better episode which makes me watch the show... Whatever i do i am unable to control my feelings for ipkknd ( juz like arnav towards khushi -he hates her but cant help lovng her- its same with me... )
:P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

puba IF-Dazzler
puba
puba

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
I don't think the CVs aparently care about receiving constructive criticism...they are continuing with their nonsensical antics in spite of the fact that TRPs continue to follow a downward trajectory each week...and they would still want to blame it on IPL??? please spare me such idiotic behavior...bhagwan ke liye...koi toh inki dimag ki batti jalao...arrrggghhh

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

Huma, thanks a ton for this post. this post was like balm to my raging mind. After seeing the TRPs for this week, i agree completely... SP please kick 4lions in the nuts and for good measure in the ass as well... 

What the hell is happening to the show? mature love-story of two star crossed lovers is being taken over by Disney channel... 

This isnt the love story we signed up for... this isnt the Arnav and Khushi, i know. honestly, the Arnav i knew, would never put up with Khushi's antics and Khushi, i knew would never do them. 

and we do need a relfection scene, something that shows khushi with a mental maturity of more than two year old, and Arnav, who ponders over Khushi's actions/characters, whatever...

CVs: take the show forward. I want the intensity back. I love kids but not in IPK... Cvs snatch your show back from the hands of mental insanity. please.

I think 4Lions have forgotten that its a star plus show..they think its airing on Star One, they will show comedy, no continuity, lots of rabba ves and no one will mind!

Well Arnav does love her so he is tolerating it...but he would have shown a little more reaction..than "What The" and "Stop it"

Tiyali

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
i agree on all accounts. frustrated to the core man

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

you know Huma, these contrasts tell you that the show is seriously gone to the dogs. The TRPs are down this week and no one seems to care.

The CVs, the actors, the directors work hard, no doubt and there is no quibbling about that. However, when you cannot churn out standard and quality product, you got to pause and do things differently. You cannot do the same thing week in, week out and expect different results. If the falling TRPs are not the death knell calling for some serious changes, nothing is.

Yesterday, they showed ASR was always irritable - GREAT! you just ruined the mystery that has shrouded his dark past with one silly stroke of genius. Did you forget your own story? What you should have instead focused on was Anjali telling khushi how Chote was NOT like this, how he was a happy, loving kid and then their family tragedy changed everything. Then you should have shown khushi trying to get insight on the tragedy and Anjali's eyes welling up and Khushi stopping her because she does not want Anjali to worry in her pregnant condition. That would have been a good touching base with the mystery that we are all dying to find out more about. Instead, someone slapped a silly scene together to give employment to child artists that not only did NOTHING for the story, instead TOOK AWAY from what was supposed to be the SILVER BULLET that explained ASR's angst. So much for pricked balloon.

Finally, today's Piece-De-Resistance. Keep a diabetic man hungry and see him go into a hypoglycemic coma. No wonder I find Khushi behave like an illiterate street fish-monger sometimes. Sorry to say, but I can't bear to see this girl just not care about this guy's serious diabetic condition. Hypoglycemic fainting spells can lead to coma and even death. Khushi's torture will be moot at that point. Well, its probably too soon to judge because the episode is not aired yet, but jsut looking at SBB, i cringed.

yes, I dont get the argument that since those people work so hard, I can't criticize the episodes..every serial's cast works likes that..and I bet everyone here has criticized some show atleast once in their life!

KKG has always been shown to be careful about his diabetes...after watching today's episode, I think that scene will be ok..she didn't intend to make him go hungry the whole day..
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1

What was that crap FB they showed yesterday??????????The whole essence of Arnavs past took a might leap downwards...Guess since they have butchered the characters their next aim to to kill the storyline too...such a bunch of pathetic guys...TRP's down agin this week...may be it is us fans who are bothered about all of the above... my heartfelt sympathy goes to Barun and Sanaya

yes, the FB made us question everything that we knew about his past..we knew he had a temper but he was still very naughty..then something happened to his parents..something regarding "love" which is why nani had once said love destroys home and that is when he started to act cold against love...we didnt know he was born like this!

-monalisa-

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vsc94

Truly. After watching all the videos you attached, can really see the world of difference in the show! Far too many loose ends, disjointedness and amnesia these days! 

They are making a darn good effort ruining their own show! Bashing is only a by-product of the nonsense occasionally shown!

ya every action has a reaction..ROFL...CV's inconsistency (Action) = Fans Bashing (Reaction)

-monalisa-

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyidiot

I know I am going to recieve load of Rotten eggs to what I am about to say..however here I go " Its almost to better to end the say show on a high note then on a very bad note"

The way it is heading...I scared of our show. 2 Months is a long time in fews day it will be 3 months to take this kind of shit!

Any audience can have some limit.. they give one killer episode in 4 weeks, That no good, even that killer episode does not solve the main MU.

Shyam things has been going on since last September... this needs a closer from someone side..AngryAngryAngry

Well they can still improve the show a lot..and the show employs about 200 people..so i dont want it gone anytime soon..apparently we care more than CVs do about the show's success..Confused

-monalisa-

Go to top