Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SP Please 4Lions Ka Band Bajao Na! (Page 19)

-Magicia- Goldie
-Magicia-
-Magicia-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Operaqueen

Originally posted by -Huma-

Sending some roses your way ( instead of Chappals) ! Agree with you 100% . Shame on the PH for not utilizing the wonderful chemistry between ASR and Khushi !

lets not forget them sidelining their villain and side characters..

yes, there was/ is great potential to develop Payal-Akash ,Mamiji's etc  characters , but alas they choose to add one more Miss B to the mess! Grrr !
The serial was probably the best when Lavanya was around and all characters had some role to play. I got see Akash today after a long time and was like does he even exist anymore.NK disappeared without a trace and so has mamaji. Time for the PH to get their act together before SP gives them the boot or maybe the serial will drag on poor Barun Sobtis and Sanaya Irani's delicate shoulders!

yup ..they did not learned a single thing from their past mistake ..

i wish that does not ahppen with it ..

when sub characters dont get much roles they will find new shows ... and then they nee dto bring replacemnest and all ,...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

laap IF-Dazzler
laap
laap

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
I am really confused after watching the epi... I dont understand why khushi is doing this... she said she is changing the gameplan and all but what is she trying to do exactly?? 
I understand being the IPL season the cvs r just taking it really slow but this trac has confused me!!!Confused
I actually felt sorry for Arnav .bechara kaha phaas gaya!!LOL

-MeMyselfI

uppaas IF-Sizzlerz
uppaas
uppaas

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Well I am a silent reader who refrains to give any comments...
But my take ur post rocksss!!!!!!
WAT THE!!!! have they been showing it does not make sense...
ASR smart rich intelligent business tycoon marries KHUShI to take revenge or protect his sister stilll confused abt it though as to how was that going to solve the problem of shaym!!!
If he was protecting his sister he did not achieve anything as a person like shyam who is such a BAST*****..that  he is openly  lusting , acting and fooling around with Khushi and all yet is living and eating and sleeping with his sister means she is in GRAVE danger...
Khushi he marries  her for what??? he has brought her closer to the person he is trying to get her away from.Logically she can do worse things to his sister and his family  when she is living in the house ,as he thinks she is a gold digger and planner so he got her in the house to scheme more with shaym??????
And now he is falling in love with her inspite of everything her irritating behavior and all.They have confessed on holi but it does not matter????? He lets her do all the nonsense and has NO CONTROL over her antics ...and yet he marries her to control her?????
I mean what is sensible here..she throws his shirts and he cant do a shit so what has he achived if she wants to have a scene with Shyam how will he control her????

Now khushi i just want to know...her family and Raizads went beserk when she got married to ASR and treated her worst than a dog ASR went scot free, she did everything to set matters right ,now when he throws her out of the house as she is planning and doing all this nonsense for past 1 month then what????? How will she face every! and will they forgive her...??
She does everything for others how the hell will she explain to every1.
She has seen a soft side to ASR yet she is not doing anything to find out the truth maybe try giving him bhang it worked!! why is sooo difficult for Khushi who is sooo innovative in getting new ideas not thinking of ant idea to get the truth out from ASR...?????
DO the cvs know what they are showing ???????? there is no connection with any story or track they have shown past months...

Sorry i have written a looong post hope it makes sense...T

-MeMyselfI

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged

well unfortunately KKGSR doesnt know a thing about being subtle..an elephant is more subtle than her..ROFL...ok that was a joke..she can be subtle..but not when she is doing nautanki..
True!ROFL When has she ever been subtle?ROFL And waise she had the best mauka today...she was all about Wife ka kartaviya, and she had itnaaa accha chance to truely do her *ahem* kartavya, kyunki Arnav toh kuch karne nahi wala, but NOOO all she can do is dabao her feet. ROFL Agar aisa chalta raha, we'll never get a proper Rub Away scene ROFL

-MeMyselfI

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Magicia-

Originally posted by Prinsesse.Suvi

Yaar ye teens ko beech mein kyun ghused rahe ho?
Humne kya kiyaa?! LOL

LOL

teens are really fun ...in any forum and ..some of them are really sensitive and cute ..soem really wild and idiotic ...

I fit in neither. I'm not sensitive, and I hope I'm not idioticLOL
And teens teens toh aise lagaye rakha hai jaise you all are 50 year old grandmothers.Tongue

-MeMyselfI

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Ouch

Sending some roses your way ( instead of Chappals) ! Agree with you 100% . Shame on the PH for not utilizing the wonderful chemistry between ASR and Khushi !

lets not forget them sidelining their villain and side characters..

yes, there was/ is great potential to develop Payal-Akash ,Mamiji's etc  characters , but alas they choose to addConfused one more Miss B to the mess! Grrr !
The serial was probably the best when Lavanya was around and all characters had some role to play. I got seeOuch Akash today after a long time and was like does he even exist anymore.NK disappeared without a trace and so has mamaji. Time for the PH to get their act together before SP gives them the boot or maybe the serial will drag on poor Barun Sobtis and Sanaya Irani's delicate shoulders!
                                                                                                                                                                           who the hell is this miss b... she must be the new filler. yeah.. nk s disappeared, he had gone for his visa.. which country takes this long to grant a visa.. he s not going to mars or something... n where is our dearest creepwa.. seriously shyamu you re such a dumb villain..kuch karo shyamu..i think u should be called dumbwa not creepwa..what happened to u after ur brilliant..Cryahem.. ya brilliant plan to find where arnav keeps his keys. zn anjali darling why isnt your tummy increasing.. come on ph, bring on the pillows.. n where are the guptas.. oh yeah, they are busy playing star tyohar...whatever that is... i guess it will be childrens day everyday for two weekss in shantivan..so..chacha nehru here we come..

-MeMyselfI

rana5 Goldie
rana5
rana5

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Huma, I agree with your post. If you watch the other shows on SP, they are progressing and things are happening!!! For example, with the sisters show, they have this whole angle on Maya and it is interesting!  I do not know what is happening to our show. Most people i know think it has become very silly and the most common comment is that 'nothing is happening, it is going in circles'. Which I unfortunately have to agree with. This IPL thing is becoming a sad excuse. They could do other twists and turns, while keeping the characters intact and wait for the big twist in June.  It is scary that the only sane reason for all this is that perhaps they have no story besides the revelation of Shyam!!!!!!!!!!

-MeMyselfI

Suchita2012 Senior Member
Suchita2012
Suchita2012

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged

I quite agree with Huma. She has rightly pointed out the flaws of
this show. The silly, stupid MU is still not cleared and the main
characters are behaving as if nothing happened. One moment
they are lovey-dovey other moment at daggers.

-MeMyselfI

Go to top