Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SP Please 4Lions Ka Band Bajao Na! (Page 13)

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Magicia-

its a very long post huma ..beautiful ..but ...
i think you are very very young ...or dont ahve much life experience ...

i wish i have time to reply all ...

ok let me ask u a question .

.have you ever been in love ..??  that too completely forbidden to you ? at any cost u cant accept that love ,and u cant forget either ? and u have to see it in front of your eyes its dieing ...still u cant do anything ...

if not ..

just try to feel ..it then u will understand whats happening ...

i bit every momnet CVs showing now ...

wow they are awsome ...

they are bringing every minutest .. incident that shows how much they both want each other ,desperate in love  , yet unable ..to express

superb yar ...

the basic problem is ..when u cant act what u want when ur "dil' is in stake ... u will act wierd ...

I am in my 20s...and no I have never been in love..but some very close friends of mine have been in love..and yes, sometimes they do things that are out of character for them..and I say "seriously" with a What the expression on his face..but they don't get amnesia like KKGSR and ASR do..and they reflect a looot on what happens between them unlike these two..

vaselisa Senior Member
vaselisa
vaselisa

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
y d hell can't they just show shyam working on whatever plan he has.
what is it wid the cvs...one day they show shaym searching asr's room...conspiring..etc etc...next day they send him off to some tirth yatra it seems.
Also...khushi was giving asr the silent treatment cause she was hurt..n that episode made a lot of sense. all of a sudden anjali tells her about his childhood and she starts all stupid pranks.
And how come arnav is not annoyed and angry..with all his wardrobe fiasco.
I fail to understand what the cvs are trying to to show. there is no logic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

deepterence Senior Member
deepterence
deepterence

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Luvd ur post..its absolutely true...and ur opinions are same as mine...eventhough yesterday was a slap stick comedy of kushi..and i laughed too...but i didn't like it.
                   ASR is hurt and want to hurt her..sometimes he is confused..and shows some caring...And kushi shows antics..even her life is shattered..how can a woman..who luvs her hubby..react when her hubby dear ignores her/hate her/hurts her.and she also has a enemy lusting around her grabbing evry oppurtunity to show his luv..and our heroine is making plans to irritate her hubby..GOD..wat a theme/story...??????
I wish..Kushi do wat she believes..she believe in the sacred relationship of marriage...she can save her marriage...every woman,tries that eventhough..hubby is not interestd..a wife can try to be the best...can't she.??
If she tries to be the best wife..eventhough he hates her and after the clearance of MU..he cud feel guilty more..as she has tried evrything to be a gd wife..that will be good...I think so...

-MeMyselfI

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
and considering the fact that the SIL hardly ever gets such nice ideas like she had yesterday..! ROFL Usually she decorates the whole house as a resort so that her chote and Khushi can errmm.. Celebrate their HM and sort out their differences..! ROFL Stern Smile But she deserves a round of applause for explaining things to both ArHi..!! Clap But kya karein donon dhakkan kay dhakkan hi rahein ge.! D'oh LOL  But m sure this advice that Anjali gave to Khushi, would come into Khushi's use soon..! Embarrassed She WILL reflect on her words.! Embarrassed  Abhi toh i think she is pissed off at Arnav cuz of the fight they had after HR act. Ermm So she has lost her sanity for sometime. LOL She'l come around soon hopefully i guess after Arnav faints..! :)

Ain't that bunker comfy, eh..? Cool ROFL

Edited by CandYlicious_MS - 10 April 2012 at 10:38pm

-MeMyselfI

-Magicia- Goldie
-Magicia-
-Magicia-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by -Magicia-

its a very long post huma ..beautiful ..but ...
i think you are very very young ...or dont ahve much life experience ...

i wish i have time to reply all ...

ok let me ask u a question .

.have you ever been in love ..??  that too completely forbidden to you ? at any cost u cant accept that love ,and u cant forget either ? and u have to see it in front of your eyes its dieing ...still u cant do anything ...

if not ..

just try to feel ..it then u will understand whats happening ...

i bit every momnet CVs showing now ...

wow they are awsome ...

they are bringing every minutest .. incident that shows how much they both want each other ,desperate in love  , yet unable ..to express

superb yar ...

the basic problem is ..when u cant act what u want when ur "dil' is in stake ... u will act wierd ...

I am in my 20s...and no I have never been in love..but some very close friends of mine have been in love..and yes, sometimes they do things that are out of character for them..and I say "seriously" with a What the expression on his face..but they don't get amnesia like KKGSR and ASR do..and they reflect a looot on what happens between them unlike these two..

amnessia ... hmm..ok there may be flaws ..but ...

the most important part is ...

the scene in which arnav saw khushi hugging shyam , he dont have a clue it was a forced one ..in the scene we dont see any protest ...ok  the reason from khushi's side is she gone numb in fear ,unexpected audacity of teh creep ...

what a man saw is his lady love especially a person like arnav with big ego ... and his love in somebody elses embrace and she breaks it ...and she was not screaming why u touched me ..
but was screaming ...   divorce anjali ..

so it seems the lovers have a fight and khushi demands shyam to leave anjali .

and ..no proud man will dare to ask the question to his girl ...

unless khushi opens up her by herself or arnav get better clues , it cant be cleared and all his beahvior justified ..

the most painfull thig is he love her immensly still he cant ...i love it so much ..i am sure huever writing it must be have a terrific heartbroken story ...

and from khushi's side ...she cant open up to arnav ,because he always says he dont trust her !

so ...

from her side alsio justified ..

is it enough explanation for the amnessias ..and all

Big smile

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaselisa

y d hell can't they just show shyam working on whatever plan he has.
what is it wid the cvs...one day they show shaym searching asr's room...conspiring..etc etc...next day they send him off to some tirth yatra it seems.
Also...khushi was giving asr the silent treatment cause she was hurt..n that episode made a lot of sense. all of a sudden anjali tells her about his childhood and she starts all stupid pranks.
And how come arnav is not annoyed and angry..with all his wardrobe fiasco.
I fail to understand what the cvs are trying to to show. there is no logic.

I have never seen such a docile villain during an MU track in my life..Abbhas' talent is being wasted..well I can understand kkg OTT behaviour..you know she is crazy..but her SIL is telling her something about the person she loves..perhaps something about that should have crossed her mind for a second as well..
well he was angry..he was just controlling himself as he loves her..
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepterence

Luvd ur post..its absolutely true...and ur opinions are same as mine...eventhough yesterday was a slap stick comedy of kushi..and i laughed too...but i didn't like it.
                   ASR is hurt and want to hurt her..sometimes he is confused..and shows some caring...And kushi shows antics..even her life is shattered..how can a woman..who luvs her hubby..react when her hubby dear ignores her/hate her/hurts her.and she also has a enemy lusting around her grabbing evry oppurtunity to show his luv..and our heroine is making plans to irritate her hubby..GOD..wat a theme/story...??????
I wish..Kushi do wat she believes..she believe in the sacred relationship of marriage...she can save her marriage...every woman,tries that eventhough..hubby is not interestd..a wife can try to be the best...can't she.??
If she tries to be the best wife..eventhough he hates her and after the clearance of MU..he cud feel guilty more..as she has tried evrything to be a gd wife..that will be good...I think so...

well Khushi is crazy you know..but she isnt so crazy that she wouldnt understand the threat of Shaym and be worried about it..
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_MS

and considering the fact that the SIL hardly ever gets such nice ideas like she had yesterday..! ROFL Usually she decorates the whole house as a resort so that her chote and Khushi can errmm.. Celebrate their HM and sort out their differences..! ROFL Stern Smile But she deserves a round of applause for explaining things to both ArHi..!! Clap But kya karein donon dhakkan kay dhakkan hi rahein ge.! D'oh LOL  But m sure this advice that Anjali gave to Khushi, would come into Khushi's use soon..! Embarrassed She WILL reflect on her words.! Embarrassed  Abhi toh i think she is pissed off at Arnav cuz of the fight they had after HR act. Ermm So she has lost her sanity for sometime. LOL She'l come around soon hopefully i guess after Arnav faints..! :)

Ain't that bunker comfy, eh..? Cool ROFL

that reminds me..how come Poojali hasnt held a pooja since ArHi got married..before that every week, we would see a pooja..see CVs are making Pujali forget her pujas as well..ROFL...yes, i hope she reflects on them and doesnt get amnesia again..lets see..i think she will stop her gopi bahu act once he faints..

yes, the bunker is so comfy i can move all the furniture I want there...and live there happily ever after...ROFL

CandYlicious_S

Go to top