Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
hola HCians..Big smile..

were shud i start??...Day Dreaming
waise to forum mein bhi safai ki zarurat hain...ROFL...

ahh all his dialogues were so blushy blushy..Blushing..

but d last dialogue of RAGHAV which he tells 2 d girl nd d dad in d jail had many indications..Ouch...
 b4 analysing, lemme clarify it dat d girl shudnt hv called him BHAIYYA, i object...Angry.Censored..ROFL...

chalo nw start karti hoon...

he said dat ppl who cant stand up 4 dere own rights always suffer, nd ppl shud nvr depend on sum1 else 4 help nd not atleast d police..Clap..Clap...
so d above sentence gv me 3 feelings...
- RAGHAV hv nobody in life, so is he all alone??Cry
-may b in his past he was alsoo a very saaf sutra nd good imaged boy and never went against d law.Shocked...
- nd d last, his past has a deep nd bad connection wid police...prolly it is becos of d police he has lost his reason of smile, it cud b any dear person or his own dignity.Angry.Broken Heart...

my whole tym keeps on passing analysing RAGHAV nd his deeds..Day Dreaming...but guys i cant tell uuu wen he delivered dose lines 2 d dad-daughter duo, i felt dat omg he has so much depth in his words..Cry...
RAGHAV pehley din kuch bola nahi aur hum chup hogaye nd aj pehli baar bhashan diya tab bhi hum chup hogaye..Day Dreaming...ROFL...RAGHAV ki raj ho...Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SheIsTheOne-Siddhi-..Apz..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Essence of RAGHAV's dialogue!!" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kritz.anYa.vivu

Groupbie

kritz.anYa.vivu

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
i agree with your third thought.
yes even i have felt the same that he has a bitter past with the police.
it could be also possible that he himself was also a cop.
really the cvs made it so interesting that it is getting very tough to wait for the story to unfold.

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
I doubt he is all alone LOL You never know kul uss ka baap police station a jaey blasting him ROFL

silky_harshad

IF-Rockerz

silky_harshad

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Aise na bolo na granny ROFL mera tou dil baith gaya tha jb uss ladki ne usko bhaiya bola ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshu.sundas

-Siddhi-

Goldie

-Siddhi-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
i agree with u sundas...the pain was clearly seen in his eyes...
n the dialogue delivery was just perfect...
after haering his first dialogue, now m waiting to see his first crore dollar smile...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshu.sundas

harshad.diwani

Goldie

harshad.diwani

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
agree with u sundas...raghav's dialogues were superb especially his entry dialogue"yahan kuch gandagi hai safai ki xarurat hai" n second one"chappal uttar ke maro"...he knows how to live in this world...that dialogue was funny when raghav said to police"konsi gadi mai"ROFL
he is also in pain thats y he felt pain in jhanvi's eyes also...

Edited by harshad.diwani - 11 April 2012 at 2:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siddhi-harshu.sundas

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silky_harshad

Aise na bolo na granny ROFL mera tou dil baith gaya tha jb uss ladki ne usko bhaiya bola ROFL ROFL ROFL
same here silk, jaisey ki mainey apni post mein kaha, i object...Angry...i felt like punching d girl as soon as she uttered bhaiya 4 my RAGHAV, kis angle koi usko bhaiyya banayega??.Ermm..dat girl shud b sent 2 MAHA 4 tips...ROFLROFL

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silky_harshad

ROFL   ROFL    ROFL  but mujhe pata tha k iski behen aisi nahi ho sakti Confused  mean to say if she were his sister would'nt he had made her strong...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.