Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Priyash: Please stop writing news! (Page 2)

Mohabbateinn IF-Sizzlerz
Mohabbateinn
Mohabbateinn

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
I agree we should just focus on the characters and not indulge into the lives of the actors. People just wanted to know what happened b/w the two and in frenzy, conclusions were being made.

I also agree with the user Juhu that you all honestly believe that the two of them are a legit couple? They maintain a 10 year age gap, not to say that Ashu is in a completely different stage of life mentally. As couples, these jodis become a "brand" and when they dance or show up for events they get a large sum of money compared if they were single. Hint hint...lol

Maybe Ashu is actually in LOVE with Priyal.. MAYBE. But, very UNLIKELY. Confused 

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 10 April 2012 at 6:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirekhaArhainAshish

cutiepiexox Senior Member
cutiepiexox
cutiepiexox

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Completely agree we shouldnt talk about there personal life and i wish other people in the form would stop aswell!!
xoxox

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaHillover101kojagoryfanLizBennet

KavitaKumari Senior Member
KavitaKumari
KavitaKumari

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Thanx for that I just hope that they are both happy ... Media needs to back off!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaHillover101kojagoryfanLizBennet

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
i think SBS gave an old news, seems like they twisted the wording used by SBB earlier, its not uncommon to fight or have arguments when one is in love, i think media shud just stay out of it and let them live their life.

SaHillover101LizBennet

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heart1

calm down dear

only reason why people r opening so many threads is bc they were freaking out and wanted 2 know asap wat is going on 

and maybe we have no right to discuss their personal lives but we love them as fans so we obviously want to know 

no one is spreading negative energy they r only concerned 
m pretty sure no one wants them to break up we all love them so dearly 

Actually I am as calm as can beLOL, but the thing is it was getting too much with the threads still continuing. I thought your post was fine because it was still early and thought the news hadn't spread at that time. But it was still continuing and I feel like constantly talking about their personal life doesn't help.

That's fine to want to know, but to discuss it in further detail just didn't seem right, which is what was happening and I see you're point because even I was upset, but the thing is that some people were saying some terrible things on the Youtube Post, either on the defensive or defensive, it was getting to be too much. 

That's why I made this post so that posting would stop, it was getting to be too much. I didn't mean to offend anyone, I just wanted people to stop, it was just too much. Also since people were still confused about Priyash, I posted this is as a topic in hopes everyones fears/doubts were cleared and so we could finally move on from this topic. 

I am truly sorry if anyone was offended by this topic being posted!Confused

heart1kasturika_kashu

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

but my question to everyone remains same..who are we...to discuss their private life...if we discuss man veer --fine they area after all fiction and created for us...but what they do in their personnel life is not our business. they can go on in relationship or off it as long as they r professional and dedicated enough in their charcaters...it should be enough

I totally and completely agree with you, which is why I posted this topic so that doubts/fears would be cleared and we could finally move on from this topic. I just didn't like that further discussion was going on about their relationship. I don't feel it was necessary for more posts to be posted going into further detail about Priyash relationship, which was happening unfortunately. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

heart1 Senior Member
heart1
heart1

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yaherd15

Originally posted by heart1

calm down dear

only reason why people r opening so many threads is bc they were freaking out and wanted 2 know asap wat is going on 

and maybe we have no right to discuss their personal lives but we love them as fans so we obviously want to know 

no one is spreading negative energy they r only concerned 
m pretty sure no one wants them to break up we all love them so dearly 

Actually I am as calm as can beLOL, but the thing is it was getting too much with the threads still continuing. I thought your post was fine because it was still early and thought the news hadn't spread at that time. But it was still continuing and I feel like constantly talking about their personal life doesn't help.

That's fine to want to know, but to discuss it in further detail just didn't seem right, which is what was happening and I see you're point because even I was upset, but the thing is that some people were saying some terrible things on the Youtube Post, either on the defensive or defensive, it was getting to be too much. 

That's why I made this post so that posting would stop, it was getting to be too much. I didn't mean to offend anyone, I just wanted people to stop, it was just too much. Also since people were still confused about Priyash, I posted this is as a topic in hopes everyones fears/doubts were cleared and so we could finally move on from this topic. 

I am truly sorry if anyone was offended by this topic being posted!Confused

Im with you dear Smile

kojagoryfanLizBennet

mythical IF-Dazzler
mythical
mythical

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
i liked this post. you are right. privacy is needed. what priyal and ashish do in their private life is their problem, who are we to eyeball and comment. real or fabricated, its their life and their decision. they are not telling people to idolise them so why not leave them alone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennet

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index