Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Loved it!!! SWAMI!!! (Page 4)

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Sush &  The spice girls,

The cvs and the PH seem serious about not getting serious regarding the seriousness required to bring back the show to its original serious theme.   If  comedy is the new genre of the IPK then so be it.  As it is there is nothing much I can do anyways.  I am out of rant therefore will take a different appraoch all together of "What The..H***."

Yet again Sbb/SSB was deceptive. Honestly they should be banned from the sets.  They  may be providing free publicity but what is the use of that when it turns off people .

The show started where it left of yesterday and was glad to see that Arnie did miss his wife for the past 2 days and missed seeing her face.  To me this was so basic and done very well.  He did get to hear that his wife is trying to keep away from him and it is because of his harsh words. Ego will not let him admit anything .

I liked the Bro - sis conversation with Anji being the big sister instead of the baby.  Her pooja ki thaali is back which was missing for a few days.

The Anji - Khushi scene. I understood what Anji was trying to say to her that Khsuhi dear you need to understand that your definition of love may not be the same as his and in order to win him over you will have to speak in a language that he understands. And what does Khushi do ?   Behaves just the opposite.  I just did not understand why ? ???

The follwoing scenes thankfully were not as distasteful as I had imagined them to be. SAnaya is an excellent actress when it comes to comedy and Barun's reactions were just perfect.  Her pulling at his leg and he phish phish for the perfume were hilarious.

Not sure where this is leading to or does it even have a destination  i really want to see some good scripting and situations rather than the juevnille ones as to changing his wardrobe.  We now have a 9 year old entering RM. As it there wern't enough children at play we now have another one.
What and how will that play out is yet another watch & wait.

Go with the flow Ratna...Go with the flow... have fun girls

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaravenheartdocgirlRag1niKishmish--Sari----sumana13--Zuzanasoapsudsshowstruck-Sush-sbk2-Vee05-

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Was it not nice to  see Arnav in red (as someone mentioned in the forum SP may have recycled the SPA shirt?). Speaking of attire, whats up with Payal dressing in a proper night gown (for a one min scene) like  a RM bahu but Khushi still in  her night dress from Gupta household!! Are the CV's really trying to imply that when the MU is cleared Arnav will shower her with a new  wardrobe?

I am surprised at the repeats in the clothing. Some of the dresses look like La's. Even Anjali didn't think that her bhabi should dress up like the other R'sConfused  Maybe swami will buy her a new wardrobe as a reward if she returns his clothingLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlKishmish--sumana13--showstrucksavvy05-Vee05--Sush-

AKoz Goldie
AKoz
AKoz

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post!!! It was a lovely episode...i never laughed sooo much..Arhi were amazing !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

luv_u_arhi Groupbie
luv_u_arhi
luv_u_arhi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Nice post ...Absolutely agree with you...It was a damn good episode.Definitely a filler one but I really could not stop laughing...Arnav expressions were too good..

my fav lines of the day:
no no I dont want any kartavya...
damn the kartavaya...LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbat-Vee05--Sush-

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
after watching todays epi i jus said one thing out loud

MAAZA AA GAAYA

coz it was really a paisa vasool epi

kab shuru hua aur kab khatam hua

pata nahin chala

i was so much into it

SARUN WERE AT THEIR BEST TODAY

i really dont hv words for our adorable SARUN

and a pat on the back of cvs

THIS IS DEFO BETTER THAN IPL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush--Vee05-

Simran234 Goldie
Simran234
Simran234

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
It was hilarious the way he said "Who is Swami?" Man! Barun's expression were priceless and Khushi was sooo funny! Can't wait for her to continue her "Swami" drama!!

Simran :D...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush--Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_u_arhi

Nice post ...Absolutely agree with you...It was a damn good episode.Definitely a filler one but I really could not stop laughing...Arnav expressions were too good..

my fav lines of the day:
no no I dont want any kartavya...
damn the kartavaya...LOLLOLLOL

I am sure Arnie was thinking...baapre if this one is like this I can only imagine what Kartavya is like!!!! ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_u_arhi--sumana13--savvy05-Sush-

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

That brings me to his personality, if he was always so anti-feeling and anti-being shown emotions, how does it have anything to do with his parents death? Was he always irked with love because of how his father treated his mother since he was a kid? Or was he just moody and angry, him being angry and grumpy has been consistent because even his mother mentioned that in her letter for the future D-I-L, but his aversion to love and feelings that's a new one, and I look forward to more insights into the past.

I honestly have not been able to understand what Khushi's plan is and how this helps, if someone gets it, please do tell me.The only thing I was able to gather was that even though she understod and absorbed what Anjali said, she's still pissed at him and this is her way of getting back at him, hence the "heaven of love to hell of love". 

Sush, which concert did you go for??

sugar_babe, my recollection of the letter (and i think i recall it well  Tongue because I connected with it big time), was that Arnav was an angry kid BUT capable of great love. She urged her bahu to ignore the anger and return the love with interest. So today's portrayal of the young Arnav and more importantly Anjali's recall of him confused me! Confused

I don't know that Khushi has one --- or one that is consistent at any rate. After last week, the plan was to stay away from him and his nafrat. Today it seems to be a return to comedy and the let's torture Arnav plan. Not clear if it's back to the "how can I get him to kick me out of his life" goal. Khushi's character is the first to crumble whenever the show needs a change of mood - so no surprise that they went that route again. 

Yeah Sush, tell all! Smile

@ S003: Welcome to Sush's adda! Hope to hear more from you Smile . For some of us at least, it's not so much that Khushi used humor to annoy Arnav that is an issue as much as Khushi's actions seems to change with the wind depending on the direction the show wants to go. It makes Khushi a capricious character and butchers her core personality. That said, it's always fun to hear a bunch of different views... 

Edited by docgirl - 10 April 2012 at 7:05pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

S003--sumana13--sugar_babesoapsuds-Sush--Vee05-

Go to top