Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Loved it!!! SWAMI!!! (Page 12)

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by jamba111

4. If cricket really is such a ratings killer, can I suggest something blasphemous? Put all the daily shows on hiatus until its done - and let everyone (especially the overworked cast and crew, and the slop-for-brains scriptwriters) take a much needed break. But if other shows are doing just fine and IPK is the only one taking a hit, then FIRE the damned scriptwriters and hire someone who isn't bent on committing hara-kiri on a once popular show.

Agree with you on this one. The actors can have an extended vacation; they can show us the best of IPKKND, journey so far. It would be much better than what they have planned right now.

We on the Sushpective can stick to girl talk, our second passion besides being suckers for romance - shoppingWink

Great idea, Jamba. The cast  need a break . The screenplay writer should be fired. I think th story writer is pretty good , his ideas ar pretty neat, the execution of the ideas suck. 
They need a break and we do too . Can't stand this comedy anymore. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-docgirl-Jamba-sbk2

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirl_18

What a bag Vee!!Big smile Love it!! and haha guess that's the way to go with nibhaying ur kartavyaLOL..Rabba Ves with the bag ur hilarious!!ROFL

Thank you Thank you Dancing

I dont think pretty bag and me have Arnie and Khushi level chemistry but its not too bad either!!! 

Strap and shoulder together we will walk and enjoy our lives together LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirldesigirl_18

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
I didn't like the episode. And it wasn't because of crazy comedy (which was kind of funny even), but because of that scene between Oblivious and Kookie. Firstly, I didn't really understand that scene. I mean, this is what I saw.

Oblivious: My brother used to be sulky baby.
Kookie: <slightly reflective sadface>
Oblivious: When I used to be nice to him, he would blow me off.
Kookie: <slightly reflective sadface>
Oblivious: But he is all gooey in the inside.
Oblivious: But you need to show him your love.
Oblivious: But you have to win him by being him. (or something like that) (also, I contradict therefore I am)
Kookie: <replace sadface with crazyface>

I mean, duh! Why build that whole insight-into-bachpan thing and then make her do the Gopi-Vahu act. It just makes Kookie seem,ummm, you know, Kookie. As possibly Kookie's biggest (and soon to be only) fan, I was just upset that they did this. And what all will dear Kookie do, I think this is why people are complaining about the inconsistency in her character. Matlab ek nanhi jaan pe itna zayada pressure -- she has to do crazy comedy, she has to cry, she has to almost pyaar ka izhaar, she has to get caught in prolonged non-consensual hug, she has to narrate the weekly fable with deep, deep subtext. Abeyaar. And I think that Gopi-Vahu act was meant to be some kind of ironic commentary on the state of the women on Indian Television. Which is not a bad idea. But kya yaar, it is not like Kookie is Tina Fey that she can make these kind of ironic statements. Pah!

Of course, I enjoyed Kookie's random dance in between. And I agree, the whole while-you-were-sleeping-rabba-veys were kind of cute. But yaar, Handsomeji is looking very tired these days, the way he keeps collapsing on that recliner. I think Sundari and Handsome may soon need to find an amicable solution to share that bed. Perhaps it will happen today after Handosmeji faints. Chalo, umeed par tau duniya kayam hain.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommepurplenpinkdocgirlsavvy05-Jamba-showstruckpremparbat--Sari--soapsuds-Sush-sbk2-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

I didn't like the episode. And it wasn't because of crazy comedy (which was kind of funny even), but because of that scene between Oblivious and Kookie. Firstly, I didn't really understand that scene. I mean, this is what I saw.

Oblivious: My brother used to be sulky baby.
Oblivious: When I used to be nice to him, he would blow me off.
Oblivious: But he is all gooey in the inside.
Oblivious: But you need to show him your love.
Oblivious: But you have to win him by being him. (or something like that) (also, I contradict therefore I am)
Kookie: <replace sadface with crazyface>

I mean, duh! Why build that whole insight-into-bachpan thing and then make her do the Gopi-Vahu act. It just makes Kookie seem,ummm, you know, Kookie. As possibly Kookie's biggest (and soon to be only) fan, I was just upset that they did this. And what all will dear Kookie do, I think this is why people are complaining about the inconsistency in her character. Matlab ek nanhi jaan pe itna zayada pressure -- she has to do crazy comedy, she has to cry, she has to almost pyaar ka izhaar, she has to get caught in prolonged non-consensual hug, she has to narrate the weekly fable with deep, deep subtext. Abeyaar. And I think that Gopi-Vahu act was meant to be some kind of ironic commentary on the state of the women on Indian Television. Which is not a bad idea. But kya yaar, it is not like Kookie is Tina Fey that she can make these kind of ironic statements. Pah!

Of course, I enjoyed Kookie's random dance in between. And I agree, the whole while-you-were-sleeping-rabba-veys were kind of cute. But yaar, Handsomeji is looking very tired these days, the way he keeps collapsing on that recliner. I think Sundari and Handsome may soon need to find an amicable solution to share that bed. Perhaps it will happen today after Handosmeji faints. Chalo, umeed par tau duniya kayam hain.

Kookie and Oblivious are in Lalala Land talking a language only they understand because really there was nothing to that scene...

Now that Kookieji has touched his hair can the man please get a haircut???? Hes starting to look more like Shravan than Arnav honestly. And I cannot agree with you more...he looks pooped and needs to sleep on the bed...yes he has a direct view of his lady love as she sleeps but i think high time the boy needs to sleep on his side of the bed.

docgirlRag1ni

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
hi everyone.. hope i'm still early LOL i guess i'm not againEmbarrassed

i really had a good laugh watching the episode esp from the jhoote part LOL

what i really liked:

-- the first 5 mins when arnav was waiting for khushi in the room - i loved the last glance alternately before they both slept. and the moment arnav woke up, first thing he saw was the bed - aww & haww moment for me. Day Dreaming

-- anjali did impress me too by talking to arnav first - trying to figure things out and then asked khushi and told her abt arnav's past. cutie arnav and anji in the past. Big smile

-- the laad governor line better than swaami ROFL (my hindi's bad so translated Embarrassed

-- i liked how he tried to control his anger when khushi banged herself and he shouted "dhyaan se" -- really protective and sweet.

what i hated:

-- the whole gopi vahu enactment -- i don't think there was a need to do show that. it's like they're promoting or degrading SNS.
-- the onion scene -- glycerin ki bottle khattam ho gayi kya that they had to use onions to bring tears?
-- the last part -- the shirts - it was funny but irritating LOL
-- akash carries his cabinet keys. does he trust payal or not?! Ouch

hilarious parts:
-- jhoote scene & towel scene -- that got me into splits after the september scenes ROFL seems like arnav hasn't gotten over with it yet ROFL
-- the swaami part esp when she was speaking in shudh hindi ROFL
-- maami, payal & maama's reactions on seeing arnav in that shirt ROFL *jaw dropping*

hoping for a positive epi with ms. B coming & the diabetes scene tonight.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-premparbat--Sari--Zuzana.Mandy.-Vee05-

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Hi Sush,

For a change enjoyed the episode leaving aside the logics, continuity and movement of story...had a hearty laugh in a long time. Sanaya is excellent with her comic timing and Barun was awesome with his apt expressions..thee two are too cute ..no wonder we keep coming back to watch them even when the story is in doldrums.

Anji was good without too much interference but subtlely stating to kushi what is to be done..but kushi being kushi uses it to her own advantage. As much as I enjoyed the Gopi vau act ..I want this to lead somewhere...to some realisation..some growth in their relationship. 

I loved the small cute love and caring scenes interspersed in between...you can see that genuine care and concern from both of them. Both cannot live without each other ..how much things have changed since their marriage.

Loved reading all the posts here!

Edited by Zuzana - 10 April 2012 at 10:32pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-docgirlKishmish--Sari--premparbat.Mandy.-Sush-sbk2

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vee05

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc00cc">Hahaha not yet...I look at it...stare at it...put it back in its box and then repeat the process over and over again like the Directors have been doing Rabba ve moments...me and bag make eye locks and then i shy away and pack it up...maybe this weekend when it finally gets warmer outside I will flaunt itSmile</font>
[/QUOTE]

Hey, lovely bag. Rofl at the rabba ve- it's ipkknd all the way for us eh?

On a more serious note, have the bag and you had a confession moment yet about how you love each other's company? And not an almost confession please. LOL

We do think alike coz I had an intense ILU moment recently with a newly acquired bag too! And my hubby though touched that I really appreciated his gift could not help almost roll his eyes at the feelings displayed for an inanimate object. So when is your birthday? Mine is coming up in about two weeks too and I wonder if it has something to do with sun signs?

Speaking of sun signs if ASR and Khushi were real what sun signs would they be?

docgirl-Vee05-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
@pinky, the gopi enactment looked more like they were poking fun at the show rather than promoting it. It just seemed like another way to rebel against the negativity they recieved.

When I first saw the shirts I was so annoyed because they were so ugly but I was relieved there was one decent shirt. Arnav looked really good

I loved Arnav's reaction to the shoes too, good move on the CVs part having Arnav remember what Khushi did to his shoes in the past. Poor guy checked his towel and perfume too, hilarious!!

@Zu, a deeper bond is being built between Arnav and Khushi. Loved the way they looked at each other before sleeping, and Arnav looking for her as soon as he woke up.

I especially loved the scene where Khushi moved the hair out of his eyes, reminds me of when he does the same to her. It was just soo sweet!!

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 10 April 2012 at 11:10pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy---Sari--Zuzanapremparbatpinky_blueskies-Sush-

Go to top