Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*gudiahcirmrvlsmedhsNas1gujaratigirlswarajgirMarinedriveguninoorana12shiny3ilyoubcclpriyacaivanta29velvetscarfMARCELLEdirk41ekomasshmuupiesinipillai-Swetha-sonudewLemonymy_view-Happy4Ever-krutiv100AbhiAni_mahi_soap-critictara_211-Khush---Hope--SmritiKathaanna44nidhi2013BheegiBasantirekrnFIZK6KhatamKahanicuttiee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "April 10th Written Update! *Watch the episode!*" in Maryada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BheegiBasanti

IF-Sizzlerz

BheegiBasanti

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Naina...loved the whole Brahma getting slapped sequence but hated that Vidya is being shown as an outsider. Wish she had been part of the plan and we had gotten a scene with all the four women drinking and laughing together...that to me is the essence of the show and a lovely scene to have in this last week! Also liked Priya mentioning Chinu and Papa Pradhan...at least they are showing her referring to them. Wonder if we will get a similar mention of Babuji & Gaurav too before the end of the week!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacdaLemony..Naina..--Hope--KhatamKahani

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
OMG Babuji! I had actually forgotten about him! Did he vanish around the Jan. 25th time too? He would have been great to have around during the Brahma being crazy stage! LOL And Gaurav<3 Sigh. I really wish they would mention how Gaurav and Karan are doing at least. The entire Jhaakar family seems to have forgotten he existed except for Vidya who stares at their pictures together randomly.

And beyond that, I'm hating how the CVs did not do justice to Vidya's track at any given point. It's really annoying me right now. Everyone has been shown as a stronger individual except Vidya. And that's just not cool right now -_-

prernacdaLemony--Hope--BheegiBasantiKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks, Naina. I'm gonna watch, though I think I'll FF through Vidya's stupidity.

And word on Vidya being treated as an outsider. After all she had done for that family. 

Oh, Bauji went on a Yatra and never returned.  LOL 

Edited by likarsh - 10 April 2012 at 4:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lemony..Naina..--Hope--

BheegiBasanti

IF-Sizzlerz

BheegiBasanti

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

OMG Babuji! I had actually forgotten about him! Did he vanish around the Jan. 25th time too? He would have been great to have around during the Brahma being crazy stage! LOL And Gaurav<3 Sigh. I really wish they would mention how Gaurav and Karan are doing at least. The entire Jhaakar family seems to have forgotten he existed except for Vidya who stares at their pictures together randomly.

And beyond that, I'm hating how the CVs did not do justice to Vidya's track at any given point. It's really annoying me right now. Everyone has been shown as a stronger individual except Vidya. And that's just not cool right now -_-

Exactly...can you imagine how much fun in would have been to watch Babuji's sarcastic comments combined with Brahma's inability to respond due to his act?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lemony..Naina..--Hope--KhatamKahani

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks Naina  Hug

Brahma being slapped was treat  LOL

About Vidya not being included in the plan, well after watching it again, when talking with Priya she was nervous, if she did know about the plan then think how she would react in front of Brahma. He would suss her out straightaway.

Lemony..Naina..--Hope--KhatamKahaniBheegiBasanti

aditi07

IF-Dazzler

aditi07

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks NainaHug
hvn't watched the episode...but it surely seems an amazing treat for all of us!!
Brahma getting slapped thrice in front of all??...WOWW!!Big smile
but really wondering why r they not involving vidya in it...she shdn't feel like an outsiderConfused
going to watch the episode right now!!

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks bunches for the updates Naina..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top