India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Indu's Karate Kick!!! (Page 2)

-Sachin- IF-Dazzler
-Sachin-
-Sachin-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
I hope every Delhi Girl Should Learn From This Series How To Face Goons... As Delhi Is Commonly Know As Rape Capital Of India & Even In Many News Surveys The Girls Accepted That They Dont Feel Safe in Delhi specially after 7PM. So Indira's Marial Art Can Be Very Influential For All Delhi-NCR girls.

Well Regarding Indu Driving Ambulance Illogical- I really dont agree.

Why cant she drive a Four Wheeler/Ambulance? As Yukti already mentioned she works in a Travel Agency so his Agency might have given her Driving lessons at some point of time as a part of Employee Special Training Program during her service tenure.Also as she is in Client Servicing Job Profile...

There are many things which viewers came to know later Like Radhey Also Holds a  LLB, Degree, Some Characters are Jack Of All Trades etc. 

So Why Cant Indira drive a four wheeler? 

Even Now A Days Kids Know How To React In  Emergency Situations.Just Have A look on this Video.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_RatzholicprachidewAblazedEnigma..MrsBasumatarymisty85

MrsBasumatary IF-Stunnerz
MrsBasumatary
MrsBasumatary

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
it was awesome scene ...i really enjoyed that scene.Party
fultoo  paisa vasool...that scene was exactly like a movie-starts with curiosity ..middle-fights n end-climax was to save vidit...Big smile
rati was fab in that scene--Clapn sunaina bhabhi-sabko batate phirti hai ki vo pragnant haiROFL
cvs jaldi se baby deliver kara do nhi to  newspaper mein bhi chap jaegaROFLki sunaina bhabhi is pragnantROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sachin-prachidewmahkuttyAblazedEnigma..misty85

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
@riddhi

sahi kaha LOL sunaina bhabhi ka koi barosa nahi.. woh ek press conference bula ke sab ko keh sakthi hai ki ko pregnant haiLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachidewMrsBasumatarymisty85

prachidew IF-Rockerz
prachidew
prachidew

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
i loved that scene as i was wondering when will they show the durga roop of hitler very well performed by rati
just loved her action and kick

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahkutty

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
I must say Rati was very convincing in the action sequence.  she is an all-rounder who could perform anything thrown at her.

Not many actress in tele get to do action scenes and pull it off like Rati does.  That kick is worth watching 100 times, i just simply loved with the execution of that kick... She is the hero of the show!!!
Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
LOL
LOLLOLEmbarrassed
LOL

Edited by -Yukti- - 11 April 2012 at 2:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachidewmahkuttyMrsBasumatary

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Thanks Yukti..

I was waiting for this durga roop... it was long overdue... I think you can add this durga roop in your index!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_Ratzholic

Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahkutty

Thanks Yukti..

I was waiting for this durga roop... it was long overdue... I think you can add this durga roop in your index!!!

i will surely add it .but right now i m uploading yesterday's epi caps of Hitler's fighting sequence

Edited by -Yukti- - 11 April 2012 at 2:21am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index