India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Indu's Karate Kick!!!

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Indu was brillant today in the action scene and good to see her take Durga roop when needed, but it was the karate kick which I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed the most.

What a kick that was LOL We have seen Indu slap men and use her muscle power, but today we saw the kick what was a perfect laath LOL 

Apart from being called as a hitler, she is now an action queen Indu!!!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveratiloushinnah-Sachin-rads14Yukti_Ratzholicprachidewsimplelife.lostinthought.-Mehnaaz-Angels_SweetzAblazedEnigma..ShivuNozzieMrsBasumatarymisty85ALUJNA21..Bebolove..

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Oh Mahesh what a hilarious episodes,very funny and yes Indu kick was too good it put the wardboy on ground at once,she took Durga maa roop wow.
you forget this CC girl who comes from a middle family drives the ambulance where she learned driving??
She's already prepared to become Mrs Diwan.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranjinikishanprachidewmahkutty-Mehnaaz-misty85MrsBasumatary

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajAnj

Oh Mahesh what a hilarious episodes,very funny and yes Indu kick was too good it put the wardboy on ground at once,she took Durga maa roop wow.
you forget this CC girl who comes from a middle family drives the ambulance where she learned driving??
She's already prepared to become Mrs Diwan.
Yes, Anju..

I loved the episode and more so INdu fight.. really what a durga roop that was.. I wish she had shown to Sameer diwan that roop than to some ward boy...

but yes, Indu driving ambulance didn't make sense but there had no choice than to show that...

I think she needs to give one kick each for Jhumpa and Rani too...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prachidew-Mehnaaz-ALUJNA21misty85MrsBasumatary

.lostinthought. IF-Rockerz
.lostinthought.
.lostinthought.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Awesome scene! Love Indira and Rati!
Karate kick was dhinkchak!

-Sachin-prachidewmahkutty-Mehnaaz-MrsBasumatary

ShivuNozzie IF-Sizzlerz
ShivuNozzie
ShivuNozzie

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Nice post! Loved that entire fighting sequence, especially the kick.
Rati was excellent in that scene, loved her and the way she portrays Indira in general!! :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sachin-prachidewmahkutty-Mehnaaz-MrsBasumatarymisty85

26nightingale IF-Rockerz
26nightingale
26nightingale

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahkutty

Indu was brillant today in the action scene and good to see her take Durga roop when needed, but it was the karate kick which I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed the most.

What a kick that was LOL We have seen Indu slap men and use her muscle power, but today we saw the kick what was a perfect laath LOL 

Apart from being called as a hitler, she is now an action queen Indu!!!

Very nice moves. Her fight is appeared as very real. She is a  very hard worker.

-Sachin-prachidewmahkuttyMrsBasumatarymisty85

Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
That was Hillarious episode..And the Indira again proved to be the hero of the show...She is a true fighter...Sometimes,I think Rati has learnt KarateLOL because when Sam sent goons to SN ,then also I found Indu's kics similar to that of Karate...She is rocking dude..She made the episode worth watching..Even Radhe,Sunaina and Munna were Fab...But Indira was superb..Five stars to her...Heart...
@Mahesh:I didn't find her driving illogical. Because she works in Mona Lisa Tours and Travels company and all companies allows cars for their staffs(remember Munna was also given car when he got A JOB LOL...and took his mrs. for long drive)Even almost all modern Delhi girls know how to drive..So at this point I din't find it illogical.. Rather I would say our Indu is all-rounder

-Sachin-prachidewAblazedEnigma..misty85MrsBasumatary

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Exactly our indu is action queen,she is the real hero n episode was jst fantastic..,
it was funny n fultoo entertaining...
nt nly indira every character was in its form like munna,radhe,rishi n sunaina...
n also indira again proves she needs no saviour...
love hitler didi indu..

-Sachin-prachidewYukti_Ratzholicmisty85MrsBasumatary

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index