How is Rohit any different??

summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't understand how Rohit is any different from any of the other evidences?! If he is to be believed, then the girl who lied at Richa's "engagement" should also be credited as witness. How is Rohit's testimony any different? 

But whatever the logic.. at least this case is coming to an end πŸ€’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I find all the court scenes and the way evidence is presented very suspect.  Today , Thakar stood and preached and talked to the evidence...instead of presenting evidence in a logical fashion by interviewing witnesses or showing documents.   The judge listens to the babble instead of reading the documents given to him by Kunal's new lawyer.

The show is interesting as it tells a different story...a woman working outside the home etc.  It is a nice change from the saas bahu sagas the other channels try to force feed you.  But the court room scenes show a lack of knowledge and familiarity of the writers with the matter.

I am no expert of what happens inside a court room but it is very weak. 

But then I don't watch for the court drama... I love the romance, the relationship between all the characters, love the dialogues and conversations! 
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya judge was in mute mode when jr lawyer saying kidnap happened n  judge can question did they given police complaint n cvs might didn't know tat judge even can question instead of being simply silent.the police was also not in court. many many loop holes. before cvs fall flat in court case n same history repeated. cvs might done some research before taking lawyer as backdrop for the show. πŸ€ͺ

on light note now understand how this judge uncle understands siddhi so much. both r in mute mode mostly. great minds think alike.
🀒πŸ€ͺ
rimitimi2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shell16

I find all the court scenes and the way evidence is presented very suspect.  Today , Thakar stood and preached and talked to the evidence...instead of presenting evidence in a logical fashion by interviewing witnesses or showing documents.   The judge listens to the babble instead of reading the documents given to him by Kunal's new lawyer.

The show is interesting as it tells a different story...a woman working outside the home etc.  It is a nice change from the saas bahu sagas the other channels try to force feed you.  But the court room scenes show a lack of knowledge and familiarity of the writers with the matter.

I am no expert of what happens inside a court room but it is very weak. 

But then I don't watch for the court drama... I love the romance, the relationship between all the characters, love the dialogues and conversations! 

I also Think.like that
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rohit as an evidence/witness is different than other witnesses such as Vineet's ex GF and the waiter because CVs want him to be different witness, simple πŸ˜† , no logic behind itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Even though Rohit being police witness doesn't make him any less of criminal or guilty, but CVs want him to run free and and kidnap and torture more women, so he would do so, no logic thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†