Frequent Posters

-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Potiraj ka pyaar aur atyachar ðŸ˜Ž
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all, a warm welcome to the forum! :) As someone said earlier, do keep posting and commenting so this forum can finally have healthy debates. 

I 100% agree with what you (and Karanvir) said. Once you watch, you're just hooked! I started watching this show from its second episode, third part. It was quite accidentally as well. I saw promos of the show when Star One was changing to Life OK and I think on Star Plus as well. Honestly, that seemed to be the only interesting show out of all of Life OK's new shows - but I could not quite get around to watching it.

One day when I was randomly flipping channels in a middle of a commercial break, I saw this scene on TV where this girl and guy (Jhanvi and Viraj) were about to have their suhaag raat. A cockroach crawls on Jhanvi's shoulder, she tells Viraj to throw it away, and Viraj ends of consuming it... W*F was my reaction. That was disgusting and yet... I was hooked! So from there my journey with DSDDSB started.

Viraj and Jhanvi's story was very interesting. I must say (and yes I do have a heart) to watch what Viraj did to Jhanvi was very entertaining. Viraj is just one character who just entertains you. I never hated him despite his actions. Sometimes I was shocked but it was never hate. He provided entertainment and was funny as hell! In the beginning I did want Jhanvi with Viraj. They seemed right for each other despite what he did to her. Yes he had an unusual way of showing love, but when he showed it the right way and when Jhanvi responded so lovingly my heart just melted. But obviously my better judgement says they shouldn't end up being together. However, I would love to see how their story continues once Viraj finds out Jhanvi is alive. Karanvir and Sriti are doing a fantastic job.

I would love to hear your personal experience as well. Having first-hand experience on anything and then commenting on it based on facts is always better than third-hand knowledge based on what you "think" you know. Maybe you can provide more insight on this disease!

I'm liking the new direction, my only complaint is that Viraj's storyline seemed to be going a bit slow. But I do like his antics and watching what happens to him when Jhanvi isn't around is enjoyable. 

Hope to see you post more!
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 12 years ago
betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hii dear...u r rite...i too started watching it accidently...though d promos were quite interesting i never bothered to watch it...bt one day i switched on d tv n found it...it was wen janvi asked for servants in d house n viraj started yelling at her saying dat she wants to take away dere privacy n was ready to cut her hands...i really felt disgusted dat tym...n den i started watching it regularly...

I think janvi had done everything to save dere marriage...she not only tried to change viraj...bt she herself was ready to compromise n adjust...wen viraj called dat baba for baby boy even den janvi said dat she will do everything to keep him happy...cuming to viraj... i agree he is sick bt he is exceptionally clever too as Dr.Rana said he is very sweet n perfect for outside world bt inside d house he is different...he has kinda dual personality who did not want to b cured...n hatsoff to Karanvir n Sriti both r doing dere parts perfectly...

Even i thought earlier dat how will cv's show d improvement in viraj...bt v shudnt forget afterall this is just a serial dere need to b a hero n a villain...n after HC's entry v hav gt ram, ravan n sita ...luv triangle n more...i just hope dey dont potray Viraj as a perfect villain coz i want den to keep d main theme of d show alive though dat seem difficult...

cuming to Raghav...i m luving harshad he always had an awsum chemistry wid his coactors n i m extremely happy wid his entry ...i m sure Raghavi will b d best jodi of both harshad n sriti so far...

So overall i m liking d twist from one angle bt dunno whether d theme of d show will b still maintained or nt...

OOPs dat was really long...lolzzz
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
There are cultures and places who don't see Ravanan as the complete epitome of evil.

Just sayin' 
betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

There are cultures and places who don't see Ravanan as the complete epitome of evil.

Just sayin'

yeah even i hav heard dat n frankly speaking viraj shudnt b portrayed as a villain instead d cv's shud show him being treated...i dunno whether a person can b like viraj frm birth...bt d cvs havent shown any past wich brought him to dis condition wich shows dat he is like dis from childhood...n birth defects r difficult to b cured...lets see wat d cvz hav in store for us...
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great post and welcome to the forum

I have much to add cause all have made very compelling comments on the topic. I just hope the CV do complete justice in telling the story how Viraj became OCD and what steps will be taken before he will or ever agree to treatment. Also how Jahnvi over come's the darkness to see light again in her life.

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*umm..* Villain is not same as AntiHero..if i may want to say it... No offence..just differentiating.. 😊

p.s. i think Raavan is what they are using as symbolic term rather than actual Raavan..*the ppl who are responcible for domestic violence..that is the "devil" in the society*...so i think symbolism..
Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 12 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Nakshatra-

My concern is that him being sick makes viewers torn. He is not responsible for his actions however Jhanvi had to go through hell because of him. Jhanvi should not end up with him irrespective of his illness. When he deserves to be treated for his illness he doesn't deserve her in his life.  Its just too complicated and I don't know how the creatives will do justice to both Jhanvi and Viraj.

You are totally entitled to your opinion and i respect it but he is shown to have OCPD only ... as per what they have shown to us and as per a reality report shown regarding the show OCPD does not make you torture that is a choice (again its not me who is saying that this is what doctor said in that report if the doctor did not know what he was talking about then not my fault 😆) so as per that report OCPD is not responsible for the torture part of it ... and what he is shown to be now is a reaction to the defeat, his state now is not what it was before in my opinion ... but still i don't disagree that he needs to be treated
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^I don't go by stupid CV's they remember or forget things according to convenience. People who suffer from OCPD behave like this

Perception of own and others' actions and beliefs tend to be polarised (i.e., "right" or "wrong", with little or no margin between the two) for people with this disorder. As might be expected, such rigidity places strain on interpersonal relationships, with frustration sometimes turning into anger and even violence. This is known as disinhibition. Indeed, one study suggests that personality disorders are a significant substrate to psychiatric morbidity.

So Viraj doesn't do it on purpose. Let me add another thing about mental illness. They are insane because there isn't any justification to their thinking. There is no reasoning that's why they are insane. 

Nadz you go by every word of CV's that's something new to know. ðŸ˜†
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
If u read my post i mentioned a reality report where a doctor said it ... i did not say i go by CVs any where in my post 😊 If a qualified doctor was talking wrong then not my fault really