Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

CVs - Mocking other's isn't a great!! (Page 2)

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
 I agree mocking another show is in bad taste. It surprises me how starplus approved it. Just goes to show that the channel  only cares as long as the show does well. As soon as viewership declines  they start giving the cold shoulder. IPK team should be careful there numbers are even less than SNS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
sigh. agree on all accounts. jaane kahan gaye woh dn and woh intensity and class

incandescent

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Fari - it seems unlikely that the show will last until the end of this year but if the rating continue to spiral down then I guess IPKKND is a goner because from the little I know about Star Plus I've heard they have shows and concepts pending which they'll launch in weeks the moment IPKKND doesn't start doing better in it's prime time slot. Right now Child Bride is beating us, dark times ahead. But today was better than yesterday for me!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tttttt1incandescent

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Fari - it seems unlikely that the show will last until the end of this year but if the rating continue to spiral down then I guess IPKKND is a goner because from the little I know about Star Plus I've heard they have shows and concepts pending which they'll launch in weeks the moment IPKKND doesn't start doing better in it's prime time slot. Right now Child Bride is beating us, dark times ahead. But today was better than yesterday for me!

it is even more sad hearing this from you ouma knowing how much positive you have been towards the show, cvs reaIIy shouId stop taking the viewers for granted

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rabba-Ve-Delenapinky_blueskiesincandescent

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Fari I totally agree with all your points, all I can say its pathetic how they are ruining their own show, they have no story line, no set track, the episodes look disjointed, stand alone. IPL is no excuse, they all knew the season is going to start. Why is Abhas on vacation every other week? What happened to Shyam and the key track? BTW, whoever is wrting for the show, needs to be locked in a room and should be made to see this episode non-stop without any breaks for 24 hrs, that's how they should be punished for taking us fans for granted.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

optimussincandescent

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
I doubt they'll be able to redeem the show if they've stooped this low with the crappiest of the crappy episodes.

Hai devi maiyan.. Iss show ko raksha de na!

incandescent

sush29 Newbie
sush29
sush29

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Completely agree.

incandescent

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
I have to wonder what the CVs aim was by bringing in SNS. It couldn't be for promotion as SNS is doing well in the ratings right? Also if it were for promotions I doubt they would be making fun of the show

It leaves me to wonder if their aim was something else, was it to send a message to viewers and critics who put down the show?

incandescent

Go to top