Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CVs - Mocking other's isn't a great!! - Page 3

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for this post incandescent!

I really hate how supporting actors are totally wasted...Its all about ArHi this ArHi that which I would love if it was actually going somewhere..but it seems like they are giving us ArHi only so their TRPs dont drop much...Arnav-Anjali and Khushi-Payal have such nice siblings bonds but it has barely been visited since ArHi got married..What has the villain been upto? ermm..what villain?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
You have a point there.. though its funny to watch.. each show has its own unique theme n should not be made fun of.. hell its even against IF rules.. they should just push the damn MU track instead of this mindless mockery !!! bah.. ðŸ˜¡
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Couldn't agree more on all all ur points Fari...
I am so tired and i seriously rest my case...

Infact the word MOCKING ..used is perfect for this whole scenario
pacsun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bravo !! Couldnt have said it better !!

CV's are ruining the show and I am sick to hear my self repeat this in every other post I make !!

Its hearbreaking to watch old epis and remember what a wonderful storyline we had and what a unique, amazing job Cv's used to do. I feel that some major players in the team have left, besides LM. The story seem to be lost and moving around aimlessly. To see such brilliant actors  as Barun and Sanaya forced to perform such an inferior, inane, ridiculous script is truly painful.

I was so annoyed with Kushi's new drama. I wish Kushi had kept her silence and dignity a bit longer before going OTT again so soon. Not amused at all.

As you said, IPL is no excuse for dishing out crap and nonsense,