Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

how can we expect that TRP will go up?????

big_007 Senior Member
big_007
big_007

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
I've posted a no. of threads regarding this kind of topic and I'm completely
fed up now...What the hell this color channel is thinking???/Why this kind of
biasness???? Every other telly is getting proper promotion but our NBT isn't...
promos of two new telly is being shown hundred times a day but NBT doesn't 
get a single promo in whole week...why????is their any problem with this show???? Doesn't color get proper response for this show????? If not, then I must say, color is solely responsible for this...Even before get aired NBT got optimum response for it's promo,also it's climbing up TRP chart slowly initially...But then all
kind of negligence has been started by colors...From the very begining colors has been behaving stepmotherly with this beautiful show...Now a new show which has just started two weeks ago registered 2.2 in TRP chart during his first run
compare to NBT's 2.1 that week...Now would I have to believe that this show
is better than NBT in any point????They got good TRPs for proper promoting...
Bash me ,blame me for talking about other telly here but I can't help...I'm
very much disappointed and angry...Angry

Every serial gets regular promo even for a small incidents, but tomorrow in NBT a new character will enter and this brings a lot of drama and twist, but there is no promo on this till now...how can people come to that there will be a new twist in NBT and without knowing how new viewers will be attracted to this show and how TRP will go up???????

But they r showing promos of two new serials continuously from last saturday...i don't have any issues with other telly...It's good that they get proper promoting and that exactly has to be done to make a show popular...But why NBT doesn't get the same treatment?????? I'm sure color will kill this beautiful show soon, so that they can bring crap like BB or some other cheap saas-bahu saga on that slot...Bloody Hell...AngryAngryAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nupurgaramanupriya77Goodbyeshanu4shamilmemad--Udhay--

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
This problem is not new with colors. Aisa ye pehle se karte aa rahe hai. Bhagyavidhaata k saath b colors ka yehi ravaiya tha aur ab NBT k saath. Yehi karan hai ki colors no.1 se no. 3 par aa gaya hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Suman, but somehow, Colors have now started giving promos for NBTNMKK time to time yaar.. Last week we had many promos, though they were not shown as frequently as other shows.. Colors must learn to promote all shows equally, and treat all shows without partiality.. NBTNMKK is a great show, which has potential to be the slot leader, if promoted properly..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanu4Smeera123

four_square Senior Member
four_square
four_square

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
@big_007: Well said...just because of their negligence beautiful show like NBT dragged behind in TRP chart compare to other cheap shows which don't have the qualities like NBT...
meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
tumi to amar mukh er kotha bole diecho big_007 i mean tum ne mere muh ki baat keh di!! hate colors for this biasness and stepmotherly act towards NBT!! if they kill this beautiful show i will curse them so that they can never ever become no. 1 or no.2 or no. 3!! and face losses!!AngryAngry
big_007 Senior Member
big_007
big_007

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by meghan432

tumi to amar mukh er kotha bole diecho big_007 i mean tum ne mere muh ki baat keh di!! hate colors for this biasness and stepmotherly act towards NBT!! if they kill this beautiful show i will curse them so that they can never ever become no. 1 or no.2 or no. 3!! and face losses!!AngryAngry

hahaha well said meghan432...by the way my name is Suman...tumi ki Bengali???? tahole ekon theke tomar sathe banglai kotha chalabo...Agree???? 

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
pakka bro kono asubhida nei ami sayandeep tumi amake sayandeep bolte paro!! aaj theke tomar songe bengali te!! amra du jon i ak matro bangali babu ekhane!!LOL
big_007 Senior Member
big_007
big_007

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghan432

pakka bro kono asubhida nei ami sayandeep tumi amake sayandeep bolte paro!! aaj theke tomar songe bengali te!! amra du jon i ak matro bangali babu ekhane!!LOL

Yes u r right sayan...Amara dujon i ekmatro bangali babu in IF...Ta tumi ki Kolkatai thako????

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index