Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: Anjali-Imad (Arhi. Part7 p81 TECH PROBS pg 88) (Page 80)

sheks007 Senior Member
sheks007
sheks007

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Eagerly awaiting...plz update soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

guyinoblivion Goldie
guyinoblivion
guyinoblivion

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
we are ther... pls show some good romantic scene for Anjali and Imad. Offcourse Khushi and Aranv's will be always welcome!

Marybarton

sammymas Goldie
sammymas
sammymas

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Wonderful preview...waiting for a fast update.

Edited by sammymas - 14 May 2012 at 10:54am

Marybarton

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Hi, Mary!  Finally got an opportunity to catch up on part 5, 6 and also read the preview for part 7!  

First off, thank you for giving us so much Chachu in both parts!!!  As you know, I love that man!!Day Dreaming  Ah, Imad...I was amazed at how controlled he was in his emotions...An iron hand on his heart because he did not want to betray his own feelings for her!  Anjali's internal monologue with herself; convincing nobody that she was happy to see him go...ArHi in the rain...The monsoon season is, by far, my most favorite in India...I could just imagine Khushi squealing in delight!  That entire scene was just really beautifully written, Mary...Peace, indeed!

I loved Anjali's sari at the state dinner to honor Chachu...That was a very quick very trip if Imad did go to London...and of course, Chachu invited him to the dinner, much to Khushi's delight (loved how she delibrately did not mention Imad to di after that fateful evening!). ArHi at their cutest with her playing with his "fly away" strand of hair!  Day Dreaming (Loved the reference to the SK buzz cut, btw!!!)LOL

Anjali affected by Imad...his inattention to her starting to bother her...Chachu's speech at the beginning of part 6 was very, very moving!  He loves his family so much!  Just adored how well he knew his niece...Arnav comforting Khushi...she, safe in the knowledge that Arnav would do anything for her, he belonged where she was...The little exchange between Anjali-Imad...well before what was to come...

Nani had a very poignant moment with Chachu; affirming the pride everyone felt for Chachu's accomplishment...I absolutely LOVED Arnav on the balcony; so true to character...thinking about Chachu's words, and how much Lucknow meant to him!  'Anti-social Laad Governor' indeed!!!LOL  As usual, I could never tire of a sweet...no, romantic, ArHi kiss...ahhh, lovely!Day Dreaming  (And a special shout out to Sobti's embeded pic right there...uff!!!)

Well, my sentiments echo Imad's in regards to this Suhana character...strangely, I had visions of Ragini Khanna while reading that part...LOL  Well, she was necessary, white beretDead and all, to light the fire under our 2nd set of soon to be love birds...What a fight that was!!!!  Imad has given his heart away, no matter what Anjali thinks; the "single" tag not applicable...He held her in his arms...She loved it...comforted, sheltered...then, true to the Raizada funda LOL, she pulled away...He read it as betrayal in her eyes!

Again, ArHi very concerned for Anjali...Khushi correctly putting Arnav in his place by reminding him what di is capable of...the "tigress" in her...remembering when she came to give Khushi the ultimatum!  Ah, another bet!!!  Yiiipppeee!!!  We know that is only good news!!!!Party

Fabulous chapters, Mary...Had a super hectic week last week...Was absent from the forum for the latter part of it...I am so glad I finally got a chance to catch-up!Big smile  Hope all is well with you!!!Big smile

P.S. Missed Laad Governor, jr. in both parts!!Day Dreaming  Waiting for part 7...Rain dance...Haila!!!HeartHeart

Marybarton

minihussain Goldie
minihussain
minihussain

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Mary, i can't wait to read how this SS ends...the conversations between Imad and Anjali have been so intense and the conversations between Arhi have been so awww...i'm sure i'm gonna miss this SS once it is completed...it has been a beautiful story so far..

I have become so absorbed in ur Avenging Angels SS and Anjali-Imad SS, i tend to think of Arnav's past the way u have brought it to us while i am watching IPKKND.

Anyway, coming back to this SS, i thought of "kaisa ye ishq hai" song from Mere Brother Ki Dulhan when i thought of Anjali-Imad...and "o re piya re piya" from Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya for Arhi... Big smile

Please do update soon..Big smile

i've yet to read your other OS...to busy these days and bad internet connection. Ouch

Edited by minihussain - 14 May 2012 at 11:24pm

Marybarton

myths_vaz Senior Member
myths_vaz
myths_vaz

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
So beautifully written. Loved Anjali's expectations

Marybarton

basket Goldie
basket
basket

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Beautiful concept and storyline!!!! I am dying to read the end!!!! Imad is amazing!!! Love how you are portraying him!!! I am in love with him!!!! 

please continue soon!!!!

thanks, 
Sanju

Marybarton

jiyap Senior Member
jiyap
jiyap

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
i couldn't catch up ur updates ,finally today i finished reading all 6 parts n part 7 preview.sound very interesting.

plz update soon

Marybarton

Go to top