Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: Anjali-Imad (Arhi. Part7 p81 TECH PROBS pg 88) (Page 52)

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveWillPrevail

Thanks for the pm!!
I've been really busy with exams and stuff so I didn't get time to read the updates but Ive got to say that I'm The imad and Anjali story.

Even though I want her to be with imad I can understand why she's so hesitant Also I love how Arnavs so protective over her.

I love LG the kitten and it's cute how Arnav is closely followed by a cute White kitten in a top hat. I can imagine the cat walking with his head held up high trying to imitate Arnav ;)

Can't wait for more :)

hehehe that is such a cute image, it reminds me of Aristocats!

l.o.v.e. Senior Member
l.o.v.e.
l.o.v.e.

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
very cute arhi update  & anjali imad story is getting very interesting curv...thanks for the PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Thought I will re-post a message I posted in the new show by Munchy and Maxine...

Hello,
        Just managed to listen to one part and really appreciated Ann's point about messages in stories. Just going to say my two bits about it.
        I write myself, though they are considerably cutesy stuff without explicit scenes where I keep to some basic messages. Recently I tried something a little different and it worked. Being a feminist, my stories often take that angle who I wrote one about Khushi going on a vengeful spree once the truth came out. It was written in dramatic fashion and looks on the surface just that - melodramatic (she turns out to be a Lucknowi princess), there were a few things that I wanted to change in her power balance with Arnav. Turning her into a princess was not for socioeconomic reasons or to go Disney princess on her but really it was to change her status with Arnav. To see how he would react to a status change where she dominates. She essentially becomes independent of him regardless of the wealth, continues her education and at the end of the day chooses him on her own. He in turn compromises and makes certain sacrifices for her that a normal arrogant Raizada wouldn't do. I am glad to say that I have some wonderful readers like Anjali (Nandalala) and S (lilmizsunshine) who comment on these and explain it for the benefit of the other readers too. 
        Now I am writing about Anjali's remarriage as a single mother with a man who is stereotypically considered eligible (continuation from the previous SS). He has never been married and can have his pick of girls. Yet he prefers her with all her so-called burdens. It was a bit of a risk considering that this story is not on Arnav and Khushi but it worked and a lot of readers picked up on my social message. I have also taken to writing notes on it so that people see it is more than just romance between Anjali and Imad. Hopefully the readers can also see that (in my interpretation) Arnav is quite immature at the end of the day and has a lot of growing up to do in comparison to Imad. I still add in the occasional Arnav-Khushi fluff as part of the story for the readers. It is really a lot of fun to write that because I don't really write to be a writer, I am not very good to be honest.
         At the end of the day, I just want the readers to take away that while I am just writing these stories for fun (and I don't intellectualize much), it just has some very simple messages. Doing that little bit takes a lot of time and really makes my day when a reader writes a meaningful reaction to it rather than a one word comment. What I would really like is for readers to comment and let me know that they saw that because if they just write something like "niceee," I cannot tell if they really picked up on it. Anyways, now I have basically written an essay, so I will stop. Great point Ann and Munchy always love your works. I try to read whenever I can. Maxine, I haven't actually seen your writing. Do you have an index?

Best,

Mary.

Chocoangel IF-Rockerz
Chocoangel
Chocoangel

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
d update wus stper cute

Marybarton

P4RO Goldie
P4RO
P4RO

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Part 4

I absolutely loved it, the cute antiques of ArHi were my favourite bits (I really hope this happens eventually in the show), I hope it is their love and affection that makes Anjali think about love againSmile

Nice updateClap

Marybarton

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Mary, I'm sorry I didn't have time to comment on this part until now. A lovely chapter - I love ArHi cuteness! Embarrassed
& on a side note - I randomly found myself reading about the Nawabs of Awadh, and I think I got my answer about the Hindu-Muslim wedding. They're Shia Muslims, so as far as I know for Shias it's acceptable to marry outside your religion. I'm not 100% sure because I'm not a Shia and I don't know any Shias, and our beliefs differ greatly. But that sort of put this into perspective for me, how such a marriage could work.
Anyway, I can't wait for the next part! I'm hoping that Anjali will soon discover that Imad really does care about her. I know I don't need to worry about Imad trying to make her jealous by using another woman, because that doesn't seem like his style.

Edited by Mistiix3 - 29 April 2012 at 4:29am

Marybarton

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
i loved all the ARHI moments.  

wish to see how Anjali and Imad take it forward, in your next update.  If at all they will in your story.

Marybarton

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Ah, it's the weekend (well, now almost the end of the weekend!) Time to catch up on my favorite SS!!  This was a fun & light read compared of your other chapters; but, layered, nonetheless! While I appreciated the focus on ArHi, your beautiful glimpses into Anjali's mind & heart were just as poignant!!  The very first scene was absolutely heartwarming!  I loved the open & honest conversation between ArHi...Arnav discussing his relationship with La & reassuring Khushi how his feelings had, indeed, evolved...understanding her insecurities and reaching out to her completely! Arnav's sensitivity to Khushi's thoughts and tears was just so touching! That scene ended so beautifully with the 'cocoon' (OMG, I could just imagine Khushi's nighttime calisthenics & it's aftermath!LOL); yet, Arnav was grateful to have his wife in his arms every night!  Sheer Bliss!

The breakfast scene was very well done, Mary!  They are such a 'normal' family, inspite of the 'landed' status!  Anjali making pancakes & parathas, serving tea w/exactly the right amount of cubes to Mamaji!  Khushi pouring milk for the kitten; the baby playing by herself.  ArHi were just so adorable in this scene; her fuss over the sugar-free syrup.  Ah, what a sweet 'offering of peace' that was!  Of course, the most interesting part here was Anjali's reaction to the article on Imad, and a reiteration to herself of what a 'catch' he was!  In the very next moment, to see ArHi in an intensely sweet moment and convince herself she would never have such that intimacy, was heartbreaking!  Yet, the smile on her face remained!  Anjali's pain is so impermeable; her self image & her inner strength both are in constant conflict when it comes to love.  She is a perfect example to showcase how important trust is in a relationship, and how difficult it is for someone to heal & move on once that most important foundation crumbles!

It was a surprise to me to see Imad's civil & polite tone with Abhinav; professional to the core!  Yet, the tone was very clear re. ethics! We can sense that Imad is keeping an eye on Abhinav!

LG & Arnav (in baby blue!!!Day Dreaming)--the best jodi in your series!!!LOLLOL

Waiting for the next part, my friend!  Hope our girl learns to trust, again!!Smile

Edited by Nandalala - 29 April 2012 at 9:35pm

Marybarton

Go to top