SS: Anjali-Imad (Arhi. Part7 p81 TECH PROBS pg 88) - Page 40

Posted: 11 years ago
Mary, I'm sorry I didn't have time to comment on this part until now. A lovely chapter - I love ArHi cuteness! 😳
& on a side note - I randomly found myself reading about the Nawabs of Awadh, and I think I got my answer about the Hindu-Muslim wedding. They're Shia Muslims, so as far as I know for Shias it's acceptable to marry outside your religion. I'm not 100% sure because I'm not a Shia and I don't know any Shias, and our beliefs differ greatly. But that sort of put this into perspective for me, how such a marriage could work.
Anyway, I can't wait for the next part! I'm hoping that Anjali will soon discover that Imad really does care about her. I know I don't need to worry about Imad trying to make her jealous by using another woman, because that doesn't seem like his style. Edited by Mistiix3 - 11 years ago
i loved all the ARHI moments.  

wish to see how Anjali and Imad take it forward, in your next update.  If at all they will in your story.
Ah, it's the weekend (well, now almost the end of the weekend!) Time to catch up on my favorite SS!!  This was a fun & light read compared of your other chapters; but, layered, nonetheless! While I appreciated the focus on ArHi, your beautiful glimpses into Anjali's mind & heart were just as poignant!!  The very first scene was absolutely heartwarming!  I loved the open & honest conversation between ArHi...Arnav discussing his relationship with La & reassuring Khushi how his feelings had, indeed, evolved...understanding her insecurities and reaching out to her completely! Arnav's sensitivity to Khushi's thoughts and tears was just so touching! That scene ended so beautifully with the 'cocoon' (OMG, I could just imagine Khushi's nighttime calisthenics & it's aftermath!πŸ˜†); yet, Arnav was grateful to have his wife in his arms every night!  Sheer Bliss!

The breakfast scene was very well done, Mary!  They are such a 'normal' family, inspite of the 'landed' status!  Anjali making pancakes & parathas, serving tea w/exactly the right amount of cubes to Mamaji!  Khushi pouring milk for the kitten; the baby playing by herself.  ArHi were just so adorable in this scene; her fuss over the sugar-free syrup.  Ah, what a sweet 'offering of peace' that was!  Of course, the most interesting part here was Anjali's reaction to the article on Imad, and a reiteration to herself of what a 'catch' he was!  In the very next moment, to see ArHi in an intensely sweet moment and convince herself she would never have such that intimacy, was heartbreaking!  Yet, the smile on her face remained!  Anjali's pain is so impermeable; her self image & her inner strength both are in constant conflict when it comes to love.  She is a perfect example to showcase how important trust is in a relationship, and how difficult it is for someone to heal & move on once that most important foundation crumbles!

It was a surprise to me to see Imad's civil & polite tone with Abhinav; professional to the core!  Yet, the tone was very clear re. ethics! We can sense that Imad is keeping an eye on Abhinav!

LG & Arnav (in baby blue!!!😍)--the best jodi in your series!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Waiting for the next part, my friend!  Hope our girl learns to trust, again!!😊

Edited by Nandalala - 11 years ago
NICE UPDATE...CANT WAIT
CONTINUE SOON

Mary when will u upload the next chapter?
 plz plz upload soon.
please update  soon.we are waiting for next part😭

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Ooohh, I'm the first one???!!!!

RES

I'm back.

I love how Anjali's mind is working - love the intro to jealousy, even if it's for being ignored for her own family.

I wanted to see a reaction from Anjali, anything other than the self pity.  And I like how you've developed her emotions.  She needed time, and she's had it.  She's clinging to the remnants of self pity, but she's also moving onto other emotions, gradually.

Great job - You've got me hooked.

Keep 'em coming.

-S
Edited by lilmzsunshine - 11 years ago
great update!
i of course loved Arshi momentsπŸ˜›
ahh finally Anjali is getting jealous...
ahh Arnav really needs to go easy on Imad...the poor guy is already suffering so much 
res
Finally after many obstacles i finished reading...its beautiful..loved the subtle jealousy you portrayed about Anjali...also khushi running in rain and arnav's reaction...totally cute..
thanks waiting for next one...
Edited by sheks007 - 11 years ago