Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: Anjali-Imad (Arhi. Part7 p81 TECH PROBS pg 88) (Page 19)

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 174 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarlipi13vasu20aksneefarha451288simren97rachealuchuramansweety3773RSRCrs_7777prempotternyansPog123susamsanu-kdsuganya91Priyasha890afshanbabargurukhushmerry777aries2012ssatnyNakita19lineteParker27prayasbanetta10samyuktha0411tessyranicloud.9kalikijenanusha.nushAsmita88321abcMaankiMariampinderddhemvblmathew77dpotnisTinkJiacutie13amritab-Emma.K-Gurpreet1991raiiGillRKDevilwayssai_nehaSNR7maliinluvwivARHIKannveemumzSankaDevi20Hunnybunny3ipkknd_loverCuriousmind-PM4mRonnie-lanilandhari93welcomebrotokyoNeha_malhotraNijagurlrockarshieverlastngshona-liAplihsnamruthaSpoonaishaz007IPKKNDbigfanGoldenEyeswildandsweetmomai14nirbasitoroldcsammymashakunamatataabraxosundercoverhappyPixieFlameOrion_Nguyinoblivionluvzindagithecraze92PsychedelicminihussainvikadesigirlJasleenbasketbablio09cpervaizsweet_butterflymeera06Shivika23blah_blah3P4ROrashgirl000HADmishtim-g19Ishrafan11devishreeakshiankitalittlemoilakshyaNktsparikhKC294smileyhug7679N0306Aparameghacatalystchocolate15nareshSVpurplekid-Viji-hararnavaycma98Electric_BuBBlepreetihere..SSNAIR..ExquisiteSanzArshi1195tashi26MaghinallskshubhangiPepsiGirl101vrindaguptaudaymanyata07chandana.sJerryTheMouseGeet24kriti_atharvbhaktiiivelanginigogumaHaRul-loverzaniaxzafiHot.Pink.Heelssunflower52ashred12Anhdara13debby_11Nandalalamedha16meenaluma--Siva--newmoon2011PhoenixRadarrupzloveudrdee142subiscsmandy15ThanuAditya..Anita..sarra0MrDarcyfanareeba_blossom--Nargis--aamirkhanfanHansaNtinselViji79brainychild92swetha10OmNaMaSteOmGayuArnav--MISHTEE--snoopy84ameena671rulamapup03dumas-MeMyselfI

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Thank you all for your interest in Anjali and Imad's story. To be honest I am surprised that people have attached themselves to it so nicely. The divorced and single mother's stigma is not present in IF and I couldn't be happier to see this change. The hypocrisy in society is that a man like Imad is somehow free of emotional burdens or should only go for a woman for whom this it is a first marriage. 

I made him not even question his love for her knowing she is a single mother because he does not have such double standards. To him, she's too good for him whereas in society a single mother is somehow seen as a burden in some people's eyes. This is because he knows that she had committed to a lifetime of love with a pure heart and is actually more reverent of love than he has been thus far.

Now of course, she makes him want to be a better person by not just being with a woman for the fun time, but also for the good and bad times. Anisha's existance also had the same affect because he likes that idea of raising a daughter. She makes him protective, this is often the case with new fathers of daughters. He's not a player or womanizer who manipulates women. He is had just been a confirmed bachelor who treated relationships with a detached, there for the fun point of view. He couldn't sustain interest in one person for a long time because he's impulsive and he has thus far told women what he's about. So he dealt his past relations in a mature and honest way. This love story where Imad changes for Anjali may sound moralistic to some, but I see it more as an exploration into a more meaningful relationship for Imad, something he has wanted to experience before. Anjali to him is someone who connects with and given his nature to act immediately on attraction, he acts as quickly on love and that backfires for him. Hope I am making sense. Would love to hear your views of this. 

Edited by Marybarton - 16 April 2012 at 11:31am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakita19merry777lanilandHunnybunny3ipkknd_lovernamruthainluvwivARHIMaankiMariamkalikijenanusha.nush-Emma.K-GillRKlmathew77321abcsamyuktha0411HADmishtiminihussainluvzindagiPsychedelicguyinoblivionundercoverhappyarnav21nirbasitoanuramesh26ExquisiteSanzElectric_BuBBlenareshSVsreemeeralittlemoidevishreesparikhPhoenixRadar--Siva--zafiGeet24JerryTheMousePepsiGirl101snoopy84GayuArnav--MISHTEE--sarra0MrDarcyfan--Nargis--aamirkhanfandumasDownhill

minihussain Goldie
minihussain
minihussain

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged

I thought it ended too quickly and you were apoligising for writing it too long? LOL

Loved the way the story is going? my heart skipped a beat when i found out who the guest really was..i had almost forgotten about anjali's almost wedding..i think this is a great way to tell that part of the story as well... i am honestly wishing IPK was something like this...it would have been so beautiful...with all the aspects of the story told...

Really enjoying the story so far and waiting for the next part already...

well done Mary...ClapClapClap

and Hurrah! for myself for being able to write the first comment.. Big smile

Edited by minihussain - 16 April 2012 at 5:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lanilandPhoenixRadarMarybarton

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
awesome update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

tinsel IF-Sizzlerz
tinsel
tinsel

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
A Fantastic SS!Clap

Marybarton

Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Amazing! Was really looking forward to it! Great update! :)

Edited by ssaha98 - 16 April 2012 at 7:35pm

Marybarton

meenaluma IF-Rockerz
meenaluma
meenaluma

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
it was a fabulous update
waiting eagerly to know whether abinav wil patch up with her again

Marybarton

minihussain Goldie
minihussain
minihussain

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marybarton

Thank you all for your interest in Anjali and Imad's story. To be honest I am surprised that people have attached themselves to it so nicely. The divorced and single mother's stigma is not present in IF and I couldn't be happier to see this change. The hypocrisy in society is that a man like Imad is somehow free of emotional burdens or should only go for a woman for whom this it is a first marriage. 

Not coming from India, i cannot fully understand how a divorced single mother could be a burden..but through what is being shown in Hindi cinema and television, i can somewhat get the picture... here in Maldives, a divorce is frowned upon too..and usually its the female who is made responsible for a divorce..but the society is changing and the thinking is changing with it. 

I made him not even question his love for her knowing she is a single mother because he does not have such double standards. To him, she's too good for him whereas in society a single mother is somehow seen as a burden in some people's eyes. This is because he knows that she had committed to a lifetime of love with a pure heart and is actually more reverent of love than he has been thus far.

I think Imad's character not questioning his love for her knowing she is a single mother makes this story so much more close to my heart...it makes his love pure too..

Now of course, she makes him want to be a better person by not just being with a woman for the fun time, but also for the good and bad times. Anisha's existance also had the same affect because he likes that idea of raising a daughter. She makes him protective, this is often the case with new fathers of daughters. He's not a player or womanizer who manipulates women. He is had just been a confirmed bachelor who treated relationships with a detached, there for the fun point of view. He couldn't sustain interest in one person for a long time because he's impulsive and he has thus far told women what he's about. So he dealt his past relations in a mature and honest way. This love story where Imad changes for Anjali may sound moralistic to some, but I see it more as an exploration into a more meaningful relationship for Imad, something he has been wanted to experience before. Anjali to him is someone who connects with and given his nature to act of attraction, he acts as quickly on love and that backfires for him. Hope I am making sense. Would love to hear your views of this. 

Imad's character suits perfectly to the story...love the way you have brought him to us..

Marybarton

Go to top