Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Uh oh! I am sorry you had so much trouble with posting! What the... 

I loved the update... I figured she wouldn't say spyes to Abhinav. πŸ˜²
And I like how she didn't give ino Imad either... I like Imad. But it makes sense that she can't trust men now. 

Arnav as the over protective brother is cute... Pigheaded and cute! πŸ˜ƒ

Poor Imad. I feel bad for him! 

I am glad u r thinking of continuing the story.. I love the Lucknow background too! πŸ₯±

Thank you for the PM! 
batgirl67 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
arnav and khushi cant get enough of each other and hope imad's love prevails!
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Looks like I have lost a lot of readers.
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mary, hope you had a great weekend!  This was an amazing chapter!  I loved the dialogues between the characters!  Such a vivid, realistic portrayal...left me completely enraptured 'til the end (& what an end it was!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰)

Starting with Imad & Khushi:  I really appreciated Khushi trying to make Imad feel better...the way they talked about Anisha...how she reminded him of what a loser Shyam was, just to highlight that he was a good choice for Anjali!  Imad's respect for the Nawab & all he had done for him; the Nawab is truly a mentor & a father figure to all!  Their shared penchant for not keeping secrets & being  impulsive made me chuckle!  I agree, had Khushi & Arnav been more communicative much of their heartache would be at bay (& we wouldn't have a story!πŸ˜†). 

Khushi was very smart in encouraging Imad to talk to Anjali!  Even though he was reluctant at first, the minute Abhinav left,  he went up to see her--without thinking about it...to me, this spoke volumes about him!  He had Arnav throwing daggers at him, he was risking everything he had just to talk to Anjali!  His love for her was so evident!  I also want to mention ArHi here: Khushi reminding "Arnie' that Imad has Chachu's approval & Arnav reminding her Anjali cannot trust!  You introduced the trust factor here beautifully (more on this in a bit!)

I absolutely fell in love with your description of Imad & Anjali at the balcony...I could picture them high above the twinkling lights of Lucknow...talking about her past...Anjali reliving her childhood in Sheesh Mahal...falling in love with her 'Prince' next door; his abandoning her at the alter because of a scandal which was no fault of hers!  Abhinav, inspite of being married, now having the audacity to tell he loved her!  Anjali pouring her heart out to Imad & telling him Shyam & Abhinav were really no different!  Thst Abhinav would have betrayed her, too!  I also appreciated you bringing in the angle of marrying for money here! Abhinav married for money, but it was still not enough!  Anjali completely understood the irony of the situation!  She let Imad know Arnav was her sole focus when they left Lucknow. She explained herself beautifully why she she was incapable of trust, because of her two mistakes.  She recognized this washer shortcoming;  it had nothing to do with him!  She couldn't love blindly & she made that very clear!  I just loved how you portrayed her quiet strength, Mary!!πŸ‘

Imad's recognizing and appreciating Arnav's protectiveness towards Anjali was necessary in my opinion!!  He now understands the dynamics between Anjali & Arnav!  And comprehends why Arnav is as protective of her as she of him! Of course, once Imad left, the concern on Khushi & Arnnav's part was palpable. Again, Anjali's thoughts really spoke what was in her heart...her sadness at saying a 'final' goodbye, reassuring ArHi she was fine!  Removing the negative from the conversation: she never let them know what Abhinav said to her!  She confided in Imad, but not her own!  Very interesting!  She asked that Arnav forgive Abhinav.  It just showed how generous her heart is!  Anjali's conversation with herself after ArHi left was heart wrenching!  She had spoken her mind to Imad, yet her heart was heavy...I could just picture her sweet, sad face glancing down at that baby...

ArHi...I just can't get enough of them!  Arnav knows his sister so well!  He is the only one who gets the angst & the pain she has been through!  I have to mention their conversation here...Arnav the realist explaining to his eternally optimistic & perennially romantic wife about what Imad did wrong...Di 'needs time & lots of it'...he says...'He was too fast. She cannot risk her heart right now.  Even if she eventually warms to him, can you not get so invested? Don't encourage him. If he is constant then we will all see his love prevail over time and Di might actually return it.'  Wow, how well does he know his sister!  He reminded Khushi in only the way he could that she needs to stay out of it (a reality check for Khushi given that she thought Arnav was interfering!!!😊)

Ah...finally the piece de resistance!  The 'unwrapping' of the present!  I won't say anything other than may everyday be a birthday, Christmas, Eid, or Diwali for them!πŸ˜ƒ

Mary, I've been thinking about the 'Avenging Angel' series this weekend given the spoiler for the promo coming up...I am very curious how the CVs play out the end of the MU & the aftermath with Shyam...
Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely chapter - lovely series.

So much depth, and passion in the characters.   I love Anjali's turmoil, and while I, too, want her to find and revel in love, as a woman I can say she definitely needs to take her time, and deserves it too.  

Imad's succchhh a sweet heart!  Every girl would want him - well, every single girl :).

And, Chachu is amazing.

Why would the next chapter be the last one?  I hope you aren't marrying these two off in the next chapter?  Wouldn't that be too soon?

Please do continue - your stories are addicting.

-S
Marybarton thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandalala

Mary, hope you had a great weekend!  This was an amazing chapter!  I loved the dialogues between the characters!  Such a vivid, realistic portrayal...left me completely enraptured 'til the end (& what an end it was!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰)

Starting with Imad & Khushi:  I really appreciated Khushi trying to make Imad feel better...the way they talked about Anisha...how she reminded him of what a loser Shyam was, just to highlight that he was a good choice for Anjali!  Imad's respect for the Nawab & all he had done for him; the Nawab is truly a mentor & a father figure to all!  Their shared penchant for not keeping secrets & being  impulsive made me chuckle!  I agree, had Khushi & Arnav been more communicative much of their heartache would be at bay (& we wouldn't have a story!πŸ˜†). 

Khushi was very smart in encouraging Imad to talk to Anjali!  Even though he was reluctant at first, the minute Abhinav left,  he went up to see her--without thinking about it...to me, this spoke volumes about him!  He had Arnav throwing daggers at him, he was risking everything he had just to talk to Anjali!  His love for her was so evident!  I also want to mention ArHi here: Khushi reminding "Arnie' that Imad has Chachu's approval & Arnav reminding her Anjali cannot trust!  You introduced the trust factor here beautifully (more on this in a bit!)

I absolutely fell in love with your description of Imad & Anjali at the balcony...I could picture them high above the twinkling lights of Lucknow...talking about her past...Anjali reliving her childhood in Sheesh Mahal...falling in love with her 'Prince' next door; his abandoning her at the alter because of a scandal which was no fault of hers!  Abhinav, inspite of being married, now having the audacity to tell he loved her!  Anjali pouring her heart out to Imad & telling him Shyam & Abhinav were really no different!  Thst Abhinav would have betrayed her, too!  I also appreciated you bringing in the angle of marrying for money here! Abhinav married for money, but it was still not enough!  Anjali completely understood the irony of the situation!  She let Imad know Arnav was her sole focus when they left Lucknow. She explained herself beautifully why she she was incapable of trust, because of her two mistakes.  She recognized this washer shortcoming;  it had nothing to do with him!  She couldn't love blindly & she made that very clear!  I just loved how you portrayed her quiet strength, Mary!!πŸ‘

Imad's recognizing and appreciating Arnav's protectiveness towards Anjali was necessary in my opinion!!  He now understands the dynamics between Anjali & Arnav!  And comprehends why Arnav is as protective of her as she of him! Of course, once Imad left, the concern on Khushi & Arnnav's part was palpable. Again, Anjali's thoughts really spoke what was in her heart...her sadness at saying a 'final' goodbye, reassuring ArHi she was fine!  Removing the negative from the conversation: she never let them know what Abhinav said to her!  She confided in Imad, but not her own!  Very interesting!  She asked that Arnav forgive Abhinav.  It just showed how generous her heart is!  Anjali's conversation with herself after ArHi left was heart wrenching!  She had spoken her mind to Imad, yet her heart was heavy...I could just picture her sweet, sad face glancing down at that baby...

ArHi...I just can't get enough of them!  Arnav knows his sister so well!  He is the only one who gets the angst & the pain she has been through!  I have to mention their conversation here...Arnav the realist explaining to his eternally optimistic & perennially romantic wife about what Imad did wrong...Di 'needs time & lots of it'...he says...'He was too fast. She cannot risk her heart right now.  Even if she eventually warms to him, can you not get so invested? Don't encourage him. If he is constant then we will all see his love prevail over time and Di might actually return it.'  Wow, how well does he know his sister!  He reminded Khushi in only the way he could that she needs to stay out of it (a reality check for Khushi given that she thought Arnav was interfering!!!😊)

Ah...finally the piece de resistance!  The 'unwrapping' of the present!  I won't say anything other than may everyday be a birthday, Christmas, Eid, or Diwali for them!πŸ˜ƒ

Mary, I've been thinking about the 'Avenging Angel' series this weekend given the spoiler for the promo coming up...I am very curious how the CVs play out the end of the MU & the aftermath with Shyam...

I always love everything about your comments because you pick up on everything I want to say but the bold point was so cute it deserves to be highlighted 😳
Edited by Marybarton - 12 years ago
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update...
awww luved Khushi the match maker..
Imad is really a gentleman..
luved it..
continue soon
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Mary. poor Imad.. but first time i agree to what Arnav said to cheer up Khushi.. Anji needs some time and Imad just needs to wait and keep on trying if he really loves her.. he will not give up.. i am sure.
Marybarton thumbnail
Originally posted by: lilmzsunshine

Lovely chapter - lovely series.

So much depth, and passion in the characters.   I love Anjali's turmoil, and while I, too, want her to find and revel in love, as a woman I can say she definitely needs to take her time, and deserves it too.  

Imad's succchhh a sweet heart!  Every girl would want him - well, every single girl :).

And, Chachu is amazing.

Why would the next chapter be the last one?  I hope you aren't marrying these two off in the next chapter?  Wouldn't that be too soon?

Please do continue - your stories are addicting.

-S

Ah you are been missed. The next one is the last one, but I have a plan. Hopefully it wraps up by then. If not, I don't mind continuing.
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Imad is really a gentleman.. Ain't he??

I loved the total update.. Kushi being match maker between them, the story is getting cuter now!

Thanks for the PM😊