Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kannvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
great update..

i really dint expect the guest to be anji ex-fiance...really you r such a fabulous writer..love the way you r going with your story..really enjoyed all the parts..overall a fantastic SS...looking forward for the next part...

thankx for the pm
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aww... my heart goes out to anjali and imad! poor souls... they deserve so much love and anjali is so strong, im amazed!!! im still unclear whether she likes imad or not??? can you write anjalis pov on this pls??? love the way khushi is handling arnav, only she can calm him down... the kitten part was hillarious and equally endearing :)))

please continue soon and thanks for the pm 
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow it was sooo beutiful...thnx 4da ...
Malvika18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome!.πŸ˜‰
Great going, girl.. Loved it to bits. xD
arshieverlastng thumbnail
wow...now story is movng forward...waitng fr whn anjali wl accept imad...nice update dear...
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
love the way the story is going...abhinav n anjali were utterly unexpected...keep going!
zafi thumbnail
Superb.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Loved it. Love Arhi and the cat scene.
And then Arnav coming down the hall with the cat following him. So cute. You have kept ASR's character in tact. Fabulous. His reaction to the cat following him around is just so ASR.
Excellent work. I am just loving Anjali/Imad story.
Now Abhi is in the picture as the blast from Anjali's past. Imad is just burning in jealousy and pain.
Can't wait to read more.
Continue soon.
Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ
Rita.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marybarton

Hi Rita,
        I like your idea. It is very normal that their differences need to be worked on just like in any other marriage. But do you mean differences in religions or status? I am thinking 6 months together made them more tolerant of each other's differences. So I am guessing you mean their religions?

Sorry Mary, I meant Arnav and Khushi's differences. I don't believe differences in religion cause issues as much as cultural differences do and when people call them religious differences they really mean how people interpret and practice their religion. As you would know, the way religions are practiced in different places completely depends on local practices and interpretations. 

But the differences in culture, values, upbringing and attitude in Arnav and Khushi will be interesting for me. they are just so different in their approach to life.. though they also have an intrinsic similarity that draws them together.
arnav21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update . Its very emotional n sensible potrait of al character . Poor imab n his bad luck . Hope the misunderstanding get cleared asap .
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I miss hearing from some of my loyal readers and friends.