Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

New Promo...Mrs Bhatnagar. (Page 4)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by big_007

TFS...why Megha represent herself as his wife????? She can represent herself as his girlfriend or fiance at most...But wife is too much...Doesn't she understand this will create a lots of problems both in her and Mohan's life?????

I too don't understand why she is acting as wife? But even if she acts as Girlfriend/Fiance also same kind of problems / insults can came in future. 

If Megha would introduce herself as Mohan's GF, Rashmi would have bothered Mohan a lot more but as she has posed herself as his wife, Rashmi ka sab chances to win Mohan back gaya tel laane!! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85-RadhaRani--Swetha-

swapna82 Senior Member
swapna82
swapna82

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
I think we need to know Megha's past as well as Mohan's.. Looks like megha was a full nautanki before marriage... maybe after she lost Amar, she mellowed down.
Megha is a girl who went against her parent's wishes and got married at a young age. So, she must be quite a bubbly girl initially... maybe responsibilities changed her and Mohan is getting her back to good old days LOL

Also, maybe she also joined acting classes along with Nanhi LOL..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniNeelimaSJmisty85_SilentSoul_-RadhaRani-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
@Swapna:
I so agree with ya...I've been saying this since long that Megha wasn't what she seems now! I'm sure that she was a chirpy girl in her past but her marriage and hubby's sudden demise made her the way she is at present and yeah Mohan is bringing her old self back which she had lost somewhere! In the same way, Megha too is awaking the emotional side of Mohan which he had hidden deep inside himself after Rashmi's betrayal! Hope I make sense! Smile

swapna82-RadhaRani-misty85

Ash55 Senior Member

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85-RadhaRani-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavmuks

Suniyeji with husband wife coaling is only an assumption..

Megha did not introduce herself as his wife at all... she was just being naughty to save Mohan from all that blabbering from Reshmi.. ..

After Reshmi knows the truth ..can she tell someone . I saw them is hypermarket.. she called him Aji sunte ho and I arrived at conclusion they are husband and wife ...

Smile

Word!!! Even if she does tell she would look like a fool . Megha did not say "I am Mohan's" wife Rashmi assumed and we all know that assumption is the mother of all screw ups. Her problem not Megha's. I just hope Megha has the sense to deny it if and ever Rashmi accuses her of lying.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 10 April 2012 at 11:14pm

swapna82-RadhaRani-misty85

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU

misty85-RadhaRani-

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

misty85-RadhaRani-

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
@Swapna: I completely agree with you. Dialogues of both Nanhi & prerna indicated that megha was very different before amar's death. And in the temple nanhi prayed ki kuch aisa magic kar do jisse pehle wali mummy vapas ajaye... So perhaps we will get to see the other side of both mohan & megha... we will get to know about their characters before the dreadful things happened in their lives.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJ_SilentSoul_-RadhaRani--Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index