Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
In short, Mohan will bring back the chirpy Megha, while she will bring out the emotional side in him! Dusri style mein bole toh Nanhi's wish for a MAGIC is coming true! πŸ˜³
Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^I agree! The  side of MM that exists in them but went into a hiding/shell due to harshness of life now under eachother's company they will surface the sea of emotion where they will realise wat they have missed and how easily one made the other realise what is missing in their life! Yes seems like apni Nanhi got her God mother Ironically, it is RashmiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnx for the info and link πŸ˜Š
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Seebz: Rashmi the god mother 🀣 You know what? In every soaps, the more the villain comes in between the couple, the more he/she brings them closer/together! 😍 Thats the speciality ;-)
Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah! I know I just didn't want to call her you-know-what!πŸ˜† Sometimes godparent are shown to be evil! So Rashmi could called that! As it is Nanhi, reference from fairyale would be fine I guess! But this Godmother is 'zabardast' With just an entry she made, chavanni's mother spiderman's MissusπŸ˜†..Even Mohan was shocked with this effective magic🀣 So this God mother is good,No?
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This track is super ---yeah I know I know, its gonna complicate Megha's life but this is def interesting :)
saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aji sunte hooo..πŸ˜†
  loving this track...!!
🀣
mohan k expressions..!! ROFL...he was like...Ye kaha se aa gyi...πŸ˜†

i am sure mr & mrs. bhatnagar will b a treat to watch..!!😳

hmmm...interesting that they'll keep on bumping in to rashmi...and will act as a COUPLE..!!😍my dreams coming true..!!πŸ˜‰
Edited by pinkmoon - 12 years ago
sangi1108doon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
interestng twist...thnx 4 sharing d promo..😊.dats really sick f d channel dat they dont show d promos of NBT frequently...😑waitng 4 tonight's episode...!!!πŸ˜ƒ.
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeh Megha Bhi Na Aalways Mohan Ke Dil Ke Armaan Jagaa Deti Hien Aaj Mrs.Bhatnagar Bol Diya. Ab Mohan Puri Raat Jag Kar Sochta Rahega.

and This Megha Chupi Rustam Hein ab slowly apne jalwe dikha rahi hein.
four_square thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hahahaha...hilarious promo...Even Megha now comes out in a prankster mode...All r the effect of Mohan...Lovely...Eager to watch today's promo...