India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

2 prediction

LakshmiRathore Senior Member
LakshmiRathore
LakshmiRathore

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
In my opinion Suraj is only being mean to sandhya as he wants to unattach himself from her. when he was having the flashof events of what would happen he saw himself to attached. I have a feeling that is the reason or it could be a plan he made up to get Bhabo to accept her...as u know some shows show u sumthing then at the end they show a scene which was not shown it could be of him talking to himself about a way to get everyone to accept sandhya as the night before she did tell Suraj everything in her heart ????????? we have to wait and see

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazsuvaaslondonxyyzarshi_karishTacker_Holicb2011

b2011 IF-Sizzlerz
b2011
b2011

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Too unpredictable right now.  Hope something good happens.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xyyzJuna04Fatima_Q

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
I hope you're right...I would hate for the Cvs to assassinate Suraj's charater...Dead

But at  this point it's anyone's guess really...Confused

I myself am too confused to predict which way it'll go. D'oh 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04b2011

xyyz Senior Member
xyyz
xyyz

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Yeah like you said those two could be the reasons. unattaching himself and at the same time making the route clear for her to leave the house without any regret. 
apkavishwa Senior Member
apkavishwa
apkavishwa

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Or is ther any other plan to make her realise not go away from him and his family and to make his family to realise wht sandya is actually so that his family excepts her in all the way... as he has lied for the first time to his bhabo...he can go to any extent to be with his sandya.. a big plot.. or a overprediction from me... just my guess... dont know...

Edited by apkavishwa - 11 April 2012 at 2:13am
Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
ORR...

It could be that Suraj has heard Sandhya's part of the conversation when she was talking to Preeti on the Phone and she tells her abt her decision to continue with her current life and all abt her parents values that taught her abt relationships etc...

CVs could use that conversation to salvage Suraj's character if they wish to do that...  otherwise what was the need to show the viewers this scene ...

Just my thought when i am feeling positive and trusting of the cvs
but when I distrust the cvs and feel negative abt their talent and ability this is what I feel...
Suraj character has changed for good and with further twists in the story we will never get to see the old sweet Suraj again...

But my instincts tell me that Cvs cannot affort to kill his character like that bec the entire concept of this show will fail in that case... they have to show Suraj as a supporting caring and thoughtful husband to justify the theme of this story...
..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
@Juna ... unfortunately that isn't possible...Suraj had already read the D paper when she started talking to Preeti...he was in a haze. So I don't think he overheard. 
Are we really going to see a horrid Suraj for months? I think it'll rattle Sandy a bit and she may yell at him in the room...that's one way to get them talking.
Juhi007 Groupbie
Juhi007
Juhi007

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Keep ur fingers crossed just hope good...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top