India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Rejecting cause for RaYa separation: My POV

azk92 IF-Dazzler
azk92
azk92

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
So I really have been thinking about this whole RaYa separation thing way too much.  I'm not ready to believe that they will be separated.  

I don't want them to separate, but if they do, it has to be for a good reason, not something stupid like this where Priya somehow gets blamed for Kartik's actions that he didn't even do.  Because when Ram finds out the truth, he is going to feel guilty as hell and he's not going to be able to handle that guilt.  Or maybe that's what they're trying to do in the first place.  I mean really thinking about it, there's no good reason for them to separate at all, ever.

Everyone is saying how Natasha's injury will lead to the RaYa separation.  Here's what I came up with on why this won't work:

1. If Kartik actually did slap Natasha, and that's why she's injured, and its not a self-inflicted injury, then Priya will side with Natasha, just like she has all along (firs slap, honeymoon, not telling about abortion, explaining about values, etc.), and that would make Ram and Priya on the same side.  If Priya doesn't side with Natasha, then the show needs to get new writers because that would totally butcher her already butchered character and that's the end of that.  

Now if Natasha's injury is self-inflicted and she blames Kartik for it:

1. Ram believes that destiny brought him and Priya together, so now, why would destiny bring them together only to be separated.  If he sits down and thinks about things without jumping to conclusions, which we have now seen him do, then he will figure this out.

2. How can Priya be blamed for Kartik's actions? So Niharika's motive right here is going to be thrown out because Ram would never put something like that on his wife.  He's learned from the whole my sister your sister thing at the fashion show and knows that Priya considers Natasha to be her sister too and she will always support her.  

3.  Abortion issue comes out, then hopefully Natasha will step up and say that Priya was going to tell Ram the minute she found out but that she made Priya swear she wouldn't tell him anything.  

4.  Natasha wouldn't try to teach Kartik a lesson at the expense of her brother and bhabhi's marriage.  She loves and trusts Priya the most now, so I don't think she would let anything happen to their marriage so as soon as she finds out that they're having issues because of Natasha, she's going to come out and tell the truth.  She also knows her mother is up to something from the whole Ayesha/Sid drama, so she wouldn't let her succeed.  

So basically, I'm thinking although Natasha will be the cause of the misunderstanding and the drama (her last plot being bad), hopefully she's going to be the one to fix it turning her GOOD for GOOD! 

Another thing that came to my mind is that what if this whole thing is just a hoax and the CVs want to show that a separation is on its way because that's what we've all been anticipating since the moment they confessed their love to each other, and the real twist is that they're going to get together and solve the issue and their love will be stronger than ever and then move on to the pregnancy track which is already being set in place.  

But then again, it is a drama and having a drama without drama is well boring.  But not for us cuz all we need is a daily dose of RaYa cute scenes and we're ready to deal with whatever else the show brings.  

I'm too hopeful that they're going to stay together.  I just don't feel like they can get separated right now.

Please add your POVs too :)

Edited by azk92 - 10 April 2012 at 2:26pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

trieshkalpoebobozmumpopsjanardanaramdevsanjainnehamem1anizorfanrayamaris08salsalychitlonerTVserialfreakavivakirk

ramdevsan Senior Member
ramdevsan
ramdevsan

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
i can understand we all not want raya sepration...but its realy high time...after sawing raya lovely scene since from jan...balh is out of top 10...so it is neseccary to bring back balh again in top 10...so we have to accept this for our saw balh...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsalsaly

jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
no it  will beson in top 5 no need to show separation i dont bother abt trps i dont want to get bored with sepration track.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorazk92salsalychitloner

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Well analyzed...I hope there is some positivity...even negativitiy is welcome provided it does not turn messy...Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorazk92salsalychitloner

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
azk you have said it all..
Whats there to say?..Right now BALH is not very interesting, lets be honest.. The chemistry between Raya is missing great time and the CVs seems to be wandering in wilderness scratching their heads on how to take up the story further and improve the TRPs.. Somehow the coming tracks dont seem to be inspire nor kindle great interest..This is my POV..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorazk92salsalychitloneravivakirk

phaneeswar Senior Member
phaneeswar
phaneeswar

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

I'm sure one minor seperation track or differences track will arise...but I thing RaYa seperation track like divorce track and other stuff won't come as this is the love of two matured people...and they won't do any immature things like going at back of court etc etc...the differences arising among matured people how will it be should be seen...

salsalychitloner

salsaly IF-Rockerz
salsaly
salsaly

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by phaneeswar

I'm sure one minor seperation track or differences track will arise...but I thing RaYa seperation track like divorce track and other stuff won't come as this is the love of two matured people...and they won't do any immature things like going at back of court etc etc...the differences arising among matured people how will it be should be seen...

hope so... Stern Smile

phaneeswarchitloner

azk92 IF-Dazzler
azk92
azk92

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

azk you have said it all..
Whats there to say?..Right now BALH is not very interesting, lets be honest.. The chemistry between Raya is missing great time and the CVs seems to be wandering in wilderness scratching their heads on how to take up the story further and improve the TRPs.. Somehow the coming tracks dont seem to be inspire nor kindle great interest..This is my POV..

Agreed, chemistry is definitely lacking but I still feel like there is something that keeps me drawn to the show.  I don't know why, maybe hopes that chemistry will come back.  And although we think the CVs are planning a separation with this whole Natasha injury thing, there really isn't a grounds for it.  There's no reason why Ram and Priya should get separated based on Natasha's injury and her problems with Kartik.  It just doesn't make sense.  They need to come up with something better than that.  

I mean obviously I never want them to separate but If in the future, they do find a proper reason for them to separate, bring it on, it'll only make their love stronger and they'll have an even cuter make up in the end.  But right now, I'm just not ready to believe that a separation from this specific track is going to happen.  

Smile

salsalychitloner

Go to top