Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

My 1st OS: Ahem Turns Gay?

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi This Is My First OS On GoHem. Hope You All Enjoy!

"Gopi today we'll go out" Ahem said. Gopi nodded smiling. As usual Ahem helped Gopi with her seatbelt. First they went to the cinema they watched Dostana. "This movie will help Gopi understand what I'm going to tell her tonight." He then took her to a golgappa stand. They had a golgappa contest. Gopi began to cough. "Bhai saab jaldi paani do. Nai Bhai saab mineral water." "Ahem Ji yahi theek hai" Gopi says. "Fine" Ahem helps her drink water, they have a cute staring into each others eyes moment. "Let's go home now" Gopi says. "No Gopi we still have to have barfi or ice cream or I wont talk to you" Ahem insists. "Acha teek hai" Gopi agrees. At the ice-cream stand the ice-cream began to drip down Gopi's mouth. Ahem wiped it with his sleeve. "Ahem Ji's so caring" Gopi thought.

Later At Home...

"Gopi" Ahem said as he walked over to Gopi. "Ji?" "I need to tell you something" Gopi hoped for a love confession she crossed her fingers from behind her back. "Well the thing is that I don't love you, I love-" "Anita" Gopi interrupted. "No Gopi, I love your Dhaval bhai" "Kya?" Gopi nearly fainted on hearing this. "Haan Gopi, I confronted him a few days after Kinjal's wedding. He admitted he was attracted to men. That day I didn't know why these words stuck in my head. But slowly I fell in love with him. Whenever I said I was going to a meeting I was actually going to meet Dhaval". "Ohh today is the 1st April so this your April fools joke right?" Gopi asked. "I wish I could say that Gopi but I can't lie I'm sorry." Ahem said sadly.

"Yeh nahi ho sakta" Gopi shouted. "Gopi kya hua?" Ahem asked. Gopi looked up she was in her bed. "Thank god It was all just a dream" Gopi thought. "Did you have a bad dream?" Ahem asked. Gopi nodded. "Ok go back to sleep now" Ahem told Gopi. "Ji".  Gopi was so relieved. She smiled and went back to sleep.

Edited by Simz786 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Funny os🤣.
Poor Gopi already loosing hoop in Ahem 
Loved it very funny!
Simz786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: X.Sisi94

Funny os🤣.

Poor Gopi already loosing hoop in Ahem 
Loved it very funny!

Thanks😊
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol,

I thought Gopi will think about Kinjal behn first

anyways, hilarious
Aish3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
W*F!! You really have some unique brain cells man! I was blank the moment I read the title! 

Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh god, I was shocked at first. I did not want to come here and read this...then I said oh what the heck and now I am laughing like an idiot. Thank you the much needed laugh ðŸ¤£
Simz786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vinder90

lol,

I thought Gopi will think about Kinjal behn first

anyways, hilarious

Oh Whoops Slipped My Mind. Completely Forgot About Kinjal 🤔 And Thanks 😊
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 poor Gopi, that would be a nightmare for her.  
Simz786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aish3003

W*F!! You really have some unique brain cells man! I was blank the moment I read the title! 

OMG Thanks😲

Originally posted by: Dhabu89

Oh god, I was shocked at first. I did not want to come here and read this...then I said oh what the heck and now I am laughing like an idiot. Thank you the much needed laugh ðŸ¤£

Aww Thanks 🤗
Edited by Simz786 - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG...lol, I've seen him pose for pictures where his looked gay, also the other day he did an offscreen interview and he was acting girly, he has a goofy sense of humour. ðŸ˜Š