Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Thank you, Buddies!
subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
bang on!!! loved it///esp the midnight visitor..and how arnav and khushi ended up telling hey dm and what the???

awesomeee Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini76

ArshiRaiguptha Goldie
ArshiRaiguptha
ArshiRaiguptha

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
this was the best part: 

Arnav: *calls louder* Hey DM!
Khushi: *rubs her eyes and ears* What the --!

hahaha!!!

superb!!

Shalini76

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
okay...okay... i know i shud hv copy/pasted the whole post, but it was too late when i realised this and then i thot why waste my hardwork...lol...
AMAZINGGG!!! in the last part DM and Arnav's convo was phenomenal... i love ur sense of humour A LOT... and i love reading what u right... (so here's what i thot i shud  highlightbefore u know what... lol...) 

LOVED the liberty with which she did this. Uptil now, it was just Arnav who'd fix her hair strands when she was either asleep or passed out. Does Khushi even know how much she is becoming like him?

Keep Quiet, Out of Sight strategy made a bigger dent in his armor than your Love You To Death strategy will ever do. In any case, whatever strategy you use, he will still love you.

Arnav is fresh from a span of spending 2 days without her. He spent the last night staring at her till he slept. For him, currently, a maddedned Khushi prancing around him is better than no Khushi at all.

But of course, you're pretending to her you don't understand what she's talking about and she buys it.

things that you allow only Anjali. She's trying that now you'd allow Khushi that place in your life.

You can win his heart with your ways, but to get him to express anything, you'd have to bend to his ways. You must accept the Beast as is, to get to the Prince.

Your help is timely. They are lost between running from each other and finding ways to each other at the same time. 

Baby Arnav was supremely CUTE! One could just pick him up and walk off! Though, of course, he may puncture your enthusiasm.

MAN! The kid was a pro at being baby ASR! Khushi, this is what his son is going to be like - better be prepared!

Was the kiddo trained by Barun! ROFL

Too shocked for words after seeing ASR is Jhatak RED. Arnav has never been so colored, not even on Holi.

You are bent on taking your name seriously - deep, deep ocean! Whoever named you Arnav had no clue! They probably should have named you after something shallow. (okay i never knew that... but wondered all along what cud it mean... well it goes with his character so well... {deep-deep unfathomable to anyone}... how amazing that they got both the names so true to both of their characters)

Arnav: *calls* DM?

Khushi: *wakes up confused*

...ROFL...

Shalini76

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Lovely analysis...

Shalini76

Shalini76 Goldie
Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kooltoad

okay...okay... i know i shud hv copy/pasted the whole post, but it was too late when i realised this and then i thot why waste my hardwork...lol...
AMAZINGGG!!! in the last part DM and Arnav's convo was phenomenal... i love ur sense of humour A LOT... and i love reading what u right... (so here's what i thot i shud  highlightbefore u know what... lol...) 

LOVED the liberty with which she did this. Uptil now, it was just Arnav who'd fix her hair strands when she was either asleep or passed out. Does Khushi even know how much she is becoming like him?

Keep Quiet, Out of Sight strategy made a bigger dent in his armor than your Love You To Death strategy will ever do. In any case, whatever strategy you use, he will still love you.

Arnav is fresh from a span of spending 2 days without her. He spent the last night staring at her till he slept. For him, currently, a maddedned Khushi prancing around him is better than no Khushi at all.

But of course, you're pretending to her you don't understand what she's talking about and she buys it.

things that you allow only Anjali. She's trying that now you'd allow Khushi that place in your life.

You can win his heart with your ways, but to get him to express anything, you'd have to bend to his ways. You must accept the Beast as is, to get to the Prince.

Your help is timely. They are lost between running from each other and finding ways to each other at the same time. 

Baby Arnav was supremely CUTE! One could just pick him up and walk off! Though, of course, he may puncture your enthusiasm.

MAN! The kid was a pro at being baby ASR! Khushi, this is what his son is going to be like - better be prepared!

Was the kiddo trained by Barun! ROFL

Too shocked for words after seeing ASR is Jhatak RED. Arnav has never been so colored, not even on Holi.

You are bent on taking your name seriously - deep, deep ocean! Whoever named you Arnav had no clue! They probably should have named you after something shallow. (okay i never knew that... but wondered all along what cud it mean... well it goes with his character so well... {deep-deep unfathomable to anyone}... how amazing that they got both the names so true to both of their characters)

Arnav: *calls* DM?

Khushi: *wakes up confused*

...ROFL...

Thank you!

It is very nice when someone points out what they liked :> thanks for going thru the trouble - taking the time to copy/paste sentences and sections :) It means a lot!

kooltoad

Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Loved the post !!!! I loved it when Arnav told khushi watch where u walk and remove ur dupatta,normally itself u cannot walk properly now with this dupatta. ...

It sounded like a typical caring hubby...

Shalini76

Go to top