-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by saraaa.

Originally posted by sonuni

I am loving the story right now... Big smile all the time the two sisters would be a lil boring... Sleepyand the day Jeevika will know about Maanvi we will get only these two... Embarrassed so I am enjoying to watch the others right now... Tongue and they are bringing Virman together so I am loving it !!! Approve

You are right. I dont want another melodrama to start too soon. The people who are complaining about the current track will soon be crying to end Jeevika's crying when she gets to know the truth.. I feel the CVs should develop the parallel track before they show Jeevika-Maanvi cancer track... I love the current track... Big smile

Yeah exactly and it's boring to see always the same thing... I mean they have shown us many sisters scenes... now we should enjoy Virman and Veerika... before the rona dhona... cause this time not only Jeevika will cry even Virat will feel bad... so it's for a better track that they are showing other stuffs... Embarrassed

So well we can't have Vireka & VirMan all the time. could you have a look at the title please.

So according to you it's because the show is called EHMMBH that we should only have the sisters... then what are the others doing ? For the first time we got to see the brothers like this instead of the sisters wasn't that good...  sometimes changes are good... they make the show more interesting. 

we only asked for a few minutes. It's the actual couple here.
I am a VirMan fan too. But I'm not like most. They only want VirMan.
some people want the actual couple, ya know?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anumber1canuck-umz

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anumber1

@Reemz: I think they should have slowly showed the sisters going through a weaning process if they really wanted to decrease the intensity of the sister's relationship (I have no idea why they would do that since the show is based on the sisters, but whatever). Your right about them showing the foundation of a beautiful relationship only to have it disappear. It makes no sense. If the same thing happened with a typical boy-girl relationship the fans would go crazy and demand a script change. I guess the whole rishta wahi, soch nayi doesn't extend to non-romantic relationships. The only good thing to come out of all of this is we get a glimpse into the brothers relationship, although I kinda don't like how Viren is calling the shots about the whole Maya thing. Where are you brilliant but understated Virat???

P.S. PJ I added a response to you in an earlier post. I might repost it here though in case you don't see it.

The thing is that if you decrease the intensity of the sisters relationship then you don't have much to show at all. Nothing stands out enough to drive the show forward apart from the sister's relationship. Plus it worked big time as far as the ratings were concerned. Why oh why would you want to dilute it? 

I'm still hoping that with Maya/Swamini ganging up against Manvi and the cancer revelation will make for some strong scenes between the sisters. Maybe all these tracks (half-baked ones) are so Jeevika finally takes a stand for Manvi and in a way they rekindle that old bond which truly made them inseparable.

Virat the smartest character once upon a time but with Maya's re-entry they totally ruined any potential he had. What happened to how he had disappointed Dadaji in the past? What happened to his music? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umz

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonuni

I am loving the story right now... Big smile all the time the two sisters would be a lil boring... Sleepyand the day Jeevika will know about Maanvi we will get only these two... Embarrassed so I am enjoying to watch the others right now... Tongue and they are bringing Virman together so I am loving it !!! Approve

You are right. I dont want another melodrama to start too soon. The people who are complaining about the current track will soon be crying to end Jeevika's crying when she gets to know the truth.. I feel the CVs should develop the parallel track before they show Jeevika-Maanvi cancer track... I love the current track... Big smile

Yeah exactly and it's boring to see always the same thing... I mean they have shown us many sisters scenes... now we should enjoy Virman and Veerika... before the rona dhona... cause this time not only Jeevika will cry even Virat will feel bad... so it's for a better track that they are showing other stuffs... Embarrassed

How can you even say that? There were plenty of Virman and Virika scenes even when there were behna scenes. Back then everyone had equal screen time and were given equal importance so how can you even think that the behnas will eat into the Virman and Virika scenes? Jeeman fans have never complained about the couples in fact Jeeman fans are also either Virika fans or Virman fans or both why don't people understand that?

@Anum I am afraid for Virat's character, I hope the real Virat makes a return soon maybe the lack of chemistry with Maya and her inability to act well took a toll on him.

@Reemz - I know eh, asking for a minute long behna scene when the whole show is about the sisters just does not make sense. I will not be writing this show of anytime soon because I still like you and PJ see a lot of potential and pray that after the accident things get real.

Edited by canuck-umz - 11 April 2012 at 3:37pm

-Sara.

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

@ Coeur2PsychoFMS change is inevitable. But the basis of anything stays the same. Within this show it is the sisters. They are the root of the show. Jeevika and Maanvi together. Everything else is secondary and grows upon the tree. All the other characters influence the core- shake it, brake it or strengthen it. They are important to the development but if you forget the root then they are wondering aimlessly. There no sense of direction or reason.

*Sorry about the tree analogy.   

canuck-umz

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
VirmanLove Newbie
VirmanLove
VirmanLove

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
my opinion if it matters

right now the focus is on virman, so its understandable to not have behena scenes,  In real life, you will not talk to your sister everyday. Just because the title says EHMMBH, does  not mean the sisters have to talk to each other every single minute. The story is about sisters and what goes on their lives, that includes the wife/husband/love/family relationship. If we were to go by the title, they why have jeevika get married and LS for manvi. This is a long running show, sometimes the track focuses on other issues. But will always lead to the two sisters story.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarun33applenpeaches

-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
In every Convo the fans of JM have. VirMan pops up. Including myself. 
anumber1 Senior Member
anumber1
anumber1

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Originally posted by anumber1

@Reemz: I think they should have slowly showed the sisters going through a weaning process if they really wanted to decrease the intensity of the sister's relationship (I have no idea why they would do that since the show is based on the sisters, but whatever). Your right about them showing the foundation of a beautiful relationship only to have it disappear. It makes no sense. If the same thing happened with a typical boy-girl relationship the fans would go crazy and demand a script change. I guess the whole rishta wahi, soch nayi doesn't extend to non-romantic relationships. The only good thing to come out of all of this is we get a glimpse into the brothers relationship, although I kinda don't like how Viren is calling the shots about the whole Maya thing. Where are you brilliant but understated Virat???

P.S. PJ I added a response to you in an earlier post. I might repost it here though in case you don't see it.

The thing is that if you decrease the intensity of the sisters relationship then you don't have much to show at all. Nothing stands out enough to drive the show forward apart from the sister's relationship. Plus it worked big time as far as the ratings were concerned. Why oh why would you want to dilute it? 

I'm still hoping that with Maya/Swamini ganging up against Manvi and the cancer revelation will make for some strong scenes between the sisters. Maybe all these tracks (half-baked ones) are so Jeevika finally takes a stand for Manvi and in a way they rekindle that old bond which truly made them inseparable.

Virat the smartest character once upon a time but with Maya's re-entry they totally ruined any potential he had. What happened to how he had disappointed Dadaji in the past? What happened to his music? 

I'm just saying that if they wanted to show less contact between the sisters, they should have shown a weaning process. I personally think they are being so so so dumb right now about how they're handling the sisters relationship but like every said (in the other thread) I'm also too lazy to spam a producer on a show in a country I don't even live in.

I'm really looking forward to a scene where Jeevika raises her voice and steps up as the uber-big sister. I really hope we get it but I'm keeping my expectations low just in case.

Oh Virat likes music? And Dadaji was dissappointed? You sure that wasn't a figment of my imagination? 

-Sara.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index