Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Come on...be consistent... (Page 4)

cutyvirman IF-Sizzlerz
cutyvirman
cutyvirman

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
man i m loving it 
yea i do miss behna scene they worth a watch buh now virman track is highly needed 
so chill n enjoy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khush94

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Ahh the long lost letter has made a come back huh? LOL I wish I liked red bull. I think I'll stick to watching FRIENDS...they make me stress free.

Sid M will never learn! Even after what happened with DMG he will never understand how listening to phangurls is harmful for his show.
DMG taught everyone a good lesson LOL...we ought to have learn there and then.. atleast then we wouldnt have to waste our energy...Friendsss<3 one can never get bored of that.. i watch an episode everydayLOL i dnt care if its called obsessionEmbarrassedLOL

I just roam around the forum to read updates and the i use the beautiful youtube to skip 24 mins of the episodeTongue

-Pj-

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Ahh the long lost letter has made a come back huh? LOL I wish I liked red bull. I think I'll stick to watching FRIENDS...they make me stress free.

Sid M will never learn! Even after what happened with DMG he will never understand how listening to phangurls is harmful for his show.

You can never go wrong with FRIENDS, I can't comment on DMG as I stopped watching it way before it ended, but listening to phangurls is harmful especially if you only try and please them and not the integrity of the show. But the letter did make it appearance but has not reached it's intended messenger yet.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poojaroy1985canuck-umz

applenpeaches IF-Dazzler
applenpeaches
applenpeaches

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

I am loving the story right now... Big smile all the time the two sisters would be a lil boring... Sleepyand the day Jeevika will know about Maanvi we will get only these two... Embarrassed so I am enjoying to watch the others right now... Tongue and they are bringing Virman together so I am loving it !!! Approve

You are right. I dont want another melodrama to start too soon. The people who are complaining about the current track will soon be crying to end Jeevika's crying when she gets to know the truth.. I feel the CVs should develop the parallel track before they show Jeevika-Maanvi cancer track... I love the current track... Big smile

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonuni

You are right. I dont want another melodrama to start too soon. The people who are complaining about the current track will soon be crying to end Jeevika's crying when she gets to know the truth.. I feel the CVs should develop the parallel track before they show Jeevika-Maanvi cancer track... I love the current track... Big smile

ShockedShockedShocked

Really? Really? ZOMG REALLY? 

But guess what- that's the most awaited track of the show now- the Jeevika-Manvi cancer track, which, by the way, happens to be the main track of the show too. Shocked And omg, surprise surprise, there's much more to that track than just Jeevika crying. Shocked

EDIT:- Gosh, I'm really frustrated and sorry if it looked/sounded rude. 

Edited by ..Omniscient.. - 11 April 2012 at 1:29pm

poojaroy1985

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonuni

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

I am loving the story right now... Big smile all the time the two sisters would be a lil boring... Sleepyand the day Jeevika will know about Maanvi we will get only these two... Embarrassed so I am enjoying to watch the others right now... Tongue and they are bringing Virman together so I am loving it !!! Approve

No one is complaining about the current track first of all. All of us think that the current track is important for the show to move forward. Second, none of us are saying we want melodrama. We have all said that we want a 1 minute behna scene in every other episode where the sisters are thinking about each other or are talking on the phone. We don't care if it's an emotional scene or a happy scene we just want the writers to be consistent when it comes to the behnas because this show is about the behnas first and foremost remember it's called Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai. Please don't misunderstand anyone here when we have all been quite clear about everything and none of us have ever said that we don't like the current track.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anumber1poojaroy1985Bazingaa

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
We'll be crying to stop Jeevika's crying?! Ermm Oh yes because its so annoying when a sister cries seeing her sister suffer from a terminal illness. Dammit!! Jeevika you dare not cry.

@innocent: Dude I do too! I need to watch FRIENDS. It makes me happies <3

@Pooja: The way they're showing Manvi fine with the whole illness makes me think that Jeevika's reaction need not be overly dramatic :\ I thought the whole point would be that Manvi would be suffering and it would emphasise that she needs her Di but nothing of that sort happening so I don't know what impact Jeevika's reaction to everything will have.

OhEmGee, I sound rude too! Sorry. I'll take a break now ^^ It is just a show at the end of the day.

Edited by *Reemz* - 11 April 2012 at 1:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anumber1poojaroy1985canuck-umzBazingaa

poojaroy1985 Goldie
poojaroy1985
poojaroy1985

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
@umz ...well said Smile

@reemz...ayyo at this rate i dont know what to expect of the scene when J gets to know about the illness...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anumber1canuck-umz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index