Come on...be consistent... - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
But it shouldn't stop them from thinking about each other :

Maybe they become inseperable because they surely don't seem it right now ๐Ÿ˜›
Hahahaha  Dnt waste ur energy.. SM is crazy .. he doesnt give two hoots about the behna fans...I survive on red bull everyday, therefore i have given up wasting my energy LOL..

Waise today's epi when Virat was thinking about Maaanvi's letter.. i was imagining the sisters.. so for me that was the best scene of the show today:) 

Ahh the long lost letter has made a come back huh? LOL I wish I liked red bull. I think I'll stick to watching FRIENDS...they make me stress free.

Sid M will never learn! Even after what happened with DMG he will never understand how listening to phangurls is harmful for his show.
No use complaining now, I've lost the will to complain at this stage, actually.  Consistency and the writers/CVs (who-fecking-ever is responsible) don't go hand in hand, I guess.  Edited by ..Omniscient.. - 12 years ago
man i m loving it 
yea i do miss behna scene they worth a watch buh now virman track is highly needed 
so chill n enjoy
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Ahh the long lost letter has made a come back huh? LOL I wish I liked red bull. I think I'll stick to watching FRIENDS...they make me stress free.

Sid M will never learn! Even after what happened with DMG he will never understand how listening to phangurls is harmful for his show.
DMG taught everyone a good lesson LOL...we ought to have learn there and then.. atleast then we wouldnt have to waste our energy...Friendsss<3 one can never get bored of that.. i watch an episode everyday๐Ÿ˜† i dnt care if its called obsession๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

I just roam around the forum to read updates and the i use the beautiful youtube to skip 24 mins of the episode๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by *Reemz*

You can never go wrong with FRIENDS, I can't comment on DMG as I stopped watching it way before it ended, but listening to phangurls is harmful especially if you only try and please them and not the integrity of the show. But the letter did make it appearance but has not reached it's intended messenger yet.  

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

I am loving the story right now... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ all the time the two sisters would be a lil boring... ๐Ÿฅฑand the day Jeevika will know about Maanvi we will get only these two... ๐Ÿ˜ณ so I am enjoying to watch the others right now... ๐Ÿ˜› and they are bringing Virman together so I am loving it !!! 

You are right. I dont want another melodrama to start too soon. The people who are complaining about the current track will soon be crying to end Jeevika's crying when she gets to know the truth.. I feel the CVs should develop the parallel track before they show Jeevika-Maanvi cancer track... I love the current track... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by sonuni

You are right. I dont want another melodrama to start too soon. The people who are complaining about the current track will soon be crying to end Jeevika's crying when she gets to know the truth.. I feel the CVs should develop the parallel track before they show Jeevika-Maanvi cancer track... I love the current track... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Really? Really? ZOMG REALLY? 

But guess what- that's the most awaited track of the show now- the Jeevika-Manvi cancer track, which, by the way, happens to be the main track of the show too. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ And omg, surprise surprise, there's much more to that track than just Jeevika crying. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

EDIT:- Gosh, I'm really frustrated and sorry if it looked/sounded rude. 
Edited by ..Omniscient.. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sonuni

No one is complaining about the current track first of all. All of us think that the current track is important for the show to move forward. Second, none of us are saying we want melodrama. We have all said that we want a 1 minute behna scene in every other episode where the sisters are thinking about each other or are talking on the phone. We don't care if it's an emotional scene or a happy scene we just want the writers to be consistent when it comes to the behnas because this show is about the behnas first and foremost remember it's called Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai. Please don't misunderstand anyone here when we have all been quite clear about everything and none of us have ever said that we don't like the current track.