Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

**FLAMES OF DESIRE** MG FF IMP NOTE ON PG 145 (Page 50)

nats0101 IF-Dazzler
nats0101
nats0101

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
waiting!!
updt soon!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahimaneet

mahimaneet IF-Sizzlerz
mahimaneet
mahimaneet

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lively-piia

aur kitni der lagagi basanti?????????
is lady gabbar ko neend aa rahi hai...gggrrrhhh
raat keh dai baaje tera update mile...
tada...lol
sorry sorry...just 4-5 min more...
mahimaneet IF-Sizzlerz
mahimaneet
mahimaneet

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nats024

waiting!!
updt soon!!
just 4-5 min moreSmile

nats0101

mahimaneet IF-Sizzlerz
mahimaneet
mahimaneet

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

FLAMES OF DESIRE
PART- 4

geet had her dinr silently n went upstairs towards her room biding good nyt to her parents...she was so confused n scared yet excited to meet maan tommorow...to meet him after whole 1 month...she entered her room thinking wat will she say wen he wud be in front of her...will she be able to utter a single word...or it wud be maan like always dominating over her...she remembered how angry he was on her, wen she ignored his demand for first kiss...she sighed n looked down remembering dat moment...

flashback:-

at khurana mansion, savitri khurana kept a private dinr for just handa n khurana family...as maan was leaving next day for london...for his project n will only be back after a month...geet was sad...as she sm where didnt wanted maan to go away for such a long time...geet never took any intiative for building any relations between maan n her...bt maan always tried to be there for her...he loved her since childhood...n his mom's promise to make geet his wife, only made his love more eternal n passionate for her...he supported her guided her in her studies...n geet was ok wid dis...as she liked his commanding nature...n smtimes use to drool over him...she knew he is her wud be husband...all hers...so no prblm in drooling over himLOLWinkWink...n on the other side her innocent move n drooling sessions were only making maan more crazy n craving for her touch...she was her bubbly n chirpy self in front of him...till his passion took over himEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...
wid his looks geet knew he is irrrestibly hott to handle...bt she was shocked to see his desire for having her...his every touch provoked dat unknown desire dat flames of desire in her dat she thought never existed...she felt timid in front of his passion...so she better thought to stay away n give her self sm time to understands his wants...bt wid his every advancement towards her...she backouted big time...n dat provoked maan n angered him a lot...n dats how geet started getting scared of his anger n kept herself away frm him...
it was not like she didnt not love him...she knew she is only maan ki geet...n maan only belongs to her...bt she needed time to accept n get moulded herself for their desire...

while everybody were sitting in hall chit chating...after having their dinner...bt maan was only staring at geet...he was waiting geet to look at him...bt dat baby lil gal was not looking at him even for a second...geet cud sense his eyes on her...n she started blushing making her cheeks cheery red...she kept her self busy wid annie n vicky...bt on the other side maan's anger was increasing...he left frm their...n geet took a relief breath...after few seconds d lights went off...dadi called nakul to find d fault n repair it...n everybody where sitting in dark itself...since geet was scared of darkness...panicking she got up frm her seat n started walking towards her mom n dad...dats wen smone caught her hand n pulled her closer n closed her mouth wid his palm...n took her holding in his arms to a corner where no one can hear or see them even if d lights gets on...geet tired protesting hitting his chest wid her fist...bt that man pinned her hands above her head wid his one hand...n the other was still holding her mouth...he spoke in to her ears "geet its me...maan"
geet stopped protesting...n opened her eyes...stood shocked in front of him..."maan aap" ...

he freed her hands n mouth...bt pinned his body on her...sandwiching her between him n wall...geet felt ticklish wid his whole body pressing againts her...she didnt knew wat to do...she felt shy n looked down...didnt had guts to look in to his eyes...while maan kept staring at her lovingly...he moved his hands on her waist...squeezing it...pulling her still close...gluing to his body...she felt sm sensations dat were tickling her...she held his broad shoulders for support...n maan enveloped his arms completly around her waist...now they were hugging eachother...as maan pulled her still closer removing the niddle space between them...she too circled her arms around his neck...maan asked her to look at him..."mishty please look at me"...bt geet shyingly nodded her head in no...jaan pls....now how cn she deny his sweet plead...she always liked him calling her jaan...

she looked at him innocently...bt kind off got scared luking at his passionate eyes...maan leaned against her ears n spoke    "i will miss u" n planted a wet kiss on her ear...geet jerked a lil wid this sudden kiss...she pulled her shoulder up n clutched his collar more firmly...he smiled a bit...n gave a bite on her earlobe...she flinched n pulled herself more close to him...pushing her chest againts his hard one...now maan cud feel her softness pressing on his hard form...igniting d flames of desire in him...he got more aroused wen he felt her buds poking his chest making him aware of wat effect he has on her...he got carried away in his desire...n started planting wet open mouth kisses on her now burning skin...starting frm her ears, trailing a path frm her jaw, chin...then moving to her chubby cheeks...he gave a bite n started sucking n licking on it...geet was to naive for all dis...she didnt knew where it was heading...at one side she was enjoying it n on the other fearing for wats more to come...she trembled in his arms...loosing her sanity...she cud only feel his lips moving on her burning skin...burning her more...she completely leaned in to maan...putting her all weight...
maan moved frm her cheeks came down to her collar...n started licking her their...kissing, nibling...n dats wen geet gave a loud moan "maan" ...hearing her moaning his name...he lost it...n moved on her lips...

he pulled her hair wid his one hand...posistioning her head...n kept his other hand on her waist still trying to pull her even close...dis sudden wild intimacy jerked geet to her senses...she opened her eyes...to realise wat they were doing...n wat compromising position they were in...she jerked n got hell shocked wen she saw d lights were on...n any one can see them now...she got hell scared thinking wat if dadi or her parents sees them both like this...n dats wen she felt maan lips brushing hers...this horrified her...she pushed him hard...making him tremble back...he looked at her hurt n shockedCryShocked

how dare she pushed me he thought...dats wen he saw her tear striken face...n guilt took over him...he hurted her...n he hated seeing tears in her eyes only becoz on him...he wanted to move closer n embrasse her in his arms to calm her soothe her...bt before he cud do that...she ran away frm their leaving him alone...this angered maan n he hit d wall wid his fist...making it bleed...he made her cry n this was his punishment...bt on the other side he thought, he just wanted a kiss...which is the only thing he demanded frm her...n cant she give me even that...his ego was hurt..."how dare she deny me"
his anger boiled...he was deep hurted...

geet pretended nothing happened wen maan came back composing himself...after some time...geet n her parents bid them gud bye...geets parents wished maan for future success...n blessed him...geet just left widout saying anything or looking at him...n this triggered his anger more...
next day he left for london...kept himself busy wid heavy work in order to stop thinking about geet...bt he failed miserably...her thoughts never left his mind even for a sec...he so many times thought to call her, bt every time the sight of her pushing him away came in front of his eyes...
(flashback ends)

geet felt choked wid pain thinking of this...she knew she hurted him...she knows how she had spent this whole month thinking only abt of him...it was true she is scared of him...n didnt wanted intimacy...bt she truely loved him...she wanted to apologises to maan as he comes back...bt as usual she made dat mistake on phone by giving inumerable galiyas to himLOL...n then disconnecting phone on his face...n more over after there intimacy dat day, every night she dreamed of them together doing naughty thingsEmbarrassedWink (i can imagine geet saying chi chi babajiLOL)
...he had evoked her desire that dayEmbarrassed...n now she wanted to get away from this weird things...thats why she kept maan away frm her n never called him even to apologises...
bt at d same time she craved for him badly...n now wen she is feeling, he is ignoring her...she is getting hurt n confused wid his behaviour...n now realising how hurt he must be becoz of her...
sighing she went to sleep...praying to her babaji...thinking how she will face maan tommorow...

***************************************************************************************
Precap:- partyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkWinkWinkPartyParty...n maneet meeting after a monthEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hello sweeties...me back wid my updates...me thought to clarify few things before moving ahead with the story...so this part will give u a correct picture of their past...n sorry for delaying party n their frist meeting...that wud be my next update...bt i hope u wud like this one too...waiting for ur response eargerly...

n gals i hv question for u all...one of my reader here suggested for dialogues in english...bt me thinking dat wid hindi dialogues i cud connect more wid the characters...n d rest of d update will be in english itself...bt still if u all want it completely in english...them me ok wid it...so pls do let me know ur opinion on dis wid yes or no...me waiting...

thanks  drashsree100  n jostnajonn09  for ur suggestions...really appreciate itSmile...will wait for others opinion on dis n will act accordingly

pls hit d LIKE button n comment...me waitingSmile

The following 237 member(s) liked the above post:

naliniamispy___girlmanjusreefarhana1234pyarisahelimdaya4dpurvasimran2608geeta1803nehavashirith1sivasvbsbmady2483attitudeshynisha319tanishasingh3simmi11shubhiguptaishitamoreCandy_jsSarah08forumseriesbabysaraniki7611gurbinakruti96Geetloversindrani21decTum_maaneet006sweetmelonPOULOMI22anjyluvkavitamundharajostnajonn09JaneRochesterangeljyotimaanlvsgeetjooooooooooooooshafeepiyasinghluminousfatiya52110sabafaiz9290860623chillychickenmistletoe22krishna.asmi123sharbatvemtoPaingel5armadariz2000lathaauammyicycoolDarkangel_MoMocrazedfan19mans22saswati_2008bhakbhartifannonabebuSaffronOrange-Trinity-URMEvij10pulvi16arniindia5-Elfin-drashtipatel30diyachillvarshakhedekarcue1rizwanaqmaneet2011sanj1905mishtimohabbatsk_75tanya94NihsonRamykrishrichu26nemraDazlingdivyaanisa79Moon002preet.harmanrostMONIJA78nityasweet-mishtybabymaneetcutestarzshruthiruchsnadia-arshadnat10rumana88NoshiMaaneetMDKSSMRisingsun626payal12Rajshree12april12siyanaDiva7BlushingqueenBeena_gprabha75mounacutykavya.sravyapinkybedisaroneha512cutemishtiNH1971ambili123CrystalSaya-eiya-pingu.tinguBluntlySpeakingyashviagarwalLadyArwenm-g19nan_10sree.maneetCuteTommyprema_ksRukhluvMaanindiegirlam_sweet_paricherieLovericeprincess101kamiyaamalu123babygurl10Cythereaangelaraflovebapu18kareena32Anu_Rshristi1seshatreeaakritisri1111gurti30anjalisen85-SmexySmile-286pearlsheetalvasaMaaneet4eve29priyajssoodKasiKasinats0101preetymaaneetallibrgbhatd_soniadreamymishti88payal.gupta177anmirzakshubhangipriya_ya1408jeyanthi123deepa111angel-ki-shona16anyaa.gurti_Jyothi_maaneetmaahi-indu-KoolsmileHanishadeviNeeju-Mitu-nehakapoor7awesomepoojapaponeconMissIamTheBossritzy09tintinu18mypridekrati5sanu3108mrk-1misty_drastifanpreeti.1smallvilleAhlaam5komlikaAmoureuxflowers4u-Priti11-maaniqrat_areebsona-rai--Ratna--Serenity_meshah10muskanppreethiamandy15yoga23priyahoneygrapeammu5sdlife19zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-Mishu-Craziest_MG---nishu---TyroRageOfAnAngelkabslockspriyasreepunam2712impoojavermaKINGKHANFANangeldream14_SharmeenLuvsGCsanghita0000Jayeeta_06_Maaneet_dolly10-lakshmi-suhaaanatamanna1391Madhuri53Loquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_mysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanSecretKhabri420Downhill.hayaat.Infinity.Donnaasingh24..AnushaGeet..

mahimaneet IF-Sizzlerz
mahimaneet
mahimaneet

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

first of all really very sorry to keep u waiting...bt i think i hv made it up to u by giving u such a long update...n dat too full maneet oneEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...n not even a single person to disturb themWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL...i really hope u will like this...me expecting long comments

n special thanks for those who liked n commented on my last update...i reached 117 likes...n dats an awesome feeling...i hope to cross this no. wid this update...need ur supportSmile

ammyicycoolmanjusreeangeeshfarhana12345armadgeniusbmdrashtipatel30sheetalvasarizwanaqgeeta1803Ramykrishkabslocksfatiya52110attitudeshynemrapreet.harmanrashmi.vaish68Hanishadevitanishasingh3JaneRochesterCandy_jsalfikmousrekavitamundharacutestarzgurtimanetdeep002maanlvsgeetsonai-adricanityaMdworldleo555zaidi98GurtiArtishafee7994mansi.tripathiURMEmishtimohabbatvarshakhedekarlethasanthoshfizza25keerthireddy8asmi123sharbatvemtoPaingelsaswati_2008angelarafkamiyaicy_magmapreeti.1nonabebuSaffronOrangeshubhi_snostalgic_soulbhakbhartifantintinuYellowtullipssree.maneetnehakapoor7Angel-33seductivepurpleuglyduckling_fcue1gbhatsk_75DazlingdivyaNeejuanjy-1988vNaimaMSK1nats024siyanababymaneetdolly10maaneetmaahimaneetshaunaanisha_maaneetsuhaaanaallibrvalli22jssoodpriyankiKINGKHANFANlove2_somasdlife19Gcs-girlmymagic13ushankitvclively-piiaAsh1991shristi1seshatreedrashti24misty_drastifaniceprincess101.AmeenaForEvakhwaishfansmallvilleaakritisri1111NANDY_BRU9n9i9s9h9u9lovelygeet24x7drashsree100singh24tamanna1391Maaneet_Vidujyoti_lmrk-1Shalvekomlikapriti11Azmatazz-Nilam-shah10--Ratna--maaniqraSlov_perfringes

love u all...just be wid me throught this ff's journey SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Edited by mahimaneet - 19 April 2012 at 4:14pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha319asmi123jostnajonn09varshakhedekariceprincess101jssoodnats0101kabslocksTyroRageOfAnAngel--Ratna---Priti11-tamanna1391DownhillInfinity.singh24

nats0101 IF-Dazzler
nats0101
nats0101

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
awesm!!

mahimaneet

-BlushaLicious- IF-Stunnerz
-BlushaLicious-
-BlushaLicious-

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
superb !!:-)