Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

**FLAMES OF DESIRE** MG FF IMP NOTE ON PG 145 (Page 23)

mahimaneet IF-Sizzlerz
mahimaneet
mahimaneet

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha5058

wow what a dream.. mai to mar hi jaungi aisa dream dekhkar...
sweaty-2 dreams... LOL
char sketch are very nice...so annie,geet n vicky are chuddy buddy friends.. nice...
haaye geet's cribbing and pouting.. so cute...
ruthna manana.. just wow...
poor fellow.. kitna darti hai maan se...
omg blushing blushing...
me too blushing...
wah at 12 am at night..
she is going on and on on the phone without noticing the number and on the other hand
dd's blood is boiling...
wah great combination...
loved it so much..
update soon...
waiting when maan's anger burst on geet through the phone... me imagining...
thank u so much sweety...ur appreciations means alot...glad u liked itSmile...will try my best to give u awesome updates...love u lots ...muahhh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki7611MaanKiNadee

mahimaneet IF-Sizzlerz
mahimaneet
mahimaneet

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha319gurbinaasmi123varshakhedekarMaanKiNadeeNH1971LadyArwenyoga23priyatamanna1391khwaishfanDownhillsingh24

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
fabulous update.loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahimaneet

mahimaneet IF-Sizzlerz
mahimaneet
mahimaneet

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged

~FLAMES OF DESIRE~

~Part- 2~

Night at around 12pm

she was lying in bed reading her fav novel mills n boons...and her mobile rang...

"kaun khotte da puttar hai jo itni raat ko cal kar raha hai"...without seeing the caller's name she answered d call...

"hello, kaun hai"

"kuch bologe bhi"

"oye ullu ke pathe baat nhi karni thi toh call kyu kiya"

"jahil paji kutte bol jaldi..."

"GEET" he gritted in anger on the other side

"CHUP BILKUL CHUP"

her eyes literally popped out hearing his voice after a long peacefull month''...n d mobile slipped frm her hand...

GEET tumhari himmat kaise hui yeh sab kehane ki...she heard him screaming wen she picked her mobile n put it on her ear...ji...mai ...woh...galti...ji'...(suddenly smthing popped in her mind...n she said) ... ...worng no...ha wrong no...worng no. hai...n scared she disconnected d call...n pulled d spread over her head...n started praying no no pleading to babji...

"babaji bacha lo...babaji pls bacha lo...babaji pls pls bacha lo mai aapki achi bachi hu na...aapka har kaha manti hu fir bhi yeh aise khatarnak majak aap mere hi saath karte ho...ab mera kya hoga...maine unko itni sari galiya ek saath de di...ab toh pakka mujhe kacha kha jayenge..."

she continued her pleading for a long time n drifted to sleep...

It was morning...n she was sweetly sleeping cuddling in a ball...n then her alarm rang...arghhh...irritatingly she got up holding her ears...blocking d sound...n switched off d alarm..."babaji kitna mast sapana tha...mai aur mera ranbir ka..poor...hum dono date pe...n usne mera haath pakda ( blushing ) n kiss karne hi wala tha ki aapne yeh bell baja di...aap bhi na dushta kam nhi ho...den luking at time...sirf 8 hi baje hai...itna late bhi nhi hua..."

n she continued her sweet cribbing...wen her mom called her frm outside...geet puttar utha beta aur kitna soyegi...jaldi neeche aa tayar hoke...warna breakfast ke liye fir der karegi waha khurana mansion mai...n aaj maan bhi honge toh late nahi jana beta...thik nahi lagega"

hearing maan's name, last night's incident played in her mind...she luked up at babaji...pleading him wid her baby face...pitying herself for d situation...after lazying for a while...she showered n got ready...came down calmly...."gud morng papaji" "gud morng mama"

"gud morng puttar" dey both greeted her...

geet sat besides her father on dining table...her mom joined them..."geet tumhe late nahi ho raha, savitri maa wait kar rahi hongi breakfast pe"

"woh mumma...maine aaj bohat socha ki aap itna yummy khana banati ho n mai yeh chod ke nakul ke haath ka khane jati hu...this is very bad na...bohat buri baat hai...issiliye maine socha ki aaj se mai apne mumma n papaji ke saath hi breakfast karungi"

geet looked down n started nibbling on her food...scared that her lie will get caught...bt rano knows her daughter's antics very well...she smiled caressing her head...geet smiled nervously...

then her father spoke...."rano kal maan ka phone aaya tha...hamara beta aaj aa raha hai...abhi hat media hogi issiliye maan ne khud hi sabko mana kiya hai...so proud of him rano....he started praising maan for his successfull project, his professional aatitude...his vision for life...how perfect he is in every sense  n how proud he is to have him as his future son in law...

geet thinking...papaji ko toh unke alawa koi aur aur nazar hi nahi aata...unse bachane  ke liye toh yaha nashta kar rahi...n papaji yaha bhi shuru ho gaye...

"papaji aap kabhi meri tariff kyu nahi karte...chahe jhut mut ka hi sahi lekin kabhi kar diya karo for a change"

papaji started laughing...tu toh meri jaan hai...worlds best daughter hai tu...n meri puttar ko tarif ki kya jarurat...geet smiled n hugged her father...then after their breakfast...geet told her parents dat she is taking a day off frm college...n will be at home...her dad bid them good bye and headed towards his office...

rano- kya hua puttar tabiyat toh thik hai na...

geet- ha maa, bas aaj mann nahi jane ka...

saying she went to her room...

It was 9.30 am at khurana mansion...everybody where waiting for maan's arrival...

annie- dadi bhai kab aayenge...i am so excited to see him...

dadi- beta aa jayenge...abhi adi ka call aaya tha...unka plane land ho chukka hai...bas kuch der aur...

At Delhi Airport, tight security was done...as d most successful businessman of India was gona arrive after completing d most hyped construction project by d world media ever...which had increase his companies market value by 10 folds...media, press where waiting for d arrival of Mr. MAAN SINGH KHURANA...MD of Khurana Construction, d most powerfull business man...

Mr. Aditya Kashyap...the most trusted employee of KC...mostly called as adi was waiting at airport lounge area...for his master to arrive...he was hell nervous to face him...not that he has commited sm sin...bt he is scared of his boss temper...dats y he becomes nervous everytime he sees him...he was fixing his specks, his tie, ironing his shirt wid hand frm time to time...luking at his watch...smiling nervously at unknown people who where giving him weird looks...

n then d god arrived...his private jet landed...n he came out in his professional attire...fixing his goggles...walking like a lion...a king...d attitude was oozing out frm his every gesture...he entered d lounge...he was wearing black pants wid white shirt...n a black vest coat which was hugging his chest...giving idea of his well toned six abs...his strong shoulders n d muscular biceps...in all he looked greek god...sexy was d perfect word...

gals where drooling over him shamelessly...n men where envying him to d core...bt he was THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA...who gives a damn...he smirked n appreciated every gesture that came his way...enjoying it all...he was use to all dis by now...

adi greeted him...n congratulated for his success...he appreciated it...by nodding his head...he moved towards d exit...n adi n his bodyguards followed him...when he came out of d airport...media surrounded him...everyone wanted a glimse of him first...they took his pictures...n started asking questions...which he elegantly answered...then he requested a day off and sat in his car...n they drove off towards khurana mansion...

Maan was thrilled, excited, overjoyed, delighted to come back after a month leaving away from his family...n most importantly his geet...he so much wanted to see her first...crush her in his arms...feel her close...kiss her endlessly...pour out to her how much he missed her...bt he knew his geet very well...must be busy hiding in her liltle den cribbing to her babaji...n wont come out till he forces her to do so...he removed his mobile n dialed her no. ...bt then thought sm thing, n cut the call...smirked evilly...

"thik hai geet...this time I wont force u...lekin yeh mera wada hai ki tum khud mere pas aaogi...i will make u go thru d same longing I am feeling for u now...u will crave for me, my touch and I promise u that..."

Precap :- maan meeting familySmile...n geet getting confusedConfused

hushhh...i am done wid part 2...sorry to keep u all waiting for so long...i hope i met ur expectations wid this part...eagerly waiting for ur replys...
pls hit d LIKE button...n give ur comments too...i will appreciate if u have any suggestion (good or bad)...if u want sm changes or anything...

n pls those who want pm...pls add me in ur buddies list...dat wud be simple for me to reach uSmile...

enjoy this partWink

Edited by mahimaneet - 01 November 2012 at 5:29am

The following 264 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana1234pyarisahelidpurvasimran2608nehavashizil143savirayasivasvbsbsusankhhanattitudeshynisha319maaneet05tanishasingh3shubhiguptasonai-adricasanju85Sarah08kashmaaneetrajshokagurbinaradha_r99Geetloverskjn12POULOMI22indrani21decmohanpirTum_maaneet006sweetmelonneetugarg123kavitamundharamaanlvsgeetangeljyotijostnajonn09alfikshinedosssAISHAJSjooooooooooooooshafeefatiya52110piyasinghMaanforever929086062301leothelionmistletoe22fizza25krishna.chillychickensharbatvemtoasmi123Paingel5armadariz2000lathaauammyicycoolshinonomeDarkangel_MoMomaangeet_rocksmans22angeesh-Trinity-nonabebuSaffronOrangeoooooopallavisarkarcue1seductivepurplemaneet2011URMEpulvi16varshakhedekardrashtipatel30PoonamTdiyachillashuvarmishtimohabbatElizaKawaanna12tanya94NihsonRamykrishrichu26mamatha.pinku33sk_75anisa79Moon002lovepoopreet.harmanrostMONIJA78dreamypNaimaMSK1sun333Maangeetlove7sweet-mishtybabymaneetGirl54nat10shruthiruchsnadia-arshadMaanKiNadeeNoshiMaaneetimli95MDKSSMRisingsun626varthyadi000payal12april12Blushingqueenprabha75mounacutyBeena_gpinkybediDiva7neha512mansi.tripathiNH1971ambili123cutemishtinan_10amreenshameemprema_ksRukhluvMaanindiegirlam_sweet_paripingu.tingu-eiya-CrystalSayasree10BluntlySpeakingyashviagarwalLadyArwenCuteTommycherieLoverbaisakh45shubhi_sriddhima1amalu123KomaLSunnyOblivion007babygurl10kamiyapushpiCytherealovebapu18amita5kareena32Anu_Rmoonlight2630sheetalvasa286pearlanjalisen85SayaneeH.Lectershristi1aakritisri1111lively-piiagurti30AmbibambyMaaneet4eve-SmexySmile-29priyajssoodpreetymaaneetnats0101KasiKasigbhatSushmacholkedreamymishti88Jyotika95Vinsh23anisha_maaneetElienoreMGKamliKudipriya_ya1408kshubhangiarorasurbhi16anyaa.gurtideepa111angel-ki-shonadeep002_Jyothi_Neeju-Mitu-maaneetmaahiKoolsmiletellymeawesomepoojanehakapoor7tintinu18mypridekrati5ramahesh_nandy_sanu3108mrk-1meravigilisoritzy09Angel-33paponeconMissIamTheBossshruthiRmisty_drastifanpreeti.1PaintedSkyAhlaam5anjucoolsmallvillekomlikaAmoureux-Priti11-shah10sona-rai--Ratna--Ash1991Serenity_meHansaNt_areebflowers4uhoneygrapesdlife19yoga23priyazaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-Mishu--Sexy-Tyroammu5Shalvepreethiamandy15RageOfAnAngelShruthelove2_soma---nishu---Craziest_MGkabslocksLittle_Mermaid.punam2712KINGKHANFANMagical-Wingsimpoojaverma_SharmeenLuvsGCangeldream14sanghita0000Jayeeta_06_Maaneet_dolly10-lakshmi-suhaaanagorgeousqueen.tamanna1391vrinda22Madhuri53Loquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_mysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-khwaishfanSecretKhabri420DownhillInfinity.Donnaa..AnushaGeet..singh24

mansi.tripathi Goldie
mansi.tripathi
mansi.tripathi

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Awesome update!!!!!
Big smile

mahimaneet

Magical-Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
OMG!!!! Me first to comment
lovely update and waiting for MaanEet first meeting...hope we get update very soon

mahimaneet

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
it awsem

mahimaneet

Ash1991 IF-Sizzlerz
Ash1991
Ash1991