Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

**FLAMES OF DESIRE** MG FF IMP NOTE ON PG 145 (Page 104)

mahimaneet IF-Sizzlerz
mahimaneet
mahimaneet

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

FLAMES OF DESIRE

PART-7

Spot light was on maan...he was standing at the center...everybody stoped  dancing n moved back...then maan stretched his hand out...as if giving it to sm body...n then a sexy gal wearing a short dress gave her hand in maan's hand...he pulled her closer...n she collided hard on his chest...they were looking at each other intently...maan gripped her waist tightly putting his one hand...n she gave him dat seducing look...maan smirked n twirled her around...

They did sm sexy moves...n crowd started cheering them...they all were stunned seeing the maan singh khurana doing such sensuous moves...the elders were equally surprised n shocked to see their maan dancing n that to wid an unknow gal...kind of embrassed...bt on d other side vicky, annie, dev n nt were looking at maan like they were watching sm alien for d first time...they were completely blown away...wid a last stroke maan pulled that gal in a semi hug n then lifted her in air...tightly holding her waist...n she holding his shoulders for support...as the music ended he slowly lowered her down brushing his body...wid this everybody started clapping for him...even his family...wid this he came back to his senses...shock took over him...he was astonished...like taken aback...he looked at everybody...bt his eyes only searched for hers...he looked everywhere...n then found her at the back...completely hurt, broken...in tears...he felt guilty, pained, ashamed...he tried to remove dat gal's hold on his shoulder...that now started irking him...n dats wen that gal kissed him on his cheeks... giving a last blow to her heartbreak...tormenting her further...she left frm their...

maan pushed dat gal harshly away frm him...he went behind geet...searching her...he wanted to tell her he was drunked and in his anger he did all this...he never ment to hurt her...bt her rejection took over his senses...he don't even know dat gal...he was having his drink wen dat gal asked him for dance...he was burning in anger at dat time n wid few hard drinks he lost his senses to think rationally...

finally he found her seating at a lone corner crying...he felt guilty...for doing this to her...he decided to ask her for her forgiveness...he wud do anything to bring her out of this hurt...he wud bend on his knees n will take any punishment frm her...he started moving closer...n now was standing infront of her...he bend down n holding her shoulders he pulled her up...she was still looking down n was crying bitterly...

Not able to take her pain...he hugged her tight...cocooning her in his embrace...he was abt to say her sorry...wen she pushed him away...sobbing hard...n tried to walk away...he got irritated n grabbed her hand...pulling her closer...she protested...tried to free herself...he made his hold more tight...in a way hurting her more, this time physically...she started hitting his chest wid her small fist...he got hold of her hands...n pinned her to a near by wall...now he was raged...

geet whimered..."chodiye mujhe..."

wid this he made his hold more tighter...

"maan mujhe dard ho raha hai"

"aur uska kya, jo dard tum mujhe deti ho"...anger was now oozing out of his eyes..."tang aa gaya hu geet mai tumhari inn bachkani harkato se"

she looked at him totally pained...not taking his accusations...

"wen will u understand me''...n my desire for u"

" ur desire''...I saw ur desire just now...wen u where fondling dat gal passionately in ur arms"

"geet" he spoke raising his voice...

"u don't desire me...u just lust over me"

maan looked at her shattered wid her accusations...he loosened his hold on her...digesting her words he backed away...creating distance between them...

"I lust on u...this is wat u think of me"

geet realised she said too much...bt now she cant backout...bt she cud read his shattered eyes...which only showed pain n remorse'''

she knew wat she said is completely a lie...maan can never lust on her...she knew he too loved her...bt the thing was dat they never confronted their feeling to eachother...she was thinking all sorts of things...wen she saw maan leaving...she ran behind him, to stop him...

she took hold of his hand..."maan I am sorrr''...

"ek shabd aur nahi geet"

he was full of anguish...his eyes were blood red...

"maan  maine gusse mai..."

"CHUP BILKUL CHUP"...he shouted...jerking her away

then pulled her by arms...n pushed her on near by sofa...holding her tightly by her arms...hovering over her he spoke

"I cud not take ur rejection...n got drunked...I don't know frm where dat gal came...n in my dazed state I accepted dancing wid her...I didn't mean to hurt u...it was my anger..."

looking into her eyes...he stopped for a while...d pain which he was feeling now was devastating him frm inside...anger was long gone...now only his heart was aching wid the heartbreak...

Why does it have to hurt inside?
Why do I have to cry each night?
I think I have to walk on by...
Cuz I'm starting to lose my sight...

What is it that changed your mind?
Who is it that keeps you blind?
Why did you change so fast?
Did you really have to leave me behind?

I start to think about all we had
And how it turned this way...
I guess I'll have to leave your side,
And turn my face away...

Although my soul will die...
Although my heart will cry...
I've got nothing else to do,
I'm hurt deep inside

But although I'll leave your side,
You'll be always on my mind...
My heart and soul will ache for you,
Every day and every night...

You're my never-ending love,
The love that keeps me alive...
You're the one I'll love forever,
Although it hurts inside...

gathering all his wits he spoke...

"u think I lust over u''...my actions depicts my lust for u?...is this wat u think abt me?...is this wat I make u feel?...

"I am sorry geet...for making u feel this way...frm now on I wud never touch u or will never come close to u"

"maan aisa nahi..."

"I had enough of u geet...ab nahi..."

n he moved away...started walking away frm her...geet now was completely shattered regretting her idiotic act...she cried her heart out for giving pain to her maan...how can she think so low of him...

"mujhase bohat badi galati ho gayi babaji...maine unka dil dukhaya...ab mai kya karu...mai har baar gadbad kar deti hu..."

maan entered party...wid a blank face hiding his pain...he excused himself saying he is not feeling well...n need to rest...he said sorry n abruptly left frm their...wid this the guest had their dinner n left...now dadi was getting worried wid maan's weird behaviour...wen rano assured her nothing is wrong...n maan will be alright after taking rest...rano asked annie to see where geet is...so that they cn leave for their home...annie went to geet...n found her in deep thoughts...

she tapped her shoulder...wen geet jerked getting up...

"arre dar kyu rahi hai...chal geet, rano mom bula rahi hai..."

"kyu"

"kya kyu ghar nahi jana"

"hmmm...party khatam ho gayi?"

"ha kab ki...woh bhai ki tabiyat kharab ho gayi toh who room mai chale gaye...toh fir party bhi jaldi khatam kar di"

"kya hua unn ko...kaise hai woh...thik toh hai na"

"ha ha ruko kitne sawal...who ekdum thik hai so rahe hai apne room mai...shayad aaj bhai ne drink kiya...issiliye toh uss chipkali ke saath dance kiya...warna bhai toh kisi ladki ki taraf dekhate bhi nahi"

geet felt guilty...

"u r so lucky geet''...bhai loves u so much...his every gesture shows how much he cares for u n loves u"

"mujhe unse abhi milna".....geet sounded desperate...

annie naughtyly..."oye hoye itni raat ko kis liye"

"mujhe nahi pata...mujhe milna hi hai"...n she started desperately running towards the main hall''..to go to his room...

she reached hall n was about to take stair case to reach his room...when rano stopped her...

"geet puttar upar kaha ja rahi hai...chal hume ab nikalana hai"

"woh mama mujhe unse..."

"beta bohat der ho gayi hai...tere papaji hamara wait kar rahe hai chal jaldi"

"par mama woh maan"

"beta maan so rahe honge abhi...aur tu disturb kar degi...ab chal kal baat kar lena"

n her mom started walking towards exit...geet half heartedly followed her...looking behind if she cud get even a glimse of him...she sighed n left wid her parents...

here maan was in complete rage...he was hell angry on himself to loose control over his senses...he went to his gym area...n started doing tai-chi...he kicks n moves where vigorous...he was taking out his all anger on himself...his powerfull strokes, his screams, were only dipicting how hurt he was...he breaked wooden burning slabs...n thick layer of bricks...hurting his hand badly...he started bleeding...bt d pain he was feeling now was nothing as compared to the pain geet's words hv given him...after punishing himself destructively...he fell down...feeling miserable'''he sm how gathered himself n went to his room...fell flat on bed...n slept closing his pained eyes...

here in geet's room...she was seating in bed crying bitterly...she was cursing herself for her foolishness...

"yeh maine kaise bol diya unko...ab woh mujhe kabhi bhi maaf nahi karenge...mujhase bohat badi galati ho gayi babaji...ab mai kya karu...kaise manau unhe..."

thinking sm thing...she made up her mind...wiped her tears determinantly...

"bas aaj ka din''...n from tommorow I will start my mission of manofying my maan...bas babaji kal unko kaise bhi mana lungi...she smiled grining...bt then thinking...par kaise...mai karungi kya...woh toh mere pas aane se rahe...kya mai unke pas chali jau...she blushed thinking...par mai kaise pas...nahi nahi...ha mai unki shikayat dadi se karungi fir dadi unko bolenge mujhase baat karne...then thinking...nahi agar bhadak gaye toh dadi ko bhi nahi chodenge...chaddo...kal ki kal dekh lenge..."

n she slept feeling tired wid all the todays happenings around...

Precap- geet finding ways to manofy maanLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

hello gals me done wid part-7...this was d most difficult one till now to type...i felt really miserable making them angered n pained...bt it was d much needed one so cud not avoid it...hope u wud like it...which i think chances r lessOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

those who want pm's pls send me buddies request...

n pls hit LIKE button n give me lots of comments...ur criticism n suggestions are most welcomedSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

n here is my fb account link...just in case those who wana add me...me not able to paste hyperlink of it...so just copypasting my profile link here...
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000736510009

love u all,
varsha

Edited by mahimaneet - 25 April 2012 at 4:32pm

The following 228 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana1234pyarisahelidpurvasimran2608aashiyaan_2010geeta1803nehavashizil143only4mailssivasvbsbattitudeshyssunita1tanishasingh3shubhiguptaCandy_jsSarah08saima_30canongurbinaniki7611kruti96sweetmelonindrani21decTum_maaneet006anjyluvkavitamundharakjn12jostnajonn09AISHAJSJaneRochesterjoooooooooooooosarah_zaishashafeepiyasinghdivyaraghani929086062301leothelionkrishna.sharbatvemtonavyanissimistletoe22gem1606Paingel5armadasmi123smi20ammyicycoolDarkangel_MoMosaswati_2008joa123anky_1205mans22-Trinity-pulvi16-Elfin-nonabebuSaffronOrangevarshakhedekarsoniaz121maneet2011sanj1905seductivepurplediyachills_mganisa79sk_75priyal12Nihsontanya94Dazlingdivyamamatha.pinku33Moon002nemralovepoorostpreet.harmanjassi1212nityanat10sweet-mishtybabymaneetnadia-arshadcutestarzanitha_tootyMaanKiNadeeMDKSSMneha_g6NoshiMaaneetRisingsun626april12prabha75mounacutykavya.sravyaBlushingqueenMino_Mneha512zaidi98cutemishtiCrystalSayamansi.tripathiNH1971ambili123CuteTommyBluntlySpeaking-eiya-yashviagarwalLadyArwenm-g19nan_10varshram_sweet_paricherieLoverRukhluvMaanshubhi_skamiyababygurl10riddhima1amalu123kareena32angelaraflovebapu18lalitha..aakritisri1111shristi1seshatreeAmbibambyneethuMGanjalisen85-SmexySmile-286pearlsheetalvasa29priyajssoodgbhatana1411Maaneet4eveallibrd_soniadreamymishti88preetymaaneetnats0101KasiKasiSophroniaElienoreMGJyotika95jeyanthi123kshubhangi16anyaa.gurtiangel-ki-shonaNeejumaaneetmaahiHanishadeviKoolsmile_Jyothi_deepa111tellymeawesomepoojanehakapoor7paponeconMissIamTheBossritzy0918myprideushankitvctintinu_nandy_sanu3108mrk-1preeti.1misty_drastifankomlikaAhlaam5Amoureuxflowers4u-Priti11-maaniqrat_areebHansaN-kawaii-sona-rai--Ratna--Ash1991mandy15preethiaRemya_PillaiTyrojasraj123---nishu---sdlife19ammu5yoga23priyazaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeCraziest_MG-Mishu--Sexy-RageOfAnAngelShruthekabslocksLittle_Mermaid.punam2712priyasreesanghita0000Jayeeta_06impoojavermaKINGKHANFANpoongs123Magical-Wings_SharmeenLuvsGCangeldream14Desigirls12jasika08suhaaanadolly10gorgeousqueen.tamanna1391Madhuri53_BlackPearl_Loquacious_AashlevernemysteriousmillikhwaishfanSecretKhabri420Infinity.Donnaa..AnushaGeet..singh24

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
RES!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahimaneet

mahimaneet IF-Sizzlerz
mahimaneet
mahimaneet

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyInfatuationz

Originally posted by mahimaneet

Originally posted by MyInfatuationz

Kardooo Plsss update.. m waiting.. still waking.. DAY N NIGHT M WAITING WAITING>> ARE U ASKING FOR BEATING 
heheheheheheROFL
dat was awesome...
hv typed whole part...just need to paste it here wid pics...few more mins...
n me sure after d update u will definately gona beat meOuch
JITNY BHEE TO KRLEY DITAM huns huns ke saheyngy hum.. LOL coz M DHEEETT Tongue
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Mino_M Goldie
Mino_M
Mino_M

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
res

mahimaneet

kamiya Goldie
kamiya
kamiya

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
awesome update
oh no in her anger geet made maan more mad
let's see how geet will manofy her maan 
the poem is superb
continue soon

thnx for the pm dear

mahimaneet

KINGKHANFAN IF-Sizzlerz
KINGKHANFAN
KINGKHANFAN

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
awesome updateSmile

mahimaneet

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
awesome update
omggg what geet said to maanCry
Cry
poor her and poor maan
now what will she doConfusedConfused

mahimaneet

d_sonia IF-Dazzler
d_sonia
d_sonia

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Awesome update... Loved it and looking forward for geet manofying maan... Contionue soon

mahimaneet

Go to top