Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think you are being extremely mean by using words like Screw you CVs. And I can't understand how people can support you in that. Just because the show is going through a slightly bad patch, you think bashing the CVs is the right thing? All the people involved in IPKKND are working really hard to entertain us. How would you like it if your Boss said 'You suck at your job. Screw you'? Or even worse if it was said by someone who has no idea what hard work you put in, say a nosey, mean neighbour? Think before you use such words. Don't judge others. I'm sure you wouldn't like be judged. And don't forget that one man's food may be another man's poison. Unlike some of you people, there were many who loved yesterday's episode. A word of advice for you people, STOP WATCHING IPKKND if you don't like it. Watch something else that matches up to your expectations...like...Hmm...I don't know...cause every show has its ups and downs. Watch a movie if you cant bear the dragging. BUT STOP BEING UNREASONABLY HARSH People!! PLEASE...