Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Missing: ASR and KKG (Page 10)

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Sigh Anu !!!

I have given up . Even ranting does not help.  If the PH want it this way then let TRPs , sponsors etc   speak for themselves.

The show should be renamed to "one day in the lives of ArHi"  different flavor everyday.

Just fed up.

I think they have weekly themes. Bathroom week, Holi week, Dabba service week etc. Heck sometimes the theme does not even last a whole week...Confused

Ok, it changes daily - ' A day in the lives of Arhi' it isBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

YPNHK_kiFANno.1SillyPeppermomma1128-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Thank you for this post!
I don't mind the filler epis much as its IPL but they should atleast show some damn continuity! If they want to wait to show important scenes until IPL ends, then just dont go in that direction resulting in ping pong tracks..show useless tracks but don't go back and forth..
As far as ASR' childhood is concerned, Anjali, Nani and Aakash have always said that ASR was always a very naughty child, forget naughtiness, in the FB it looked like he didnt even know how to smile at that age!

showstruck.Euphoria.momma1128Infofan

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
That FB was a total crap...I thought Arnav changed after his mom's death...but looks like he was always a grumpy kid...such a waste of time pondering over his past...at this rate his mom might materialize infront of him one fine day...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshriyamomma1128

CyberOstrich Senior Member
CyberOstrich
CyberOstrich

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
@momma1128 agree with everything u and others have said!

and Yup...Screw the CVs ROYALLY Angry
I am pretty new to IPKKND...hardly watch any soaps but started watching this very recently coz of a friend's refrence...caught up on YT and really got hooked to the tight scripting and the leads (of course- helps that theirs were the only scenes i pretty much caught on) ...and after that marathon of catching up...I find myself landing up in the whirlpool of ultra juvenile, ultra slapstick, ultra OTT so called comedyDeadwhich is getting unbearable every passing day!! I rue the day I got sucked into watching this and my friend is deffo not hearing the end of it very soon!!

I JUST want Khushi to JUST SHUT UP for a few days...nothing else...just shut her trap up Angry i think I'll almost recover if I dont hear her voice for a few days! Everytime she goes 'gleee..khee kheee'- I die a little...seriously! 

And ASR...why the hell are the CVs making him so meek...just make a few 'what the' 'unbelievable' faces..glower, issue some empty threats and next we see bechara millionare -who owns a bloody fashion house and can order any shirt he wants at a snap of his fingers- submissively strutting out in a NOT- ASR...but RSR (road side romeo) ensemble!!! But yeah...once in a they make him have the  upper hand...and how do they show that... him pushing her, manhandling her, saying harsh words...whatever...

Just no consistency at all! Is it going to get even more pathetic than this??Ouch 
God..why did I ever start watching this and why am I still watching?OuchScrew you cvsAngry

serendipity235manjhaInfofanmomma1128

Dee- Senior Member
Dee-
Dee-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Anu, how dare you criticize..You basher..freakin' disloyal fan.

Now that we have the standard forum response to a critical post out of the way, let me tell you that I love your post and completely agree with it. Forget about ASR and Khushi, I don't recognize the show anymore. Last year it intense romance infused with moments of good comedy. Now it's OTT comedy infused with some rare intense scenes.

I was as flummoxed as you by the scene in which Anjali says that Arnav was always like the way he is now. I thought he was naughty and short tempered..but the incident involving his Mom's death is what changed him to a person who is cynical about love and relationships. Does this mean they are going to push the past under the carpet? I always thought Revelation of Arnav's past is other high point apart from the MU and was looking forward to it.

I'm not going to get into ASR and Khushi's character assassination since you and many others have talked about it in detail. One more thing that baffles me is that it's fairly obvious they haven't thought the entire MU through. They don't have any idea where to take it..they don't have any plans about the story or the scenes between the time the MU was created and till it gets cleared. this was supposed to the biggest high point of the show..the writers talked about this MU when the show had started. And to think that they don't have anything planned beyond the creating MU just amazes me.

The show has been stuck in a limbo for quite sometime now. IPL just gives the makers a good excuse for dipping trps.

Barun and Sanaya..i watch it for them..Will continue watching it for them..but someday even this won't be a good enough reason.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nnatasha224serendipity235Keshriyamanjha.Euphoria.momma1128Infofan

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
I want this Khushi back... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128-MeMyselfI

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Anu updated my post in page 6.

Edited by Keshriya - 10 April 2012 at 5:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Last week, a lot of my friends have been saying that don't talk rubbish abt ipkknd coz pinky is a huge fan, she might get pissed off. But tbh, I never did. I told them abt the damn storyline. They butchered it. They've ruined the characters.
I wanted to watch this show because of the concept but no, even the tagline has changed after december. Crapcrapcrap! Not nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat door jaane na de -- and npt its like audience paas aane na de [comedy], comedy door jaane na de [sicky storyline].

And I know if it's IPL, most shows try their best with the story but this show never bothered - aren't these people worried abt the latest trps last week that they continued with this silly OTT drama which doesn't lead to anywhere because of their Amnesia?

GOD SAVE THIS SHOW!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manjhamomma1128-MeMyselfI

Go to top