luv_arsha

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
please update
savniprida Groupbie
savniprida
savniprida

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
hey guys!
Please dont kill me.. I havent updated for a LONG time i know. And i am really sorry for that.. dil se i apologise... And one more thing... I've written about a few locations in this update. Apart from the name of the city, its all imaginary okay... read on..

Chapter 19 -

Many days later...

Swayam's POV

It was time for Rey and Kria to leave. We were at the airport, come to bid them goodbye. Every one was there. The usually hyper nilesh and Vicky too were quietly looking at Rey and Kria.

"Guys..." said Rey. "We'll be in touch. Come on, cheer up!" he said, but even his voice betrayed his grief at leaving all his friends behind. 
"Yeah..." said Kria, as she hugged everyone individually, and then came and stood in front of me. She hugged me tight, and I tried to control my tears. Sharon's reassuring hand touched my shoulder and I felt a little better. Kria cupped her hands around my face. 
"Swayam.. I'll miss you. But we'll be back. I promise." 
She looked at everyone else. "Neha, Vishakha.. I don't know what I would have done without you guys. And amar and Bharat, thanks for making the team complete. I love you guys."
"My Dazzlers..." said Rey after Kria's tears stopped her from talking anymore. "I'm going to miss you all. And that's all I can say."

"Rey beta.. We need to go." said his mom after a pause. "Come on." Silently, they walked towards the entry. For the last time, Kriyaansh looked back at us, and then Went on board the flight to New York.

I looked at Sharon, just as she looked at me. Our eyes reflected the pain we felt. We both were going to miss our best friends. We held our hands tight, thankful that we at least had each other.

5 years later

*Kria's POV*

I was worried. It had been 3 weeks since Swayam had called. He had gone for a vacation with Sharon in the Himalayas, and he should have been back 3 weeks ago. Even his phone was switched off. I called Vicky, but even he and Neha didn't know where they were. Everyone else from the gang were in different cities, there was no one I could ask.

"Rey..." I nudged him, as he sat beside me on the bed, watching dance moves on the laptop. 

"Sweetheart.." he said, pausing the video. "You're worried about Swayam and Sharon na?" 

I was always surprised at how quickly he knew even today what troubled me. I nodded. I'd started getting hyper. 

"Kria.." he said, sensing my turbulence. "Relax baby. You shouldn't take tension. It's not good you know."

I nodded slowly. He was right. Taking tension would mean harm to our baby. Our baby. I was going to be a mother. The thought brought a smile to my face.

"There!" he said, smiling at me. "Be happy. I don't want my son to suffer you know!" he said teasingly.

"How do you know it's going to be a son?" I asked, pouting at him. 

"I know..." he said.

I kept quiet. We'd had this argument before. I wanted a girl, and he, a boy. It had always ended in a talk about having another kid. I smiled again, but it was short-lived as worry about my best friend and his wife engulfed my thoughts. They'd married 2 years ago, we'd gone to Mumbai for their marriage. We'd spent the most awesome 3 weeks of our life together. And we'd talked on the phone every single day without fail. That is what worried me. If Swayam would have come back from his trip, he would've called. And he would have called even if the trip was lasting for more days. I didn't know what to do.

"Kria..." said Rey. "I'll go to Mumbai day after okay? I'm booking the ticket." 

He always knew what I thought. "I'll come along!!" 

"No! You shouldn't travel in such a state. I don't feel like leaving you at all, but I know you wouldn't be happy till you know how swayam and Sharon are. And I don't want anything to happen to our baby. Two months, and he'll be saying hi to the world!" he smiled.

I returned his smile, though half heartedly. I wanted to go, but I had another life to take care of. "Okay boss. But let me know as soon as you find out anything!" 

"Of course sweetheart. Don't worry now." and saying so, Rey gave me a hug. We lay in each other's arms for a long time, happy yet a little worried.

*Rey's POV*

2 days later

I was more worried that what I had shown to Kria. I didn't want her to worry about anything. Especially when we were expecting our first baby. But I was tensed. Somewhere I sensed something was wrong though I couldn't place it. What could have happened??

I stepped out on the humid Mumbai airport, and walked towards the taxi stand. It had started raining, and I quickly hopped into a taxi, and went to Raiprakash mansion, hoping they would have some news about Swayam and Sharon. 

"Rey!! I'm so glad to see you here." said Sharon and Kria's dad. "I have been worried sick about Sharon and Swayam."

"So have I uncle. There was never even a single day that went without us talking, and now it seems they have disappeared off the face of this earth."

"I'm worried about them Rey. And.." before mr Raiprakash could continue, Kria's mom rushed into the room. 

"I hope they're okay," she said, her voice trembling. "And don't let Kria worry about this."

"Of course not. And you too don't worry." I said as I gave her a hug. She broke down, and started sobbing. There was nothing I could do. Even I was worried but couldn't show it. Where could they have gone??

A couple of days later

I lodged a police complaint, but they did nothing much. I checked at the airport and found that they'd missed the flight back to Mumbai. That meant they were still in the Himalayas somewhere. There was no other option, I had to go to Manali, and find out why they weren't back. I was constantly on the phone with Kria, making her worry less, sometimes giving er false hopes. But as time passed, and swaron didn't come back, I was loosing hope myself. 

The next day, I was on my way go Manali. I got down at kulu airport, and travelled by bus to Manali. I knew at which hotel they were staying- the Manali resort. 

"Excuse me," i said to the receptionist at the Manali resort. "May I know whether anyone called Swayam Shekhawat was here or is still here?" 

"One minute sir." she said, and looked at the data on the computer. 

I waited, thoughts flowing in my mind. I tried to control them, but different possibilities seemed to hunt. I spent the most difficult two minutes of my life waiting for any news about my best friends.

"Sir," said the receptionist breaking the silence. "Mr Swayam Shekhawat left the hotel 3 weeks ago, on the day of his check out."

"Oh." I was numb. "thanks."
I stepped out, numb. Where are you Swayam and Sharon? Where are you?

*Kria's POV*

I was dead worried. And now Rey wasn't here to console me. Rey's mom was very sweet. Over the years, I'd always thought of her as my mom and guide. She helped me calm down, and tried to make life easy for me. But as I lay on my bed, worry was making me lose my calm. I decided to call Rey and ask if he'd found out something.

"Hey sweetheart," came his voice over the phone. It was a relief to hear his honey like voice.

"Hey... I miss you." I said, my heart heavy with emotion. 

"Baatcutter..I missed you too."

"did you find anything?"

"Umm. Kria dear...don't worry. I'm pretty sure they have extended their honeymoon." 

I could hear the lie in his voice. A tear dropped from my eye. But I knew he'd be more worried if he thought I was crying.

"I hope so.." 

We both talked for a few more minutes, and then he had to go. 

"Bye love. And don't worry, everything would be alright." said Rey. 

"I know. Everything will be alright." I said. 

We both heard the uncertainty in each others' voices.

*Rey's POV*

Finally a clue. The waiter at the Manali resort had talked with swayam when he'd left. Further questioning told me He'd asked the way towards a peak in the Himalayas. The waiter believed that Swayam was taking penance, I almost laughed at his conclusion. Something was wrong, and I had to find him.

I took my car, and drove through the beautiful Himalayas, towards the peak where Swayam had supposedly gone according to the waiter. I knew it was far-fetched, but at least I had something to do. 

I reached nearer to the peak, only to find that it was almost unreachable. The road ended there and I would have to trek though the snow to reach the top camp. I had no gear with me, but I'd seen a shop almost 100 meters back. So I drove there and parked the car outside. 

"Hello sir," a pleasant woman greeted me. "How may I help you?"

"Hi.. Actually, I wanted to trek the d3 peak (I'll call it the D3 peak as it's all function). So could you please give me all the gear required for the trek?"

"Sure sir. But let me warn you. It's very difficult to trek. And I think you must have heard- a great snow storm was faced by the peak 3 weeks ago, followed by heavy avalanches. So I'm sure you'd like to think twice before going."

"Oh." that's all I could manage. Snow storm? 3 weeks ago? Avalanches? Did that mean Swayam and Sharon were here at that time? Were they alright? 

Questions haunted me till I reached the final conclusion: were swayam and Sharon dead? 
---- to be continued-----

Hope you guys like it... and aren't angry with me... I am sorry again.. I may take time to update because of network problems too... 

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

iliveyoupoojavj06akshayshettysharuKRDeepu_krramya26ShemliArshastar94KoolKatzgrungta11a_happy_2000BrokenHearts1DArsha1994CHOCOLATEKRIYAkittu_arshaJeeya_Angelpreeti_kreyakreya204MOON_ARSHA--RAINA--Saumya_D3StolenKiss.Nirju99anniemathiaskrekiholokritzzz_ArShashaffy_arshaHR-DMG4lifetinatartaribasket_101yogini64Fate.Intervinedshalini_arshasweetydiyafrienprincessSoniaBorn2Dance-shenz-The007ShivaniDeetha.dancersqueenmoon_cupcakekuhu_Arsha..DamonCrazy..Flame.Of.Rosecrazysky-FrozenRain-luv_arshaDead_NightmareAwesomeSauce.-CRJ--Ocean.eyes--PyaariBhootni-

Born2Dance IF-Sizzlerz
Born2Dance
Born2Dance

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Himu_arsha IF-Rockerz
Himu_arsha
Himu_arsha

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Awesome thanks for the pm 

Don't do anything to swaron
ekiholo IF-Dazzler
ekiholo
ekiholo

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
nice twist in da story!!loved it!!waiting 4 da nxt part!!
yogini64 IF-Rockerz
yogini64
yogini64

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Kriyaansh are leaving along wid parents for newyork . . . . . & all are sad . . . . Cry
OMG! . . . Seedha 5 saal baad Stern Smile
kriya is worried for swaron . . . . . They did'nt called up 4m last 3 weeks Unhappy
& she's expecting her 1st child . . . . She can't even take stress . . . . .
shit . . . Kisi ko nhi pata unke bare me...
damn . . . Struck in cyclone . . . . I just hope they are just struck there & not killed Disapprove
bahot khatarnak twist hai yaar . . . Jaan ataka di . . Tongue
moon_cupcake IF-Sizzlerz
moon_cupcake
moon_cupcake

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Amazing update
i hope everything is fine with swaron

Go to top