savniprida Groupbie
savniprida
savniprida

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmaju

sharon's pov was amazing.
loved it.
wow dey share wonderful bond.
hope kria does not break knowing her dads name.
Thanks for the pm.
update soon.

Thanks! Kria's POV will be interesting, I promise! 

savniprida Groupbie
savniprida
savniprida

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_arsha

awesome part...loved it very much
it was very emotional and heart touching  part

waiting eagerly for next part
continue soon

Thanks!!
savniprida Groupbie
savniprida
savniprida

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinatartari

awesome
em speechless
ur writng z megical!!

aww...thanks :)
savniprida Groupbie
savniprida
savniprida

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1D_D3-Crazy

awesome update and thanks for the pm :D

Nikki <3

Thanks, and you're welcome!!
ShemliArsha Senior Member
ShemliArsha
ShemliArsha

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
am sure...swaron fans are happy now...and eagerly waiting 4
KRIYAANSH unite...
U are doing a grt job...thanks a lot 4 this FF...really it means a lot...especially 4 KRIYAANSH fans like me...
Keep up the grt work...and pls pm me too...

Edited by shemlisalim7 - 26 April 2012 at 2:06pm
savniprida Groupbie
savniprida
savniprida

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Hey everyone... I am really thankful for your support..
I will be updating as soon as possible, i have certain commitments which i cannot let go..
So sorry if i dont reply personally to all the comments.. but i am reading them, and will reply as and when i have time... Sorry and thanks guys.. Will update as soon as possible! 
Lots of love to you all!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ShemliArshagrungta11shaffy_arshasujana9-FrozenRain-luv_arshaThe007ShivaniBorn2Dance

savniprida Groupbie
savniprida
savniprida

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Guys... Hope you like this!!!! Thanks for waiting!!!!

Chapter 9:

"Gautam Raiprakash?" I said. "Gautam Raiprakash?" I was shocked. I fell down on the floor, and my mom rushed to my side for support. "Kria..I'm so sorry."

"How could you mom? How could you do this to me? You knew. You knew he was my idol. You stopped me from dancing because HE was my idol. You knew everything, and you didn't tell me? He was my hero, and now I feel betrayed." tears escaped my eyes.

"Kria, listen to me. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. And I'll be honest with you. When you told me he was your idol, and that you wanted to learn dame from him in Mumbai, I couldn't say anything. I stopped you from dancing because I was afraid, I was insecure, I feared that you would become one with him, and your love for dance will make you leave me just like he had. And I didn't tell you, because he himself said that you shouldn't know till you were 21 years old. I don't know why i kept his promise..."

"I know why mom. Because you love him even today. I know you. You ne'er moved on. You still love him, and somewhere in your heart, you wanted us to meet. That's why you let me go to Mumbai. I didn't meet him, but his..." I stopped. Shit. How did I overlook this fact? If Gautam Raiprakash was my father then Sharon?! How can I tell this to mom?! 

"but his what..?" my mom asked curious. I looked at her.

"His daughter was my classmate in Mumbai. Sharon Raiprakash." I said softly.

A tear escape her eye. But she wiped it off. "Well, I guess he moved on." she was hurt, I could see it.
"Mom.. I.." I went and hugged her tight. She hugged me back.

"Kria, I am really sorry. It's my mistake. I never realized your dad's passion for dance. It was all about me and you. I never thought about him, from his point of view. He'd made it big in Mumbai, after a lot of pains, and his identity was dance. I guess I asked a Lot from him when I asked him to sacrifice his identity for our love. And now he's found someone who understands his needs better. I am sorry."

My mom was the cutest woman on earth. I wiped her tears, and looked at her in the eye. "Mom, don't be sorry. I know how you felt. But you know, I kind of understand how Gautam R..I mean dad must have felt. You know mom, once you start dance, it doesn't leave you. It comes back to you, again and again. When I'd gone to Mumbai, I'd decided I won't dance, but look what happened. From just Kria, to dancer Kria, that became my identity. When you told me to leave, I left. But the pain I felt on leaving dance was immense. I can understand why dad didn't leave it. Though he should have figured a way out. My problem with him isn't that he chose dance, he left us, and he didn't care. He just came once to take you back, after that, he didn't come did he? For him, I don't exist anymore I guess. He has a daughter who  dances well. He has a family. But even for once, he didn't think that I may want a father. Even for once he didn't visit me, didn't tell me that he existed, that he would be there if anything happened. Why?" I started crying. My mom consoled me now.

"Kria, I know you left more than dance for me. I dont believe I was so selfish. I did the same mistake with you, that I'd done with Gautam. Dance is your true passion, go ahead with it. Don't leave it because of me. Go back to Mumbai. Live your own life."

"Thanks mom," I said as another tear went down my cheek, "it means so much to me that you accept my dance. But I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to Mumbai. I don't think I'll be able to go back. I can't go back.." repeating this again and again, I disengaged myself from my mom and ran to my room. 
For a long time, my tears ran, questioning everyone, everything that had happened, questioning life itself. I don't know when, but finally I fell asleep, my pillow wet with tears, and my heart heavy with pain. 

*the next morning.*

The sun entered my room as I opened my eyes. The curtains were half closed, and sunshine tried it's best to enter. I laughed sarcastically at the metaphorism of it. It was as if happiness, like the sun's rays couldn't enter fully in my heart. The tears came again, and I rolled ny eyes to make them disappear. They did, but the pain did not. Just then I heard a knock on my door. I composed myself, got out from the bed and opened it. 

"Hi Kria." Avni said softly. Her eyes were red, as if she'd just cried. "Hey." said Sameer. Both of them looked at me. There was definitely something wrong. "Hey." I said to them. "What's wrong? You guys here so early in the morning?" 
"Early? It's almost 10 am!" said Sam.

"What?! Shit! I'm late for college!" I panicked.

"Chill Kria. It's Saturday. And unlike colleges in Mumbai, colleges in Dehradun have holiday on weekends.  And by the way, happy birthday." Avni smiled at me. 

I'd almost forgotten it was my birthday. So much had happened, I couldn't believe it had all happened in one day. "Thank you guys. Come, sit." we sat on the bed, and both of them stared at me weirdly. Something was cooking. "What?" I asked after a pause. 

Sam and Avni looked at each other. "Kria, Aunty told us everything."

I was angry at first at mom. She shouldn't have said anything to them. But then I realized that what she'd done was for me only. She knew I'd never share my issues with anyone, and so she must have told my friends. I looked away. "Well, so what?" 

"Are you okay Kria?"

"Of course I am. What's wrong with me?"

"Kria, don't act in front of us. We know you're sad. Don't hide from us."

"What would I hide from you? That my whole life has been a lie? That the person I idolized since I was a kid is the one who betrayed me? That he didn't care what happened to us, got himself married to someone else? That my mother never told me the truth till now? What do you want to know?!" My voice had become louder and louder by the end.

A tear dropped out of Avni's eye. She wiped it quickly. But it wasn't unnoticed by me. I realized the reason behind her red eyes. She must have cried when mom told her everything. My heart melted. My friends were so cute.

"I'm sorry guys. Sorry for shouting."

"Dont be Kria. Chill. It's okay. We understand." said Sam.

"Anyways Kria, Prithvi had called me. Your phone is switched off. So he got a little worried. He and Danini may drop by at home today. Okay?" 

I nodded. "You didn't tell him right?" I asked her. 

"No, I knew you wouldn't like it."

"Thanks." 

"But I think you should. He's been a good friend to you since you've come." Sam looked at me.

"I'll see about that." He nodded. 

Just then the bell rang. I heard mom talking to someone, and Prithvi and Damini walked in. "you guys here?! So early?!" Avni said.

"Yeah, we were ready, so thought of surprising the birthday girl!" they said.

"Thanks guys. It's so sweet of you." I hugged them and we all sat on the bed together. 

"Why the hell have you switched off your phone on your birthday?!" asked Prithvi with fake anger. I laughed at his expression.

"I'm sorry Mr Saxena. I think it got discharged." I said.

"Whatever back-biter, but still..."

"Enough!" said Damini suddenly. "Stop fighting guys. Kria, I have some news for you." 

"What?"

"There's a National Dance Fest in Pune next week. I think you'll enjoy it. Prithvi and I are going to perform at it's inauguration. We are going to sing a duet song! It'll be awesome if you all come! And plus, you'll get to see a lot of dances, and be able to dance also, because there's on the spot registration too." she said, excitement blazing in her eyes.

"I'm in!" Sam shouted before I could reply. "There will be beautiful girls pit there!" Avni raised her eyebrows in indignation.

"What the hell? Do you have.." she was quietened by Sam's hand on her mouth.

"Let Kria decide. We'll fight later." I shrugged my head at them.

I looked at Damini. "I'm not sure Damz whether I'll be able to make it. I mean.. Other colleges will be participating. And..I don't know.."

"Oh come on back biter. Don't be a spoilsport. Plus we checked the participating colleges list. St Louis isn't participating this year. Come for our sake atleast." Prithvi said.

My eyes numbed when he said St Louis isn't performing. "I'll see guys. I'm not sure." 

"Fine. Whatever. By the way, the chairman of the Dance Fest is Mr Gautam Raiprakash! Cool na?" said Damini.

I stared at her. Even Sam and Avni looked at her and then at me. I didn't know what to do. In the spur of the moment, I decided what I was going to do. It was as if destiny had planned it all. "Fine. I'll be there." I said calmly, but in my mind, there was a big turmoil. I wanted answers, and if this was how I'd get them, then be it. I was going.

Like and comment!!! :)

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

Suppi_4_unityaa02SSsanasonusuchitrabeheraShemliArshasiraniShantanufan4evrKoolKatzroshnithedivagrungta11sharuKRpriyankah07ArSha_TanHa23kreya204Shweta-kriyanshArsha1994star_2012Dishali_Jainarul01anniemathiaskrSaumya_D3-Pia-ekiholozona_malikprincessSoniarIDhid3roxkritzzz_ArShasujana9yogini64shaffy_arshatinatartariKanchi..crazyskykuhu_Arsha..DamonCrazy..luv_arshaThe007ShivaniKriYaansh960moon_cupcake-FrozenRain-Flame.Of.Rose-shenz-Born2Dance-CRJ--Ocean.eyes-

The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Amazing update n first to update yaay finally and yeah i understand as a writer i also have commitements and i understand

Edited by The007Shivani - 29 April 2012 at 1:53pm

Go to top