-CRJ-

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
hey i read all d updates 2day only pls pm me when u update
savniprida Groupbie
savniprida
savniprida

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rIDhid3rox

awesome dude please update next part soon and pm me ...it was very heart touching loved it

Thanks!! will update soon!!!
savniprida Groupbie
savniprida
savniprida

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rhu90

ur ff is awesome...waiting 4 ur next update... thanks 4 the pm

Thanks!!!!
savniprida Groupbie
savniprida
savniprida

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiyakreya

hey i read all d updates 2day only pls pm me when u update

I will, thanks :)
savniprida Groupbie
savniprida
savniprida

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Updated!!! Please like and comment!! :)

Chapter 7-

*Kria's POV*

I was sitting in my room, thinking over Prithvi's words. I knew he was right. I missed Rey a lot. And I wanted to hear his voice. On an impulse I decided to call him. I took my mom's phone from her room, and came back inside my room. I dialed his number. I heard the tring tring of the bell for some time, and then my favourite voice answered.

"Hello?"

I smiled. It felt good to hear his voice. I did not speak, just listening to the slightest sound he'd make on the phone. "Hello? Who's there?" he said again. I felt like crying, but I controlled myself. It does not do to dwell on dreams I had heard. But as hard as I was trying to not cry, a sound escaped my mouth. He was still on the phone. "Kria?" he asked softly. I cut the phone. I did not want him to know it was me. I lay on the bed, staring at the blue ceiling of my room.

After a few minutes, I received a text message. It read,

Kria, if this is you, then I am happy you called me. These last weeks I have spent have been hell. I have thought continuously over our conversation, and yet I cannot believe that you don't love me. Your mouth may say different things, but your eyes convey a lot  that you may also not know as yet. All I want to tell you is that, today, it matters not to me whether you love me or  not, I am pained, not by the fact that you don't love me, but by the fact that you didn't trust me enough to tell me anything before leaving. That you used me is hard to agree to, and if you hadn't said with your own mouth, I would not have even listened to you. I have lost confidence in myself because you left me. Am I so bad? Kria, I hope you know one day how much difference one person can make in your life. wherever you are, I hope you realize that you made a difference in more ways than one, and that youll be the only one I love, forever. Be happy always. Rey.

PS if this msg reaches anyone else other than Kria, then I am sorry. Please delete/ignore.

Tears escaped my eyes. What Prithvi had said was true. Rey still loved me, and he wasn't moving on. I deleted the message from my mom's cell, but saved it in mine first. I read and re-read it again and again. But I knew I wouldn't be able to go again. Rey was better off without me. I fell asleep, Rey's thoughts engulfing my dreams. When I woke up, it was almost 11.45 at night. I saw a note on my bed. It read- "Sweetheart, I waited for you at dinner, but you were so fast asleep, I didn't want to wake you up. Its your birthday at 12 midnight today. If you wake up before, I'll be there working in the kitchen, with a surprise. Lots of love, mom."

I smiled. Mom was so cute. Plus I was interested in knowing why she hated dance. I washed my face, and by the time I went down, the clock chimed 12 midnight.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" I heard my mom shout, and she rushed in to give me a big hug. I was very happy. Just then, the door bell rang, and as I opened the door, Sam, Avni, Prithvi and Damini walked in, all hurled around me, Sam bursting paper crackers on my head, and Avni spraying the confetti. Damz had got the cake, and I cut and we all had a blast. Sam and Avni gave me a beautiful scarf, with KR written on it. "KR?" my mom asked. I raised my eyebrows at them "Well, KR stands of Kria," they said, but gave me a look. I knew what KR meant- Kria and Rey. I controlled my emotions in front of my mom. Prithvi and Damz gave me sunglasses. I loved them, they were classy and cool. On a note attached to it was the brand of the sunglasses- Rayban, with the RAY in it highlighted subtly so that only I would know what Prithvi was hinting at. In my mind, I realized that all my friends wanted me to go back to Rey, but it was impossible, I thought silently. "Thank you all of you!" I said after the celebration was over. "You guys rock, and thanks for being such wonderful friends." They all smiled at me, and then started teasing me that Mumbai had made me very formal. I laughed with them, as they cracked jokes at my expense, and finally after a while they all left, and me and my mom were left alone in the kitchen. We both sat in silence for some time.

"Mom," I said after a while. "You were going to tell me why you hate dance. You said youd tell me on my birthday." I looked at her curiously.

She looked back, removed her spectacles and began. "Kria beta, I don't know where to begin. I don't know how you'll react to this, but its time I told you about your father. Whenever you've questioned me about him, I have answered vaguely, but today I will tell you everything truly.

Your dad and I, we met in Pune, a city near Mumbai. He was a great dancer, and I was his fan. He loved dance, and I loved to see him dance. Dance was how we met, but dance was how we separated. You were a baby then, just born, and we were very happy. The three of us were going to go for a vacation, when a very big dance project came for your dad. And he chose dance above us. And this kept happening many times, when finally I asked him what was more important, you and me, or dance. And very frankly, your dad replied dance. It was as if he had never loved us, he had loved only dance. I left the house the next day, and never looked back. All the things I have faced, I have blamed them on dance. It is because of dance, that you don't have a father. This is why I hate dance. I don't want you dancing, because I think like him, you will leave me too. I know it's selfish, but I can't help it." My mom had tears in her eyes as she said this. A tear escaped my eye too. I was glad I listened to my mom and came back with her, even though it had pained me and Rey a lot. She would have been broken had I not left dance for her. "Did he ever come back? Did dad ever come back?" I asked mom.

"He did. Once. I refused to go back with him unless his priorities changed. He did not agree." She said quietly. "Look Kria, even after all  this, if you still want to dance, you can. I will not stop you. But these are my reasons."
How could I dance when I knew what mom felt. I needed time to think, to digest what I had just heard. I wished I had Rey here, comforting me, holding me in his strong arms. But before that, I needed to know a few more things. "Mom," I asked, "What is my father's name? And where does he live?"

*to be continued*

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

suchitrabeheraShemliArshaKoolKatznityaa02grungta11sharuKRArsha1994kittu_arshastar_2012arul01Saumya_D3anniemathiaskrekiholozona_malikprincessSoniakritzzz_ArShasujana9yogini64shaffy_arshatinatartariKanchi....DamonCrazy..Flame.Of.Rosecrazyskyluv_arshaThe007ShivaniKriYaansh960moon_cupcake-FrozenRain-Born2Dancebluelashes-CRJ--Ocean.eyes-

moon_cupcake IF-Sizzlerz
moon_cupcake
moon_cupcake

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Its amazing...awww on the cake KR is written n finally kriya got to know abt her dad...its just awesome
kritzzz_ArSha IF-Rockerz
kritzzz_ArSha
kritzzz_ArSha

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Amazing update!!

Go to top