Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: LOVE TO LIVE (Kria's POV) (Page 22)

savniprida Groupbie
savniprida
savniprida

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anniemathias

it was amazing shock to know sharon is an adopting child waiting eagerly for nxt episode

savniprida Groupbie
savniprida
savniprida

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arul01

OMG! thats a shock! okie... sharon is adopted... interesting... i wonder what is gonna happen! please update soon! 

Yeah i will, thanks! :)
savniprida Groupbie
savniprida
savniprida

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArmanSuchita88

short update but sweet oneSmile

savniprida Groupbie
savniprida
savniprida

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinatartari

it ws short bt awesome update
loved it
thnks4 the pm

Thanks! :)
savniprida Groupbie
savniprida
savniprida

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arsha1994

awesum prt...luvd it...
sharon adopted...
waitin fr d nxt prt...

Thanks, i will update soon :)
savniprida Groupbie
savniprida
savniprida

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged

Here's the next update guys! Like and comment!  
Lots of love :)

And next update will be Kriyaansh!! :D

Chapter 6-

She started sobbing. I put my arm over her shoulder, a little reluctant at first. But then I thought she needed my support. I pulled her a little closer, and she held be tight, sobbing, her head resting on my chest. "Shh. Sharon, stop crying. Come on, wipe your tears." I took out my kerchief, and gave it to her. She wiped her tears, but held on to me. I gave her a half hug, and then patted her on the head. "Look here Sharon", i said and she raised her head to meet my eyes. "You will always be dad's girl. Does him adopting you make all that difference? Has he ever let you down? Has he not given you everything you needed and more? Adopting a child is a brave thing to do, and to be brought up the way you have been, well, I have a new found respect for your dad." 
"It's not so simple Swayam. The identity I have lived with my entire life, how can I let go of it? One day, suddenly I find that my identity is not mine. It's not mine..." she said, and a tear rolled down her cheek again. 
"Look Sharon, I understand how you're feeling. But you don't have to let go of your identity. Your identity is your own. Your dad adopted you and treated you like a Raiprakash, and he brought you up well. You should respect him for that. Imagine what you would have been doing had he not adopted you." I said. I was hurt because she was in pain, and I intended to make her feel good, whatever the consequences. 
"I know Swayam. It's just too difficult. And now I want to know my real parents. Why did they leave me? Was I such a bad child? Am I so bad that my own parents leave me?" she said. She was trembling now. 
I pulled her a little closer to me. She was surprised but complied. "Look Sharon, you are not bad. That I can say for sure. I have no idea why your parents left you. But truly speaking, it is not that important. You have a father, a wonderful guy. He's your parent. Why do you want to know your real parents? And as for you being bad, well, you are one of the most beautiful, nicest girls I know." I smiled at her. Her lips parted into a half-smile. But she became sober once again. "You know Swayam, I always wondered why I didn't have a mother. Dad was everything to me, but I wanted a mom. Now I come to know that my dad's not my real dad." She looked away.

"Sharon," I said quietly, "your dad is your real dad. And he's given you the best gift. Do you know, that day in Goa, during the India Fest competitions, some guy saw you dance. He's a fan of your father. He has seen Gautam Raiprakash dancing live many times. You know how famous and talented your dad is, his fan following is huge. That day, however when he saw you dance, he commented, and I'll say his exact words- Sharon is better than Gautam Sir. She is truly his daughter, but one day this prodigal daughter will surpass her father. That's what he said. Blood doesn't make a difference Sharon. His dance runs in you."

She looked at me, tears in her eyes. Though now they didn't fall out. She closed her eyes, and held me tight again, and I hugged her back. I could hear her heart beat against mine. Unknown to her, a tear escaped my eye. I had always known that I loved her, but today, seeing her pain hurt me more than mine, I realized I didn't just love her, I loved her to death. It did not matter if she was mine or not. All that mattered was that she should be happy, always and forever, and I would go to any means to see her happy. Something fell on my head, and then on my nose, and then on my entire body. Sharon slowly disengaged herself, a little awkward, as she looked up at the sky. Clouds had gathered, unknown to us, and the rain fell down. A big smile came on my face. Sharon loved rains, and there was something that would make her happy now. I looked at her, and she looked serene and heavenly, staring at the sky, as the raindrops landed on her face. I knew what would make her forgive her pain ' dance. I got up, and she looked at me surprised. I went down on my knees, and gestured towards her for a dance. (a la kuch kuch hota hai :P) She raised her eyebrows. "Music?" she said after a pause, and smiled. I loved her! And I started singing, ek ladki bheegi bhaagisi, soti raato me jaagisi.. mili ek ajnabi se koi aage na peechhe, tum hi kaho ye koi baat hai..hmmm' She laughed, and it was wonderful to hear. She took my hand, and we ball-danced to my out-of-tune song. We came close, and went far, our proximity making both of us awkward at times. But we were having so much fun, that it didn't bother us. I wished this dance would never end, but as all good things come to an end, so did the dance. The rain stopped, and so did the dance. Sharon removed her hand from mine, a little embarrassed. I looked at my watch. "Shit! Its 1 am! I think we should leave." I said to her.

"Yeah. Let's go. Dad would be worried." She said.

I smiled at her. She was concerned about her dad after all. I knew it. "Should I drop you? Or you have your car?"

"I don't have the car, I walked here."

"Okay then I'll drop you. Lets go!"

We sat in the car, and I started driving. "By the way, Sharon, if you don't mind me asking, how did you know that you're adopted? I mean, does your father know that you know?"

"No, he doesn't. I was looking for a CD in his room, when I chanced upon my adoption papers." She replied, quietly.

We sat quietly for the rest of the journey. I had never imagined us to be so close. What had transpired between us was like a dream for me. We reached her house, and she got out of the car. She turned back, her face showing the "diva" look again. I knew what she was going to say. "Swayam, whatever that happened'"

I didn't even let her complete the sentence. "Sharon, I know what you mean. I know I was the need of the hour, and nothing more. I know we can never be together, and I've accepted that. All that matters to me is that you're happy. Don't worry, it's all cool. And let me know if you need anything. Bye." I said, and left without waiting for her reply.

*Sharon's POV*

I looked at Swayam driving away, and almost laughed at the situation. Swayam knew me well, but today he had been mistaken. He wasn't the need of the hour, he had been a friend today, more. And I intended to thank him in a big way; by giving him what he had always wanted the most: me.

*to be continued*

hey guys.. i am really unhappy at the way the Swaron track is progressing in D3. That's why I decided that Swaron unite, if not in D3, then atleast in FFs!

Edited by savniprida - 20 April 2012 at 3:46am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

SSsanasonuShemliArshaKoolKatznityaa02grungta11sharuKRArsha1994CHOCOLATEKRIYAkittu_arshakreya204zona_malikekiholoanniemathiaskrSaumya_D3kritzzz_ArShatinatartariyogini64shaffy_arshaKanchi..sujana9princessSoniaBorn2Dance-FrozenRain-bluelashes..DamonCrazy..Flame.Of.Roseluv_arshaThe007ShivaniKriYaansh960moon_cupcakecrazysky-Ocean.eyes--CRJ-

savniprida Groupbie
savniprida
savniprida

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazysky

its lovely

-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
lovely update.
thanks for the pm.