Fan Fictions

FF: LOVE TO LIVE (Kria's POV) (Page 10)

savniprida Groupbie
savniprida
savniprida

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Chapter 3:

*Kria's POV*

I don't know why I ran away from there. And I didn't want to know. With all the pain I was facing, to see my "enemy-from-school" back was enough. And on the top of that, this time, what he had spoken wasn't wrong. I reached home, and without saying anything to my mom, crashed onto my bed. A little while later, mom came looking for me. "Kria, you okay?" she asked me while knocking on the door. "I am fine mom. Don't worry. My head is aching, so I thought of taking a nap. Don't wake me up." I replied. "Okay honey. Sleep well, and tell me if you need any medicine." She was concerened but mom knew when to leave me alone. I thought over what Prithvi had said, and the way I had run from there. I had changed, that I was sure of. I never knew that love can make you, and it can break you. I was feeling that at the moment. Rey's love had broken me, completely and I had no idea if I would be able to endure the following weeks or not. I did not sleep well in the night, and soon my alarm rung, telling mw it was time to go to college. my tummy started rumbling, as I hadn't had any dinner, and I got ready quickly and rushed for breakfast. "You feeling better honey?" my mom asked me as I gobbled the breakfast. "Yes mom. I'm much better now. Chalo, see you. I have to go to college. Bye." Saying so I rushed to college as I didn't want mom to ask me any further questions. Avni was waiting for me, concerned, and in short, I explained to her I the meeting with Prithvi the day before. She smiled. "Kria, I think you should give your fighting some rest. Prithvi is a changed guy now. Even I was irritated at first when I joined college, and found that Prithvi was in my class. But he doesn't irritate anyone now. I know he used to bully students in school, but I kinda think that he used to do it to catch your attention, your anger! And the way you two used to fight, well, it was awesome! Full-on entertainment for us!! Haha!" and avni started laughing. "What is there to laugh at?" I said angrily. "The way he talked to me yesterday was like the same old Prithvi Saxena, and he still calls me back-biter!!" I huffed. Avni started laughing, and together we entered class. I saw Prithvi sitting on the back bench, as I took my place on the front. For a change, he smiled at me. I was surprised. Maybe he had changed. I sat on my bench, and opened the desk to keep my books, when something extremely sticky came on my hand. "Yuck!!" I shouted. "What happened??" Avni asked me, worried. "Chewing gum!! Someone stuck chewing gum on my desk!!" I almost shouted. HAHAHHAHAHAHA. I heard laughter from behind the class. I looked back and saw Prithvi laughing. He pouted. i was sure he'd done it. How dare he?? I was about to "back-bite" at him, but suddenly, teacher entered the class, and I couldn't do anything. I took permission from the teacher, and left the classroom to wash my hands. How dare he do that to me? What does he think of himself? And to think he had changed! But it's pay-back time. I ran away once, not again. He thinks I am rude and evil, well I will show him how rude I am!! And with this decision, I returned fuming into the classroom.

*Prithvi's POV*

I knew that if there was anything that could bring Kria back to her normal self was a fight. That much I knew her. After all, enemies know each-other better than friends! ;) But on a serious note, I was sure there was something wrong. I could see the pain behind her anger. I could see how worried Avni was about her. In school, it was Kria who took care of everyone, and to see Avni do the same for her now was pretty weird. I decided to ask Avni about it but then I did not expect her to tell me.

*Kria's POV*

Through the entire lecture, I was thinking different ways in which I could get back at Prithvi. I had a wonderful idea, and I smiled broadly. After class was over, I told Avni my plan with much enthusiasm, and went ahead to execute it, even though she warned me not to do so. I didn't pay heed to her, and left the class.

*Avni's POV*

For the first time in many days, I saw Kria's face light up with a genuine smile. I was happy for her, and surprised that Prithvi had, in a way, brought about the change.

*Kria's POV*

I went to the classroom where Prithvi had been singing the day before. He isn't a bad singer, I thought to myself. Shhh.. Kria-concentrate. You are not here to sing his praises; you are here because it's payback time!! I went to his chair, and took a firecracker I had brought from a shop near the school. I grinned and put it below his chair. I put the wire in such a way that it went outside the classroom, and I could light it when I see Prithvi walking past the corridor into the classroom. I waited for him, and in the brea he came up, and started entered the classroom. I was hidden behind the door, so he couldn't see me. Quickly, I lit the wire as he sat on the chair. I almost laughed to myself, it was a harmless firecracker, all it would do was give him a shock! It seemed childish, but I was having fun! KHATKKHATTHAMWHAM!!!! The firecracker had burst and he shouted! I peeked into the classroom and whooped, "YAY!!! Payback!! Hahahaha!!" I laughed looking at his shocked and irritated face, but there was something more.  It was pain. I suddenly saw that his finger had been burnt. "Shit!!! Prithvi, I am so sorry!!" I said to him, and ran to get the first aid kit. I got it and came closer to him. "Prithvi, I am so sorry." I was almost in tears. "I am not forgiving you back-biter. Not so easily. Come on, be quick, apply the medicine." he said, a little rudely. I opened my mouth. How impolite!! "Come on, be quick, and apply medicine!" he said, enjoying my position. I got so angry with him. But I knew it was because of my silliness that he had been hurt. I took his hand in mine without saying a word, and started applying the cream. After I was done, he got up, and started walking towards the door. "Prithvi, I am really sorry. Won't you forgive me?" I said quietly. "I am tired of fighting with you since school. Can't we be friends?" I had no idea why I was saying this, but I really didn't want to fight with anyone anymore. It was as if I had lost interest in life itself. Prithvi looked at me, his black eyes staring in my brown.

"We can be friends, Kria. And I will forgive you. But there's a condition'.."'''''''

*TO BE CONTINUED*

I know this update isn't good, but its inbetween exams, so it's a little "written in a hurry" types. I will update the next part soon, and I promise it'll be better than this one.

The next part will have a little of Kria and Prithvi's relation, the entry of Damini, and a little of Rey's and Swayam's POV. It will be a little big, so wait up for me! Thanks for your comments and support! Love :)

Edited by savniprida - 12 April 2012 at 3:21pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

Suppi_4_ugrungta11star94ramya26ShemliArshasrujanahpvrarul01kreya204Arsha1994kittu_arshaTyler_DurdenSanchi_HayMurKRzona_malikanniemathiaskryogini64shaffy_arshaKanchi..sujana9tinatartarikritzzz_ArSha-FrozenRain-bluelashesBorn2DanceFlame.Of.Rose..DamonCrazy..luv_arshaThe007ShivaniDeetha.KriYaansh960crazyskykuhu_Arshamoon_cupcakeMehRya..

Tyler_Durden IF-Dazzler
Tyler_Durden
Tyler_Durden

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
resunres ...
it was really nice...

shivs u happy abt cmnting first i edited it like a month late

Edited by sauravkathuria - 03 May 2012 at 2:18pm
The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
it is amazing and i am first to unres so technically the first to comment bro whoo hoo 
arul01 Goldie
arul01
arul01

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Nice... Interesting how prithvi managed to bring back kriya to the once happy go lucky and brave person she was... Update soon... Hoping I see some Rey and kriya's meeting session soon!
kuhu_Arsha IF-Sizzlerz
kuhu_Arsha
kuhu_Arsha

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
amazing,ff,,,,,,,,,,,,new thought hmmm nyc,,,,,,luv it,,,,plz nxt tym pm me plzSmile
-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Lovely update.
oh god i want kria to be back.
this was nice update.
Thanks for the pm.
update next part soon.

cant wait much with were u have stopped.

ekiholo IF-Dazzler
ekiholo
ekiholo

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
amazing update!!Clap loved it!!Big smilepar yaar plz kria aur rey ke liye alag alag partners maat lao na!want 2 see them back together!n thanx 4 da pm!!Smile

Edited by ekiholo - 12 April 2012 at 11:42pm
HR-DMG4life IF-Rockerz
HR-DMG4life
HR-DMG4life

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
I just read the ff and I think it's really good please can you pm me when you continue :D

Nikki <3

Go to top