India-Forums

ever heard of a finale between 5 people??

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
i wonder what is the point of having FIVE contestants in the finale??? 

you always have 2 people, at the most 3 contestants in the finale of any competition. but not 5 or even 4.
i always thought that DID policy to have 4 people in the finale was a little too much but this time they have taken things too far...why not have all 13 of them in the finale and save the contestants from the misery of getting eliminated every week one by one

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

deepika_101siddyriddydancemaniaaj_12i.am.mechdmcnilu215aasmaan8een4evaIts_Sashmaankigeet4everyipee

restoration Groupbie
restoration
restoration

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
its a dance contest, they need entertainment
siddyriddy Newbie
siddyriddy
siddyriddy

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
lol.. this gotta be a first.. :D
Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
I concur with your thoughts. But, that is Zee TV for you. Always at the forefront of doing ridiculous things and having brainless show formats.

5 finalists. No words for that.
nealuvsevan Newbie
nealuvsevan
nealuvsevan

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
they did it to make mohena feel better bcuz if the finale was btwn 4 people (like in the past) she woudnt be in the finale.. LOL wow

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-yipee

-Insight- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Even having 4 finalists is too much, and now they went ahead and did 5. Next year why dont thye just do they whole top 10 as the finalists LOL

Finalists orignally, are supposed to be between 2 people...not 5. Even 3-4 is pushing it. 5 is just ridiculous

Well, we all know they "had" to have Sanam-Mohena in the finals...and they also had to have Rajasmitha and Raghav...and they probably tossed a coin between Pradeep n Abhik.

The finale should have been: Abhik, Pradeep, Sneha G + Whoever.

I really honestly felt Abhik should have won or at the very very least be in the finals. I was disgusted when Mithun didnt use his veto for Sneha...and I have no discredited him completely beause he let a talent like Abhik just walk out the door. Im sure he'll give a stupid reason like "it wasnt your day" or "this isn't the end it's the begnning" or maybe even say the others were just a little better than him.

Who wants to bet he's going to use one of these?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetpoisonSahiPakdeHai.

gill1 Senior Member
gill1
gill1

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Well they want to start Lil Masters ASAP... Probably that's why they're cutting on one week...

Believe it or not, It's all about money.. LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index