India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

pc17 Senior Member
pc17
pc17

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nmyra

I feel like a just got off a roller-coaster...Didiji? Mind-warp...well written though! I'd love to see a pure comedy piece by you!

Aw thank you Smile I hope you're not feeling giddy though! Yes it is a bit of a mind-warp, I don't really know how it even came to mind to be honest. LOL The concept doesn't really fit into any genre-"miscellaneous". I have written some pure comedy pieces and will continue to so maybe you'll come by a few in future. I kind of have a twisted sense of humour though!

pc17 Senior Member
pc17
pc17

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kawkabon

seriously how do you come up with this stuff.
its so different and unique and i absolutely loved it.
 i understand wat u mean abt exams (i've got exams to but no matter wat i really cant get myself 2 revise) so no pressure but when ur free i wud love to read a continuation of thisSmile

Boredom is the answer. JUST.UTTER.BOREDOM! I feel like I could literally claw my eyes out so this was an escape to get as far away from studying as humanely possible. Tell me about it! It's so hard to concentrate-at the moment I keep raiding the fridge! It's awful! Good luck to you too. 

I might continue if I experience another bout of weirdness. Thank you though-you always read all my stuff, regardless of how awful it is, and leave such lovely comments. Smile
ilive2laugh IF-Rockerz
ilive2laugh
ilive2laugh

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
eh arnav turned into one of the prakash brothers? lol
nice twist

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pc17

snoopy84 IF-Sizzlerz
snoopy84
snoopy84

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Lol was proper confused at first and still couldn't get around her calling him AP or him calling her didiji but it was funny and liked how as much as she tried to turn into ASR there was always going to be khushi inside. Please continue would like to know what happens on the trip.

Thanks for the pm

pc17

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
i dont know why...but i liked it!!! sadist i know but arnav repenting this way seems just and what i like is that khushi isnt as bad as arnav was.
love this os
xxx

pc17

GillRK Senior Member
GillRK
GillRK

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
twisted but very good!!!! poor arnav i cudnt imgaine him like that!!!! no matter how stuborn she is she stil cant live without him...i luv it :)

pc17

Hot.Pink.Heels IF-Rockerz
Hot.Pink.Heels
Hot.Pink.Heels

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Twisted is correct!
but it was really good too...just a little different!
loved it tho!

pc17

anumber1 Senior Member
anumber1
anumber1

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
I really liked the switcharoo you did there. Kinda reminded me of Bachna Ae Haseeno. Loved it!

pc17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index