Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Harshad and his eye locks+character (edited)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-funnfrolic-

IF-Rockerz

-funnfrolic-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
*thud*

how in this world does this guy manage to have such intensity in his eyes. I mean seriously. 

edited. 

Ok, this is more about the character on the basis of the promo and todays episode! 

Promo kehta hain, har siya ko bachana ke liye kabhi na kabhi ram aate hi hain. err raghav is potrayed to be ram??? (siya and jhanvi are names for sita) to viraj kaun? 

raghav is the other name for descendant of raghu...it is the other name for ram

viraj ka matlab hain all sovereign all radiant. It comes from the word Sun. Samskrit word meaning, one who rules in many direction, hindi word meaning ganesha and marathi word meaning leader of warriors. 

Coming to the point. epic says ram and sita ; ganesha is the son of parvati and shiv 

The result is : I am maha confused!!!!

Is Kahani main ram hain, sita hain, arjun hain (arjun is the dadi of jhanvi), ravaan kaun (certainly not viraj!)

Anyways, 

episode ko dekhne ke baad main is natije main pahunchee hoon, ki raghav is a man who fights for the justice and does everything for the poor. He is like the messiah of the poor, some one who is willing to take law in to his own hands and fight for the poor. He is strong. People are scared of him and basically, there is this aura, he has about him. Women and the weak, is what he fights for. With regards to sia, he has seen scaredness and pain and can not fathom out why she would be so scared and vunerable. He doesnt give a damn about the police and hekps the people to stand up and fight for justice and their right. 

I wouldnt say he is a dabbang cop but is rather a messiah of the people. Some one like hrithik in agneepath.

Harshad as an actor has grown really strong and with this show where he is acting with fine actors like Sriti and Manoj Bohra, I am sure this stint will hone his skill and calibre further. 

Edited by -funnfrolic- - 10 April 2012 at 2:14pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SheIsTheOnemay63nilizaanisaahchaha_khan-Ramya-Chand_NiGunjan.-Alina--Maha--Faiza-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad and his eye locks+character (edited)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
he givs killer eyelocks...Day Dreaming

will wait 4 ur full post...

harshad.diwani

Goldie

harshad.diwani

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
only harshad can do this...his eyes speak...his eyes can kill anyone...aankhiyon sy goli maray...Day Dreaming

Edited by harshad.diwani - 10 April 2012 at 1:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mumoos

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
aj usney meri ankhonmein naya light jalaya...Day DreamingROFL

-Maha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Maha-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
His eyes are best thing about himDay Dreaming.He dont need words to explain any emotion.His eyes are enough for  it.
I dont know what CVs are planning for future track  but  the doctor who helped Jhanvi to run away from Viraj,called him Ravan ..
and in promo VO says " sita ko bachany Ram aty he hain " so it looks like ram-sita vs ravan .
And i dunno how  this guy manage to do every character so naturally and perfectly.MashaAllah.
God bless him

Edited by -Maha- - 10 April 2012 at 2:35pm

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Lol maybe cvs have thought ravan ka kya karna hai when ram is enough to give so much of entertainment WinkLOL

Oh if you are doing a char sketch of Raghav I want to join in ... I'm already so intrigued by the char!
Raghav I feel is a messiah of the weak rather than the poor ... He hates ppl who simply watch and do nothing against it ... He hates to see ppl getting weak in unjust situations and not able to raise voice for themselves ... someone who believes law and order is just for namesake so it is necessary to take control of the situation in your own hands only ... when he turned back to look at the scared Sia while police were taking him away I felt he was somewhat guilty too of having scared Sia so much and also because she was about to get badly injured just because of him ... it shows he has a pure heart eventhough he is rowdy ... being rough and using violence for good does not directly imply the person is black-hearted ... he has his own background that might have made him this way ... that made him retort to violence to solve such problems ... he didnt like it when that girl's father praised him and expressed gratitude for saving his daughter's self respect ... nor did he react when police kept on saying hero banane ka shauk hai kya ... it just showed he is elast bothered what ppl think abt him his pure intention is to help ppl saving them from the clutches of the wrong

And I can see the two angles of violence they are showing ... One is what Viraj has been doing with? Jahnvi - not for anyone's good but for himself alone ... And here the violence is being used for someone's good, in order to help/save ppl or make them strong, for their justice ...

I loved the immediate reaction of Raghav's eyes at that moment of noticing Sia for the first time ... HC did an awesome job with his eyes during the eyelock between RagahvI ... he always does it no surprise in that LOL God bless him

Edited by manasi_31 - 10 April 2012 at 2:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jessie..harshu.sundas

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Harshad's eyes are his biggest asset.  He does not need to speak express his feeling he just simply speaks with his eyes.

The way CVs are developing his character is just mind blowing.  From today's episode you can feel that he has lots of hatred towards police and people who take all the torture and injustice.

From these two episode any one can judge that he has not join only as love interest of Sia.  His character has lots of potential and so many layers.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
i really cannot comment on dat who shud b Arjun or Krishna, or ant historical figures as i don know much of d history...Smile...
but wateva i know is RAM nd SITA were made 4 each oder nd sacrificed everything 4 each oder ...Clap...
so as u said dat RAGHAV is Ram nd SIA is Sita, so i m happy they r indicated 2 b made 4 each oder...Party...Day Dreaming...
i m so glad dat the promo nd even d episodes hint in each nd every moment dat RAGHAV is Ram, i don want anything else nd don even want 2 anything else.Cool...Day Dreaming...
RAGHAV is Ram, dats it ab SIA uski hi hogi, varna kaha jayegi?Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.